Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit delayed posting this but I’ve noticed her posting a lot more child-free outings with Dave - always accompanied with a ‘Dave and I never get to do this sort of thing. There’s been one every week or so for the last few months. Sort of contradictory there, Erin? I have two kids, same ages as her two, neither of whom have health challenges like Luella, and I haven’t been to dinner or lunch with my partner without our kids in years. The challenges she and that family face are exponentially more difficult than mine, but it feels like the privileges are also greater?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m a bit delayed posting this but I’ve noticed her posting a lot more child-free outings with Dave - always accompanied with a ‘Dave and I never get to do this sort of thing. There’s been one every week or so for the last few months. Sort of contradictory there, Erin? I have two kids, same ages as her two, neither of whom have health challenges like Luella, and I haven’t been to dinner or lunch with my partner without our kids in years. The challenges she and that family face are exponentially more difficult than mine, but it feels like the privileges are also greater?
100% agree. My eldest is 6 and it’s therefore been more than 6 years since we’ve had a date night. We have no family support and we’re not as wealthy as they are to afford care. Erin doesn’t realise that there are hundreds of different ways your life can be good or bad, easy or hard, and it seems to be like she’s only drawn one short straw amongst a whole lot of privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Complains about everything but can afford an interior designer. Erin does not know her privilege and that is the number one reason people find it hard to feel sorry for her.

I listened to that latest podcast today out of morbid curiosity and it’s all about her journey and her suffering and how people can’t relate to HER. Poor Lulu. Poor Dave. Poor everyone in her life

Reactions: 16
Another day, another outing. But it doesn't happen very often.

I mean she's just hanging out with an interior designer they hired because they are so time poor and can't possibly do all the things.

🥄

Reactions: 10
Just makes my blood boil that she had a gofundme for surgery that turned into being used for who knows what?!? They get NDIS funding for Chrystal etc. what have they used the gofundme money on? The privilege is ridiculous. To boast about using an interior designer to build their house? I assume Sydney? Millions it would cost.

Reactions: 16
Complains about everything but can afford an interior designer. Erin does not know her privilege and that is the number one reason people find it hard to feel sorry for her.

I listened to that latest podcast today out of morbid curiosity and it’s all about her journey and her suffering and how people can’t relate to HER. Poor Lulu. Poor Dave. Poor everyone in her life
She has so much privledge ! Who can afford a new build and interior designer in this climate ? She would never take Lulu to these appointments w designed either. She goes on and on about no time but she has so many outings child free. What a luxury ! But she is always moaning….

Reactions: 7
She has so much privledge ! Who can afford a new build and interior designer in this climate ? She would never take Lulu to these appointments w designed either. She goes on and on about no time but she has so many outings child free. What a luxury ! But she is always moaning….
She’s unbelievable, a one income family who can afford all this. Read the room you idiot.

Reactions: 7
I haven't had a date night in almost 6 years. I realise that with Luella it's easier to get burnt out but she also has help, so I don't see why so much complaining about not having date nights and quality time. It is normal for a lot of parents.

Reactions: 5
I haven't had a date night in almost 6 years. I realise that with Luella it's easier to get burnt out but she also has help, so I don't see why so much complaining about not having date nights and quality time. It is normal for a lot of parents.
Exactly she has so much help! More than anyone I know. Most people w young children go out 1-2 times a year at the most without their children.

Reactions: 4
Here we go again. Another admission to whinge about. How dare the medical profession keep your child alive 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I wonder, does Erin realise that most parents have been in hospital overnight with sick children, regardless of any special needs. Jesus, I wonder how she’ll go when she needs to take Tom to emergency and he is admitted, which come to think of it, has happened. Every single parent has wound up in the hospital, stop making it a thing about poor Lulu! I have spent the night in hospital with a 1 week old with suspected brochiolitis, it was bleeping horrendous, I was recovering from a c section, wearing compression tights and completely unprepared to be admitted. I dealt with it. My husband stayed home with our almost 2 year old, I shared a room with a stranger and I had to set a three hourly alarm to be woken to go feed her. It happens regardless of any extra need your child has. All I felt was thankful that my baby got the best care free of charge. Be thankful you are in Australia, Erin. Be thankful your daughter is alive.
---
I wonder if it’s occurred to Erin that many children (without complex needs) also end up
In hospital for viruses
Snap! Didn’t see your comment before I posted mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
FFS bitching about being in another 4 bed room. All whilst her daughter is receiving world class care at a Sydney hospital. tit up, Erin. You sound like an idiot.

Reactions: 13
She has money, can’t she afford to go stay at a private hospital with a private room? It sucks that hospitals are shared rooms, but it’s not a freaking hotel. Grow up.

Reactions: 2
She has money, can’t she afford to go stay at a private hospital with a private room? It sucks that hospitals are shared rooms, but it’s not a freaking hotel. Grow up.
I know Sydney childrens can have private rooms if you are admitted as a private patient (personal experience)
But I mean, if it’s one night Erin.. you’ll be okay.. main thing is that Lu is asleep

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.