Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin has truly abandoned Lu. She’s written her off imo and Tom is her family now. She’ll have another child because she wanted 2 kids and Lu doesn’t ‘count’. I feel so awful for Luella. Despite her condition she knows her parents and I can’t imagine how it feels for her to have so little affection from her mother.

I’m so glad they found crystal so Lu can feel loved and cared for but disgusted that this is what it took for Lu to find someone who delights in her. You can tell Erin’s parents love Luella too, how do they all stand by and let her give up on her daughter? It’s revolting.

from her posts she clearly had pretty bad ppd after Luella but it feels like she blames Luella and her disability for that instead of recognising it and getting help.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I can’t even put into words how sad her latest post makes me. She clearly says in the first few lines she now understands how unconditional love as a mother feels.. and has never felt that with Lulu! That poor poor baby girl!! Never been breathed in, smothered in love, even in the first few weeks before epilepsy! Cannot believe she has actually put those words out into the public domain!
How can her husband read that and be ok with it? Lulu’s grandparents??
And her friends?? Three of which have experienced public losses and trials to get their babies!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Also I’ve not known another mumfluencer to post so many pictures of her naked with her kids. Does she hang them on the living room? Is that what her guests have to look at as they drink cups of tea 😳

Reactions: 7
I can’t even put into words how sad her latest post makes me. She clearly says in the first few lines she now understands how unconditional love as a mother feels.. and has never felt that with Lulu! That poor poor baby girl!! Never been breathed in, smothered in love, even in the first few weeks before epilepsy! Cannot believe she has actually put those words out into the public domain!
How can her husband read that and be ok with it? Lulu’s grandparents??
And her friends?? Three of which have experienced public losses and trials to get their babies!
Yes that is exactly the issue. Having these feelings is valid after struggling with PPD HOWEVER it is not okay in the slightest to a. Continue to feel this way and not be bonded to your child and b. Air these feelings publicly for said child (and sibling) to potentially read all of this in the future.

She needs to be working through all this with a psychologist, not on social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Surely her husband should be stepping in and getting her some help. This can’t and shouldn’t be encouraged. I dislike this lady so much!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh my gosh that is the post that finally made me unfollow her. Her poor beautiful baby girl, utterly neglected. I followed from the start before Lulu became a great burden, donated money, todays post is just heartbreaking. I wish I could adopt her and give her what she needs

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her post is unbelievable. Poor Lulu. I don’t understand the people reading it and posting supportive comments still, like how can they possibly think that’s ok to say?!

Reactions: 16
This is the most horrific thing I’ve ever seen a mother write. I don’t even know what to say. I’m heartbroken for that little girl. How can any mother write those words? Even if she really felt like that, why would she ever feel the need to tell the world? I am so shocked.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Before you unfollow, make sure to say something to her. Make her aware how incredibly offensive stuff like this is for disabled people and for Luella.

• Heart
I had to have a break from Erin because I found myself really sad for Lulu. I only saw her latest post from another tattle thread so naturally I had to read it on Erins page. What the actual duck is with the supportive comments ??? How can anyone read that & be like “ yass same “

Erin lives in fantasy land, does she think us other parents are just frolicking around the house naked skipping with our babies singing songs. She needs to pull her head out of her ass because these days are going to be easy compared to the days ahead of her if Lulu doesn’t get surgery but tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if she put Lulu in care when she’s no longer a toddler.

Erin needs EXTREME help..Lulu probably considers Chrystal her main care giver and ny heart breaks for when Chrystal no longer works with the family Lulu will be heart broken 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 22
That is just heartbreaking.., there are no words. Please someone must call her out on this. She has just said she doesn’t love her daughter and sees her as nothing more than a burden. There is no sadness for Luella and what Luella has missed out on. And frankly Luhas missed out o the unconditional love and support she needs.

Just no.

And there is no guarantee that Tom will remain in good health or not become a burden to her in some other way. But I guess she loves him unconditionally.

it is such a difficult situation and I am trying to think how I would gently approach this if she was someone close to me, but an intervention of some description is needed.

• Sad
I’m so disappointed in my life of love for supporting this and commenting positively.

also maybe nitpicking when the horrific sentiment of the post is the main issue but he’s not 3 months old yet, he was born on 27th May. He’s not even 12 weeks old until tomorrow.

Reactions: 10
I am surprised anyone could comment positively on that. Like… it almost seems like lovely words but frankly I judge anyone who reads that and isn’t mildly disgusted.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.