Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not raising awareness. We all know that it’s horrible. That’s why everyone is horrified when you go against doctor’s advice and take her off her meds. Or how you refuse to do her surgery.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sad that she's only ever lovey Dovey and nice to Lu when she's wanting money from her followers 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Poor Lou, I really hope Erin gets her surgery, the poor little girl must be in constant pain.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s not raising awareness. We all know that it’s horrible. That’s why everyone is horrified when you go against doctor’s advice and take her off her meds. Or how you refuse to do her surgery.
You are 100% right, it has gone way beyond "raising awareness" now and into something more selfish. I could understand maybe raising awareness of infantile spasms as they are less well known but I feel really uncomfortable about the number of videos she now posts of her seizures. It shows no respect for Lu's dignity and privacy. I doubt many people would ever consent to videos of their seizures being uploaded for strangers for watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You are 100% right, it has gone way beyond "raising awareness" now and into something more selfish. I could understand maybe raising awareness of infantile spasms as they are less well known but I feel really uncomfortable about the number of videos she now posts of her seizures. It shows no respect for Lu's dignity and privacy. I doubt many people would ever consent to videos of their seizures being uploaded for strangers for watch.
So true! My husband has epilepsy and I had to film his seizures for his neuro. I felt terrible doing it, even though I knew it was for helpful reasons. It’s terrible to film and upload her having seizures, so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agreed. i feel terrible when i have had to film my son for his neurologist or therapists, and certainly would never dream of putting them online to my small private accounts or even sending them to a friend. have some damn respect for your own child!!

• Heart
Agreed. i feel terrible when i have had to film my son for his neurologist or therapists, and certainly would never dream of putting them online to my small private accounts or even sending them to a friend. have some damn respect for your own child!!
She keeps illustrating how none of this is about Lu. This is about Erin. This is about Erin and the horrible misfortune she’s been plagued with when all she wanted was an idyllic baby so she could show her followers what a perfect life she has. Her children are simply a prop for her. As stated above, she steals Lu’s dignity and privacy constantly and she uses this precious child as currency for her own need for attention.

Unfortunately that’s not even the worst of it. She is refusing this baby the medical treatment that is required for her to have any relief from the constant torture she endures. It’s abusive. It makes me wonder if Erin has a form of Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome.

Reactions: 17
She is beautiful. She is such a beautiful child. Another instagrammers disabled child passed today (I won’t name acct because under 10k) and you can tell how absolutely devastated they are.

I don’t expect to see that from Erin.

• Heart
  • Sad
She is beautiful. She is such a beautiful child. Another instagrammers disabled child passed today (I won’t name acct because under 10k) and you can tell how absolutely devastated they are.

That’s so sad. I sincerely hope that doesn’t happen to Luella (unlike Erin I’m sure) and I would hate to gatekeep something horrific like a paren’s grief but I just don’t feel like Erin would present the way someone in that situation should, especially on a raw and vulnerable type of account. Ugh, anyway, hopefully we never have to find out.

Would this account have a connection to Jimmy Rees? So sad. Heartbreaking.

Reactions: 6
Heartbreaking for the family! Not once did they ever complain or talk negatively about his disability, or the effect on their life and that of their other children! He was loved and celebrated every day as Luella should be 💔

Reactions: 12
Would this account have a connection to Jimmy Rees? So sad. Heartbreaking.
They’re over 10k now so I feel comfortable confirming x

Heartbreaking for the family! Not once did they ever complain or talk negatively about his disability, or the effect on their life and that of their other children! He was loved and celebrated every day as Luella should be 💔
And dealt with every challenge (at least publically) with grace and love. With TWO younger kids. Erin could take notes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aaaah Erin. Couldn’t ‘get her tit together’ to go to Napa with Lou and Crystal. Why am I not surprised?

Erin is awful. As usual though, pathetic that the husbands of these types of women also do nothing.

Oh we all know Erin would have had her 'tit together' if it were something Instagrammable or glam/fashionable. I wonder how the NAPA therapists view her.

Erin is awful. As usual though, pathetic that the husbands of these types of women also do nothing.
THIS IS WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND. The husband clearly has some sort of intelligence (probably highly intelligent, seeing as he is the sole income earner for the family), and yet....Lu is still suffering because she is being denied her only chance of possibly NOT having epilepsy. I think Erin has mentioned that they disagree on the surgery (ie she doesn't want to do it, he does)? At what point do you just seek a court order and get the child the medical intervention she needs? I mean, obviously it's probably the end of your marriage if you do that...and Erin wouldn't be able to cope with Lu and Tom on her own...which I guess he knows. Which is maybe why he does nothing. I don't know. It's all just ducked.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.