Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she making people jump through hoops (250 words about why they should be granted this sponsorship)...surely NAPA or Epilepsy Australia are aware of a family in need that would benefit from the funds. It feels so off.

Reactions: 9
Why is she making people jump through hoops (250 words about why they should be granted this sponsorship)...surely NAPA or Epilepsy Australia are aware of a family in need that would benefit from the funds. It feels so off.
I know. Surely just make sure they fit the criteria and pick a winner. This seems excessive. Like it’s asking people to beg to win.

Reactions: 6
I know. Surely just make sure they fit the criteria and pick a winner. This seems excessive. Like it’s asking people to beg to win.
This! Can you imagine how she would be acting if it was the other way around and someone was asking her to write 250 words to justify Luella’s care needs / begging for NAPA? She would be furious, and we’d all be hearing about it..

Reactions: 11
So Chrystal takes Lu to the park while Erin goes for a walk? What? Does she not do anything with Lu anymore?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So Chrystal takes Lu to the park while Erin goes for a walk? What? Does she not do anything with Lu anymore?
I don't think Erin ever took Lu to the park before Chrystal came along. Something along the lines of not wanting to deal with questions or seeing neurotypical kids at a park and feeling bad about it...

• Sad
  • Wow
This pisses me off. Erin, you do what all other parents do. You take your toddler to the park and then you stick them in the pram and you go for a walk. It isn’t hard, even with a child with Lou’s condition. All parents of more than one child have to juggle!

Reactions: 9
I bet she reads here. All her 'I love you more than I have words to express' nonsense suddenly. Oh yeah, Erin? If you do, treat her like it! Get her the medical treatment she needs. Spend TIME with her. DELIGHT in her more than just when her gorgeous face serves you on IG stories or when you're videoing her seizures for likes and $$$. Your daughter may not live a long life due to your neglect - if I were you I'd be making the most of every second you have with her. Give her the childhood she deserves. Playgroups and babycinos and parks, even if she's not capable of navigating it independently. You can still help her down the slide, she can play in the bark chips or bang on the things that make music, or spin the alphabet thingies or noughts and crosses thingies. Get fish and chips and sit on a picnic rug and let her eat. She deserves that. AND, shock horror, you can include Tom, too, because he is a newborn and will sleep in the carrier. What's your excuse?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve said it before, babies are demanding, but this is still the easiest time with two kids. If she can’t juggle them now, she’s got no hope and that really sucks for poor Lulu.

I lie, it’s easier when they get a lot older and are much more independent 😅 but as far as babies go, this is it. Two will always be a juggle because (shock!) it’s two separate people and they’ll always be going in different directions or doing different things.

Reactions: 10
It’s so sad to see little Lu being affected by her mothers total lack of interest since the replacement baby came along.

When was the last time she went to NAPA herself to see a session? It’s not that hard to take Tom at the moment, he is bottle fed and sleeps in the carrier!

What will she do when Chrystal quits or the $$ runs out? It’s so wrong how many people donated money for the surgery and she’s gone and used it to make life easier for herself. What a selfish awful person, she doesn’t deserve to be a mother!

Reactions: 10
It’s so sad to see little Lu being affected by her mothers total lack of interest since the replacement baby came along.

When was the last time she went to NAPA herself to see a session? It’s not that hard to take Tom at the moment, he is bottle fed and sleeps in the carrier!

What will she do when Chrystal quits or the $$ runs out? It’s so wrong how many people donated money for the surgery and she’s gone and used it to make life easier for herself. What a selfish awful person, she doesn’t deserve to be a mother!
I was wondering that. It’s not an endless fund of money if she’s using the surgery Go Fund Me.

Reactions: 3
I was wondering that. It’s not an endless fund of money if she’s using the surgery Go Fund Me.
I get the feeling they're quite well off...living in eastern suburbs, just bought another house to knock down and rebuild, facials, pilates, a cleaner, private nurse, and only 1 partner working.

I’ve said it before, babies are demanding, but this is still the easiest time with two kids. If she can’t juggle them now, she’s got no hope and that really sucks for poor Lulu.

I lie, it’s easier when they get a lot older and are much more independent 😅 but as far as babies go, this is it. Two will always be a juggle because (shock!) it’s two separate people and they’ll always be going in different directions or doing different things.
Yep. My kids are still young at 3 and 1, but the first 6 months was definitely the easiest time for me: as soon as my girl got more mobile and independent, things became hectic!

Reactions: 7
Yep we get it Erin, Lulu had another seizure!!! How about you book in her bleeping surgery already and stop constantly complaining!!!!!!!!
Yep, and it looks like that is Chrystal holding Lu and Erin replying fk. So where is Erin again?

• Sad
  • Angry
Yep, and it looks like that is Chrystal holding Lu and Erin replying fk. So where is Erin again?
Most likely upstairs holding the baby like every other time Lu has a seizure 😥 What's wrong with putting the baby down to interact with Lu? I was very attached to my fourth baby and hated putting her down because she was my last and I wanted to saviour every moment with her but reality was I had 3 other kids (with ASD mind you) that needed their mum too. Since when is it even remotely ok to abandon your other children when a baby comes along? ESPECIALLY with a special needs child? She acts like Tom can't possibly live without her for 5 minutes or that he's glued to her and she can't possibly put him down and walk away from him for even a few seconds. Why couldn't she push Lu on the swing with Tom in the carrier? Why did she need to walk Tom around while the carer had Lu at the park? Since when can mums only look after one child at once? So many questions and so much disgust in this so called mother I can't even grasp any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm so glad there's a thread here! God I cannot stand this nasty woman and her "deep" captions that are supposed to make you feel sorry for her and only her for having her life "ruined" by Lu. I'm an adult with epilepsy and delays and reading through some of her posts sent my grown ass into a bit of a panic, thinking oh god is this how my mum felt about me? Did everyone just see me as a burden? And I'm an adult with kids of my own, so if reading her posts made me feel that way I cannot even imagine how that poor little girl feels. I hope Chrystal makes Lu feel loved and special because god knows her own mum resents her.

It really pissed me off when she did a poll asking parents of disabled kids (not actually disabled people, because we know actual disabled opinions don't matter to her) what word they use instead of disability. Because she seems to think disability is a bad word and an insult. And showed replies from a bunch of other ignorant people with ridiculous euphemisms they use to avoid accepting that their children are disabled.

I'm really disappointed in mylifeoflove for being best friends with this woman because I always enjoyed following her and she clearly loves Mackenzie dearly and seems to adore Lu too, just the way she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.