Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The NDIS would not fund what a parent would do to provide usual care for their child, they would fund care outside of this for example, respite - because Luella’s epilepsy may mean sleep deprivation or monitoring well in excess of what parents of children without disabilities would experience. It would not replace the parental care role ever. All government funded schemes have limitations.
And so they should!!!!
she doesn’t want to be a parent of a disabled child so she has just decided not to. It’s sick

Reactions: 10
So now LuLu has had “gastro” for days. But not vomiting only one runny poo a day. How on earth does Erin think that’s gastro??

Maybe take your daughter to the doctor to get checked over.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wish I could afford to dump my kid on someone else and have facials and breakfast while in between designing my new house and not having to work 🙃
What a joke

Reactions: 9
I wish she would post something positive about Lu.
Yep or at least post something positive without the " but seizures ruined our day" line after it. Anything remotely positive she posts about poor little Lu has that line attached to it.

Reactions: 5
Just one nice sentence like how a smile from Lu makes the struggles worthwhile or something. Since she clearly can’t speak about her without mentioning the condition and it’s impact on her own life (without much focus on the devastation to Lulu’s life) at least something vaguely positive would be nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s Tuesday and the run thing is on the weekend so how much money does she think she will raise in a few days?

Reactions: 6
I feel like a horrible person but Erin’s fundraiser is really rubbing me the wrong way

Reactions: 8
I feel like a horrible person but Erin’s fundraiser is really rubbing me the wrong way
Because she put no pre planning or thought into it. And launched her fundraiser 3 days before the event. The fact she’s exploiting LuLu to gain donations. Yes it’s for a good cause but really? She’s raising money to go towards research and science yet she continues to say she doesn’t trust the medical system or science.

Just get LuLu her surgery already Erin! Stop being so bloody selfish.

Reactions: 10
Because she put no pre planning or thought into it. And launched her fundraiser 3 days before the event. The fact she’s exploiting LuLu to gain donations. Yes it’s for a good cause but really? She’s raising money to go towards research and science yet she continues to say she doesn’t trust the medical system or science.

Just get LuLu her surgery already Erin! Stop being so bloody selfish.

I was just coming on to say the same!!!

Book the bloody surgery in you mole!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1493060
So Chrystal was bathing her? Why was she face down? Are you implying you would not have got her out lightning fast yourself?
I would be interested to know how many days/hours they have Chrystal looking after Lu...because it seems like the vast majority of the time. She is probably saying she would have been slower to get her out if she was having to look after 2(!!!!) children on her own.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1493060
So Chrystal was bathing her? Why was she face down? Are you implying you would not have got her out lightning fast yourself?
And there it is! She’s as predictable as the sunrise. “But I can’t say I didn’t wish the circumstances were different.” Yeah, we know. We all know how much you wish things were different because you never miss a single chance to tell us. She never lets the opportunity pass to center the narrative on herself and be the martyr. This woman needs to get off of social media and get into intensive psychotherapy.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I would be interested to know how many days/hours they have Chrystal looking after Lu...because it seems like the vast majority of the time. She is probably saying she would have been slower to get her out if she was having to look after 2(!!!!) children on her own.
I wonder whether the fact she relies heavily on Chrystal and her husband (this isn’t a dig at all) means she has much less confidence to cope with Lulu and Tom alone and the opportunity just hasn’t presented itself. I’m sure she’d learn what her instinct would be if something was happening. I appreciate that she is very open and brutally honest on her page, but we have a duty to show up for our kids. Just like with the surgery, make a decision. Centring herself on everything all the time and lamenting the loss of something she’s never had instead of focusing on Lulu’s best interests and potential for living as close to normal life as possible - it all just leaves a sour taste. I don’t think a general audience is the best for her feelings about it. Get respite and link in with other carers.

Reactions: 8
And there it is! She’s as predictable as the sunrise. “But I can’t say I didn’t wish the circumstances were different.” Yeah, we know. We all know how much you wish things were different because you never miss a single chance to tell us. She never lets the opportunity pass to center the narrative on herself and be the martyr. This woman needs to get off of social media and get into intensive psychotherapy.
Exactly! I have had to stop following her. I have a child VERY similiar to Luella and instead of finding someone I could relate to, her page always made me feel awful & depressed. She needs to stop seeking validation from strangers on instagram and get some serious therapy. She seems to take Lu's seizures and delays as a personal attack and it gets in the way of giving Lu the most beautiful loving life possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.