Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She checked out from Luella a while ago. Very obvious just based on her posts.
Checked out but is the one holding up the surgery. She doesn’t seem to care for Lu so what impact is the recovery going to have on Erin?

Reactions: 9
Checked out but is the one holding up the surgery. She doesn’t seem to care for Lu so what impact is the recovery going to have on Erin?
First time poster here and I created an account just to talk about Erin. I just cannot believe the lack of interest and emotional connection she seems to have with Lulu.
I don’t want this to come across the wrong way but for a while now I have felt that she has absolutely no intention of allowing Lulu to have the surgery and perhaps subconsciously has chosen to allow her disease to progress. She seems to have checked out of participating in her treatment options. She doesn’t take her to Napa, she plays around with her medications without doctor supervision. It’s very dangerous and I can’t understand why her family hasn’t intervened. Tom seems like her “second chance” at having the family she pictured having, and there doesn’t seem like a lot of crossover between her disappointing life with Lulu and her perfect life with Tom. It is all very confusing and alarming. I hope that someone intervenes soon before it is too late for Lulu and she is beyond medical help.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
First time poster here and I created an account just to talk about Erin. I just cannot believe the lack of interest and emotional connection she seems to have with Lulu.
I don’t want this to come across the wrong way but for a while now I have felt that she has absolutely no intention of allowing Lulu to have the surgery and perhaps subconsciously has chosen to allow her disease to progress. She seems to have checked out of participating in her treatment options. She doesn’t take her to Napa, she plays around with her medications without doctor supervision. It’s very dangerous and I can’t understand why her family hasn’t intervened. Tom seems like her “second chance” at having the family she pictured having, and there doesn’t seem like a lot of crossover between her disappointing life with Lulu and her perfect life with Tom. It is all very confusing and alarming. I hope that someone intervenes soon before it is too late for Lulu and she is beyond medical help.
That’s how I have felt about her, but have never wanted to say it out loud to anyone.. like she is kind of maybe hoping the worst happens so the problem ‘goes away’. I know that’s awful, it’s bleeping awful and I hate saying it, but I cannot shake that feeling. I would do anything to ease my child’s discomfort and pain, even if it meant scary surgery. She does nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That’s how I have felt about her, but have never wanted to say it out loud to anyone.. like she is kind of maybe hoping the worst happens so the problem ‘goes away’. I know that’s awful, it’s bleeping awful and I hate saying it, but I cannot shake that feeling. I would do anything to ease my child’s discomfort and pain, even if it meant scary surgery. She does nothing.
Yes, it’s so disturbing. She’s got some very deep, resounding psychological issues and she desperately needs help. I wonder if anyone in her family is clocking on… she seems to have very little support from those around her in terms of family and long term friends so is that an indication? I wonder what the support worker’s take is on it all…

Reactions: 6
Yes, it’s so disturbing. She’s got some very deep, resounding psychological issues and she desperately needs help. I wonder if anyone in her family is clocking on… she seems to have very little support from those around her in terms of family and long term friends so is that an indication? I wonder what the support worker’s take is on it all…
She has mentioned friends in the early days and how a lot of her friendships have been lost, but seeing as how her personality is on the gram, I suspect that she has in fact pushed them away, or anyone who may possible give her advice or assistance. It's like she's the only mother to ever feel helpless and struggle to cope with elements of raising children. I honestly cannot imagine what it would be like for them overall, but I would do every single thing in my power to give my kid a fighting chance and it really does feel like she's just given up all hope on Lu. It's so sad really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel the same as you guys, but it’s hard to express as it’s so horrible. I feel like she either wants a miracle cure that would make Lulu completely epilepsy/associated problems-free, or…she almost wants the worst to happen. Surgery isn’t going to fix Lulu completely so she’s not interested as she knows it will still be a long and hard road afterwards (although would hopefully make Lulu’s life much better).

I feel sorry for Tom as well as it feels like she’s putting so much pressure on him to be perfect and ‘normal’ as that’s all she can handle. God help him if he deviates from her expectations at any point in his life! I do understand wanting another child and hoping that they’re OK, but for me it would be more because I hope the child has a good and happy life rather than because I personally needed that child to heal me from the experience of my first child.

Reactions: 13
Another thing. Maybe I’m nitpicking. If your child is unwell, what makes anyone think that sitting there talking a selfie of yourself and your sick kid looking all “natural” is a good idea? It just screams attention

So Erin wanted to isolate from Lu, but was more than happy to go out yesterday and look at house plans with tom and Dave, then having lunch at a pub???
Am I just being petty??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Another outing without Lu. Smiling pics, out with Tom, and another remark about their sad life with Lu.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How bleeping heartbreaking. That poor poor little girl, having such a profound disability and living without the love and care of her mum.
If my baby was that tired and ill there’s nothing in this world that would tear me away from her side 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes, let's all go out and check out the new house plans leaving our sick daughter at home. We may as well go out for lunch and wine whilst we are at it! We can even discuss this is how our life should have been in her absence 👌

• Sad
It’s a crappy situation. Absolutely no one doubts that. It’s also normal to feel helpless and hopeless and depressed and wonder why me. But if you’re feeling like that most of the time, for more than a couple of weeks, it’s time to get serious help. We only see a small snippet of their lives, but there is no positivity.

I feel the same as you guys, but it’s hard to express as it’s so horrible. I feel like she either wants a miracle cure that would make Lulu completely epilepsy/associated problems-free, or…she almost wants the worst to happen. Surgery isn’t going to fix Lulu completely so she’s not interested as she knows it will still be a long and hard road afterwards (although would hopefully make Lulu’s life much better).

I feel sorry for Tom as well as it feels like she’s putting so much pressure on him to be perfect and ‘normal’ as that’s all she can handle. God help him if he deviates from her expectations at any point in his life! I do understand wanting another child and hoping that they’re OK, but for me it would be more because I hope the child has a good and happy life rather than because I personally needed that child to heal me from the experience of my first child.
doesn’t want to do the hard yards but is building a house and has a newborn. Both of those things can and should have been put on the back burner for poor Lus sake

Reactions: 11
I first called Erin out here when she blasted on her stories what I thought was a supportive comment from a follower. I was told on here that she can grieve how she wants to which apparently meant she could say and do what she wanted. Since then I haven't followed her because I don't think just because you're grieving you get to be mean. I know hurt people hurt people etc but it just didnt sit well with me.

Anyway, since then, and more so since Tom's arrival, I think she is more unhappy with Lu than ever. She used to write with love and pain but now I just see everything about Lu being a burden.

I probably can't articulate this well but it's almost like she hasn't accepted Lu's diagnosis. The absolute constant mention of '...but epilepsy ruined that', 'seizures ruined today', epilepsy is really all consuming for her. And maybe it is for other parents too, I'm grateful to not know but the other people I follow with children with illnesses and disabilities it's just a part of their life, doesn't take away every bit of joy. I think she needs a lot of therapy to grieve the life the wanted and accept the life she has.

I first called Erin out here when she blasted on her stories what I thought was a supportive comment from a follower. I was told on here that she can grieve how she wants to which apparently meant she could say and do what she wanted. Since then I haven't followed her because I don't think just because you're grieving you get to be mean. I know hurt people hurt people etc but it just didnt sit well with me.

Anyway, since then, and more so since Tom's arrival, I think she is more unhappy with Lu than ever. She used to write with love and pain but now I just see everything about Lu being a burden.

I probably can't articulate this well but it's almost like she hasn't accepted Lu's diagnosis. The absolute constant mention of '...but epilepsy ruined that', 'seizures ruined today', epilepsy is really all consuming for her. And maybe it is for other parents too, I'm grateful to not know but the other people I follow with children with illnesses and disabilities it's just a part of their life, doesn't take away every bit of joy. I think she needs a lot of therapy to grieve the life the wanted and accept the life she has.
Very well put. Totally agree

So bloody sad that she’s at home sick, while her entire family is out having a nice day without her. I could never leave my kids if they were sick, and my husband would never agree to do it. I just feel so sad for Lulu.. I thought her dad seemed like a really nice guy who puts her first, but now I wonder if he is worried to tip Erin over the edge so just goes along with what she wants. I just cannot imagine not having the surgery the medical professionals are recommending. I always see comments from people who went through with the surgery on her posts, and they all seem positive. I just don’t get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I understand if they need a break or whatever, but to basically say how nice it is without Lu? Devastating.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just can’t with her anymore. It’s not like with other influencers where you can kind of lament how rubbish they are and have a laugh at how clueless or ridiculous they come across. This just feels sick, like she’s becoming so much more open about this divide in her life, where Luella is on one side and everything else is on the other - the good and the bad in her life. And it feels like we’re all enabling her or something. I don’t know how to articulate how I feel but I want to scream at her, at her husband, at her friends Rachel and Jade and Keira, that none of this is okay and they need to do something because those babies should not grow up in an environment where their mother is very happy to publicly announce they she hasn’t smiled since before they were born, or to go for lunch with one of them left home sick and suffering but post up about how ‘this’ is how it’s supposed to be. Like actually WTFFFFF

Reactions: 14
She’s so resentful because her life or her daughter isn’t what she pictured. Like she didn’t get the “perfect” daughter she imagined so her entire life is now ruined. It’s beyond sad. Especially now that she seems to be palming off Luella and living out her “perfect baby life” with Tom. Because she can smile with him? Horrible

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.