Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
It was Empathic_Mamahood Summary, posted 5 months ago. It was well written and sounded feasible to me:

"She wasn’t born without parts of her brain, but that severe oxygen deprivation, due to her unassisted birth caused cystic encephalomalacia. Huge cysts formed where the damaged brain was and progressively replaced it. Seems that medical intervention could have prevented this tragedy. The mother‘s narrative changes and much of her early posts have been deleted."
I know that woman she’s still trying to flog the Healy device (micro current device) it’s some sort of MLM scheme and it ranges from $500 to $4000 for the device. She is constantly going on about it.

Reactions: 2
Martha K was the perfect example of genuine HG. But I guess these women who live and breathe the gram and documenting so much of their life, maybe filming themselves sick is not a huge leap compared to a “regular” person who would just never even consider such a thing. Those that go out to social events regularly I do definitely question. But I don’t know, maybe they’ve been diagnosed?
Yeah poor Martha that sounded so awful, and sending love and so much sympathy to any HG sufferers out there. Absolutely cruel AF.

Is there a Martha K thread???

Sleepyapple

nooooo there’s been some pretty horrendous stuff written in here! Majority was concern for Luella and Tom but there was a lot of really yuck stuff too.
I agree that awful things have been said, specifically around Erin planning to leave put Lu in a home or waiting for her to die.

She did a call out for a support worker the other day but It hadn’t clicked on my part
I think they simply said Chrystal had something on that day. It was temporary.

This is just generally a curiosity question. But Erin is saying she couldn’t handle both kids at the moment ie - Tom with his procedure and Lu with her seizures.
Before having Tom, did she not think about this exact situation? Not everyone is lucky enough to have a support worker so they’d have to juggle
Like I just don’t get it
Look, I think even with typically developing kids, it’s hard to fully appreciate the juggle until you actually have two kids. I have had times where I felt very overwhelmed in ways I didn’t anticipate.
And I agree not everyone would have a support worker, but they are fortunate enough to have one, so that’s a factor in being able to have a second.

Exactly. I can imagine that part of her yearning for another baby was an element of escapism, of having a “normal” baby that she could get more enjoyment from. I suppose that’s normal on a certain level. What’s not normal is ignoring the fact that she already had a daughter, through no fault of her (Lulu’s) own, that simply required all of her mother’s attention, energy and care. The fact that Erin abdicated her parental responsibilities to Lulu to indulge her fantasy is pretty despicable, IMO. She’s deeply troubled.
I think this is pretty harsh. Erin is entitled to have support in caring for Lu, and to have taken time with her newborn as other mothers do, and that doesn’t mean she’s abdicated all responsibility. I have felt concern about Erin’s mental health, the impact of it on Lu and Lu’s medical care, but to say Erin ignored she had a daughter seems excessive to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She has money, can’t she afford to go stay at a private hospital with a private room? It sucks that hospitals are shared rooms, but it’s not a freaking hotel. Grow up.

notgifted

VIP Member
Lulu is just the beautiful little girl, her smile really does just bring pure sunshine. I really hope that Erin can resolve the issues she has with her parents because there are no winners in the situation. Her poor parents absolutely adored Lulu and must be so sad to not be able to see her, and Lulu needs them too 😢
It would such a sad situation for them 🥲

Reactions: 1
Your comment makes no sense. The nurse is an adult ? But then so is Erin isn’t she ?
Erin herself has said there are no answers as to why Lulu has epilepsy. Just her opinion it happened in utero or via vaccine.
Yeah Erin's treatment of the nurse is unacceptable, but the nurse, I'm sure, can handle a rough convo with a parent, or they wouldn't handle being a nurse.
"via vaccine", wow, I do despair.
The cortical dysplasia must have been a Lulu update you missed, that came from their neurologist - hopefully you'll accept that.

Geez! Is that you, Erin?
Nah, I just think some of you take it too far with your pseudo-science -- I think Erin is dick, for sure, but the full takedowns are pretty awful

srh.ls.lwlss

Really? You don’t think she could have put off getting pregnant until after Lulu’s surgery? I mean the initial intended date, which is now long past.
I disagree.
She could have delayed it sure, but I don't think you can attach "easily" to that. For all we know as followers they could have been a while trying to have Luella and not wanted to delay a 2nd.

Sleepyapple

I know, what a tool. I cringed when Keira set up her phone to film being sick in the toilet and recording her “HG”
Can we please just stop with making out like everyone with HG is lying. Have you had it? After reading all the comments here, I certainly won’t be sharing that I get HG if I ever have another baby. You have no idea the damage you are doing to sufferers who are continually told they are just weak, should try ginger, are faking it because they dared to have an okay hour or two while heavily medicated. I so sick of it.

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
Apparently she was in labor for three days and didn’t seek hospital help, and baby was starved of oxygen. But yes she also didn’t get one scan. She did the same with second child which is crazy. I used to think she was quite loving etc but went on a deep dive 😂
And a lot of forums bring attention to some disturbing things. Really sad for little girl regardless.
Thanks legend!!! Love a deep dive 😆❤

Does anyone know the actual diagnosis of the child? Anencephaly?
Nah, anencephaly is fatal within hours of birth if the bub survives birth, and part of the skull as well as the brain are completely missing. not sure what this little ones diagnosis is ❤

• Heart

Swamp Life

FC3426FB-5C81-4F97-87B7-60EA2087DDD7.jpeg

What would cause them to keep Lu in hospital for 3 to 4 weeks? Would that be the protocol for bacterial meningitis?