Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dulcielaroux

Part of me thinks that if she did read here she’d mention it in a story. She’s put people in her DMs on blast before and she strikes me as the kind of person who would be so self righteous and indignant about the existence of this forum, and so sure that she’s a victim and in the right that she’d have a go about it. She also doesn’t seem well-adjusted enough to let it not get to her - so the fact that we haven’t seen that makes me think she maybe doesn’t know about it.

Reactions: 1

influencerstalk

There we go - a meme about grief. Obviously been reading here again. Hi Erin! Always nice when you acknowledge our presence! Lol
Yep 100% she has. Least this time it relates to a child that is alive and not grief about death for once …

Last edited:

influencerstalk

I agree
except you haven’t tried everything available to you. You continue to not get the surgery for Luella that could potentially improve her seizures. Yes there’s no guarantee but is it really fair to keep doing this? When there is an option?
I agree. She hasn’t tried everything and she definitely thinks she knows more than the doctors… there are other options but she just doesn’t want to explore the conventional methods…. Just fixated on this CBD oil which will do nothing. I have noticed they don’t throw Tom up in the air etc like they did to Lulu. It freaks me out the way her husband did that to Lulu…

influencerstalk

There are plenty of us who have experienced grief who still have the capacity to empathise with a different kind of grief. Fortunately Erin’s friends who have lost children seem to have that capacity.
This isn’t grief and loss that Erin is experiencing. Nothing like it.

I think it would be hard to read an entire thread or get messages from people who all comment on how beautiful your little girl is and how hard it is to read such intense negativity all the time. There wasn’t targeting of Erin or writing awful things about her… mainly a lot of concern as people all interpreted her captions in a similar way and were concerned how a grown up Luella would perceive it.

Some bloggers/influencers/internet identities are so awful that at this stage they will be nitpicked… this is not the case with this thread. I’ve really appreciated learning from members who have epilepsy, other disabilities or children with the like and how they felt reading Erin’s posts. It is Erin’s reality but like anything on the internet, when you put it out there, people will critique it.

I wish Luella, Erin and her family all good wishes.
nooooo there’s been some pretty horrendous stuff written in here! Majority was concern for Luella and Tom but there was a lot of really yuck stuff too.

Avocadotoast

Just so incredibly sad. And how sad for her as her mum. She must feel so helpless. I truly hope she doesn’t think she has failed lulu. I’m angry at myself for being judgemental about her not doing the surgery sooner for lu, but now I see she needed to exhaust every other option first 😞
I agree I'm glad they have reached thebl surgery route hopefully there is more support for them all with family too

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Completely different illness but there’s an account called the emphatic mama (I think)
She has a daughter who ha brain damage from home birth, the mother still doesn’t listen to medical advice and it’s like watching a horror show of the poor little girl. I really hope Erin doesn’t head in this direction, Lu needs the surgery urgently.
What's the IG handle?

Pollie

VIP Member
The face-blowing gets me every time. Like, Lu isn’t seizing on purpose. None of it is under her voluntary control. I get that Erin is trying to help her feel less alone, & perhaps prompt her to take a breath(?), but gosh having someone blow in my face - in any circumstance - would just be so freaking irritating!!
I don’t think Lu would be bothered by it, as she wouldn’t be aware of it during her seizures or even straight after. It is odd through. I feel for Erin, I can’t imagine the stress but imagine being Lu. Poor little girl.

Where is this update ? You must have missed Erin’s Q&A about vaccines and why she isn’t getting Tom vaxed ??

Who would want to be a nurse if people like you think it’s ok to abuse them ?
I don't think it's OK, I just don't think it's sooooooo terrible, in the scheme of things -- and I'm sure the nurse didn't go home and cry about it, like you seem to be.

influencerstalk

The poor nurse. If she is admitting she lost it at the nurse I bet it was full on. She does have quite the temper. I doubt if there was the medication available that the doctors wouldn’t be giving Lu access to it.

I know shaken baby syndrome can cause epilepsy and throwing Bub in the air can cause this affect. I am glad they don’t seem to be doing this w Tom. I always felt so uneasy the way they would throw her up in the air and she had no neck control etc. I always wonder if unintentionally of course that the epilepsy may have been cause by this. My brother has epilepsy and it was caused by one bad head knock. We were told everyone has the capacity to get epilepsy. Just one trauma to the head can cause it.

snarklife

So I was thinking that all of this was coming from (apparently) nowhere considering everything has been pretty all around positive in her life at this point.
Thank you for connecting the dots Maisoemouse 🕵🏼‍♀️ makes this awful “spicy” (🙄) post even worse!