Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Absolutely she’s going to be angry and negative towards the hospital system and surgeons, she’s the one that has ultimatum made the choice to postpone and now Lu has deteriorated so much thanks to her own mothers inability to make an decision.
Not sure that's a helpful way to think or feel, frankly. Imagine if it was you?

Sleepyapple

The mum also replied with that her daughter is now happier after surgery that prior to it. So why is Erin so fkn angry again….
I think she is just using this as an out to delay surgery again or make herself feel better about delaying surgery in March.

Yep I went back and she said in May doctors say it’s FCD then a comment on a post after that she has said there is no answers for Lu’s epilepsy - they don’t know if it’s vaccine related and it’s not genetic and sadly they will never know the cause…
So sounds like it wasn’t Cortical Dysplasia. Just a theory she had
No, I think she’s more saying that they don’t have a cause for the cortical dysplasia.

Sleepyapple

This! She’s just so aggressive and you can just tell she’s the epitome of a Karen in real life. I was hoping she turned a corner because I genuinely have felt really terrible for her the past few weeks. I wonder what Rachel thinks of her constantly tearing into the hospital system, they’re exact opposites. Rachel is so gentle natured and has nothing but respect for doctors and hospital staff. I get that she is scared and desperate for help - but there are children in hospital dying over Christmas, Erin. And also the help is there! Put whatever feelings/triggers you have about being in hospital aside and take Luella in
Rachel expressed her support for Erin way back when Erin first shared about the neuro who sent that email. Rachel is very kind hearted but she’s not a pushover and there have been times when she’s shared, albeit more subtly, that there were aspects of McKenzie’s care she wasn’t happy with. Given that Rachel has this point of view, I’m actually inclined to believe that Erin may have reason to have been dissatisfied with that neuro. Doctors are not infallible.

Far out, that story about the neuros email re her going behind his back to get a prescription. To make an appointment with the GP would have taken much less time than going behind his back and antagonising him. If the peadiatric neurologist community is so tight knit, why push them and alienate them so you have trouble finding doctors who will go above and beyond for you if you need it?

She’s driven by anger and gosh it’s so unhelpful in many respects. Almost makes things worse for Luella.
I don’t remember the full story but there was more to it than just “Erin went behind his back”. From memory they made an honest mistake in asking the admin team about the prescription and he reacted angrily. She shared a bit more about it back when it happened.

I don’t believe they’ve ever actively said what caused it

She’s hinted a few times but I don’t believe they still have a concrete answer
No, earlier this year they shared that they had been told it was cortical dysplasia.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Seems like a lot Erin is saying about this hospital and it’s staff isn’t true or exaggerated. I wonder if the hospital/ nsw health will eventually pursue for defamation. I remember she posted an email from a doctor previously and thought then she may be in trouble. But with her public page and continual ranting and only ever hearing her side of the story of they eventually will put a stop to it.
What was that email from the doctor about? I wasn’t following her then.

Sleepyapple

Another NAPA session with no sign of Erin. I notice Chrystal is filming for Erin to have content for her stories now though. Continuing to have engagement with her followers without actually needing to engage with her child 🤷‍♀️
I’m very critical of Erin but the way she worded it, it sounded like Erin was there in person?

influencerstalk

About the swing - not all disabilities are visible, as Erin would/should know. My son needs the ‘disability swing’ because though he can sit and walk independently, and looks ‘normal’ (cringe using that word) he does not have purposeful use of his hands, and has extremely poor safety awareness (intellectual disability). So she would see him in the swing and probably give me the evil daggers, not knowing he is disabled also and has just as much right to it as Lu.
Exactly. Will be interesting to see if she reveals what she is implying by the question about the swing.

influencerstalk

I was quite surprised both Erin and Dave left her at the hospital after she posted what she looked like this morning. Poor darling girl, she looks so unwell. I hope she turns the corner soon

influencerstalk

Aaaaahhh no. Let’s not start alluding to the parents being to blame for her condition. Let’s just not. We can not like Erin but she certainly didn’t cause her child’s condition, they believe it was to do with her brain for within in utero. She started showing symptoms at 4 months old when I would guarantee they weren’t throwing her in the air.
No, there is no explanation to what caused Lu’s epilepsy which caused her frustration. She said she believed in utero and hinted it was vaccine related.

Sleepyapple

This. I’m also watching and I feel for Erin watching her baby decline and feeling helpless..
But we know she’s mad they aren’t moving faster.. the hospitals are so overrun at the moment that whilst Lu’s case is urgent, there’s probably another 50 kids that are also urgent..
I’d say they were top priority with the original surgery date but they decided against it, therefore it pushed them to the bottom
It’s shitty, but it’s the public system :(
I actually thought she was fairly understanding about the system being stretched in her story where she explained the wait and why they can’t get an MRI right now. I don’t get the sense she’s mad that they are not top priority. She just seems desperate and in despair to me.

Interestingly, I noticed the gofundme link has been removed from her Instagram, and replaced with the fundraising she did with the City to Surf. Wonder if there’s some drama going on behind the scenes about the gofundme, as I can’t see her removing that for no good reason?
Did she maybe cash it in?