Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean not like a dummy 😂
We knew what you meant

She thought she found the magical cure with the cannabis oil. She is always doing her own trial and error with Lu. I wonder if FACS have ever been notified by the hospital ? There are lots 🚩 🚩🚩 for me

Reactions: 6
It’s like hmm, maybe you need to, I don’t know, take her TO THE DOCTOR. & I don’t mean the ED at SCH, I mean your GP. Has her UTI returned? Not uncommon for that to happen. Could she be getting sick because you take her out in crowded places unvaccinated, when she is still recovering from COVID et al?

Stop being a numpty and don’t source medical advice from randoms on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was on eplim for my depression and I had to wean so slowly off it to become pregnant.. it took weeks!
Even my daughters seizure med phenobarbital took almost 8 weeks for us to wean, they are strong drugs!

Surely Erin you could talk to the neuro about this; everyone’s symptoms can be so different!

Reactions: 5
I was on eplim for my depression and I had to wean so slowly off it to become pregnant.. it took weeks!
Even my daughters seizure med phenobarbital took almost 8 weeks for us to wean, they are strong drugs!

Surely Erin you could talk to the neuro about this; everyone’s symptoms can be so different!
Interesting that know it all Erin had no idea it was a mood stabiliser too.,.
I mean wtf! And no mention as to why she is weaning her off it

Reactions: 5
I came here to post about the same thing… I can’t believe she didn’t do her research before asking her followers / finding out through them? I never post on here but wowee. She’s clearly decided herself to wean Luella off those meds because a doctor would advise her of the side effects of that. It’s common sense right?

• Sad
Honestly, just seems like more signs and 🚩 of MBP… changing the meds for no obvious reason, baiting others for info/directions and ignoring doctor/neuro guidance, waiting for the next catastrophic event so she can blame someone else and make Lu’s epilepsy all about herself for more attention 🤷🏻‍♀️ Probably still salty they were discharged home in time for easter. Needs more clicks!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I came here to post about the same thing… I can’t believe she didn’t do her research before asking her followers / finding out through them? I never post on here but wowee. She’s clearly decided herself to wean Luella off those meds because a doctor would advise her of the side effects of that. It’s common sense right?
I know I will get shot down, but it’s like she is intentionally trying to make Lu unwell for attention. It’s her whole identity now and just when Lu is starting to do better so always seems to change meds, 1/2 or double them. If she had no idea it was a mood stabiliser she clearly hadn’t spoken to Lu’s medical team about this.
---
Honestly, just seems like more signs and 🚩 of MBP… changing the meds for no obvious reason, baiting others for info/directions and ignoring doctor/neuro guidance, waiting for the next catastrophic event so she can blame someone else and make Lu’s epilepsy all about herself for more attention 🤷🏻‍♀️ Probably still salty they were discharged home in time for easter. Needs more clicks!
Sorry me must have posted at same time. I feel exactly the same way! 🚩🚩🚩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I know I will get shot down, but it’s like she is intentionally trying to make Lu unwell for attention. It’s her whole identity now and just when Lu is starting to do better so always seems to change meds, 1/2 or double them. If she had no idea it was a mood stabiliser she clearly hadn’t spoken to Lu’s medical team about this.
---

Sorry me must have posted at same time. I feel exactly the same way! 🚩🚩🚩
You won’t get shot down by me! It seems painfully obvious to me that she sabotages Lu’s treatment at every turn. Either from creating contentious relationships with her care givers, or making ignorant medical decisions about her medications, or refusing to vaccinate her and exposing her to masses of people, or refusing to get her the only operation that will give her a chance for improvement.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn’t know what MBP stood for (now I do), but before you said that I thought to myself, gosh she reminds me of Sarah Paulson in the movie Run… very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You won’t get shot down by me! It seems painfully obvious to me that she sabotages Lu’s treatment at every turn. Either from creating contentious relationships with her care givers, or making ignorant medical decisions about her medications, or refusing to vaccinate her and exposing her to masses of people, or refusing to get her the only operation that will give her a chance for improvement.
Thank you. Glad I am not the only one seeing all these 🚩

Hopefully a mandatory reporter can see the signs too

• Heart
A stretch I think to suggest she is deliberately making Lu sicker. She believes whole heartedly she knows best and that professionals have failed her child, and her actions could be wreckless (certainly the trashing of the hospital and public ‘shaming’ of her doctor is, possibly the decision to wean her off this recent medication if in fact she’s not doing it with medical advice), but I would never say she is doing this to deliberately keep Lu unwell or make her sicker.

I mean I don’t know, but I think that’s a massive call to suggest based on what we see of her online.

Yeah I don't get MBP vibes, I get narcissistic I-know-best vibes but that's about it. It's not like she's concocting medical emergencies/presenting to lots of different medical personnel. But I know she doesn't like luella being on medication and if she thinks she doesn't need to be or she's having side effects she will take her off it.

If anything I feel like Erin is almost the opposite of MBP. There have been plenty of times she probably should have had more involvement with doctors or gone ahead with suggested procedures. If she was MBP she easily could have had a tube fed, wheelchair bound, child with a hemispherectomy etc etc.

I vaguely recall mention of needing to wean medication For the MRI this month?

Reactions: 3
Too many times she has gone straight to emergency for a minor illness rather than the GP, actually never seen her post about going to a GP, it’s always high drama, she has taken Lu off meds for alternatives, even when the meds are working she tries something else, gone behind doctors back to get meds, weaned or doubled meds without following doctors advise, won’t vaccinate but then takes her to high risk places, seems to love the attention that comes w Lu being unwell, posts photos that should never be posted of a child to gain sympathy, won’t listen to doctors or nurses, would rather post to followers for advice and attention, claims Lu isn’t eating when she is and no weight loss etc etc 🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 7
Too many times she has gone straight to emergency for a minor illness rather than the GP, actually never seen her post about going to a GP, it’s always high drama, she has taken Lu off meds for alternatives, even when the meds are working she tries something else, gone behind doctors back to get meds, weaned or doubled meds without following doctors advise, won’t vaccinate but then takes her to high risk places, seems to love the attention that comes w Lu being unwell, posts photos that should never be posted of a child to gain sympathy, won’t listen to doctors or nurses, would rather post to followers for advice and attention, claims Lu isn’t eating when she is and no weight loss etc etc 🚩🚩🚩
I agree that she uses her child as a pawn to garner sympathy. But I don't agree that she deliberately makes her sick.

I think she just knows best and nobody can tell her otherwise. When anything slightly minor happens she's very acopic and needs pats on the back or deflects on to someone else as a coping mechanism.

For example someone with MBP would deliberately withhold food (in the extreme) to induce weight loss, make up symptoms like vomiting or diarrhoea that have no medical cause, present to multiple healthcare providers and have all the tests/nasogastric tube fed/nil by mouth. Whereas I do believe Luella occasionally refuses food like a normal toddler...but Erin can't cope with this because it's outside of her control.
---
Regardless I think we can all agree she has some deep seated psychological issues 😂.

Thankfully given that she goes to the biggest paediatric hospitals in NSW I'm sure she would be reported if they saw anything concerning in person

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Lol at they are prioritising date nights after them being on the back burner for 5 years. I remember before she was pregnant with Tom, her parents taking Lu one night each week so Erin and Dave could have date night/time together.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Forcing Tom as he pulls his head back to try the lemon consecutively, and laughing her head off when he clearly doesn’t like it. Maybe keep that video to yourself, love.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
right?! making a baby suck a lemon isn’t funny, it’s honestly just mean. what a dick.

Reactions: 7
No sunshine or Aperol in these parts though 🙄
Can't believe she put the lemon to Tom's mouth THREE times though. Seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.