Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been feeling the last 6ish months that Rachael and the rest of that group have really pulled back. They don't seem to pander to Erin in the comments anymore abd in the comments they do make Erin doesn't seem to acknowledge (except Krumble...but I think shes been saying what Erins looking for). I've noted that after the aperol dig I haven't seen Jade interacting at all.
I was thinking that myself earlier - it definitely feels like there has been a bit of a shift in that group and I feel like that “spicy” post of Erin’s with the dig about aperols was a catalyst - speculation on my behalf obvs but I wouldn’t blame Jade for taking a big step back there, she’s had more than enough to deal with without adding Erin’s jealousy to the mix.

Reactions: 4
I was thinking that myself earlier - it definitely feels like there has been a bit of a shift in that group and I feel like that “spicy” post of Erin’s with the dig about aperols was a catalyst - speculation on my behalf obvs but I wouldn’t blame Jade for taking a big step back there, she’s had more than enough to deal with without adding Erin’s jealousy to the mix.
I’ve noticed that as well.. even the comments about Lu being in hospital were very generic and no real emotion and playing into how Erin is..
Jade and Rach have experienced horrible loss and I constantly think of how inspiring Rach has been with Mackenzie’s mission..

When our daughter was sick we were lucky enough to become eligible for Mackenzie’s mission testing.. they’re incredible

Reactions: 13
Rachael is beautiful natured. It really makes me wonder what goes through her head when Erin goes off on hospital staff and how no one else’s life could possibly be harder/worse than hers. I couldn’t stay friends with her.

Reactions: 9
This is so petty of me but I really hate when she posts videos that Crystal has clearly taken and makes it seem like it was her doing that activity. No.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is so petty of me but I really hate when she posts videos that Crystal has clearly taken and makes it seem like it was her doing that activity. No.
Right?? I assumed Erin took her but now I’ve seen the red nails - it’s Crystal

• Wow
Also worried about Lus health and immunity also not vaccinated yet takes to a play centre which is a bowl of germs?!

Reactions: 6
Right?? I assumed Erin took her but now I’ve seen the red nails - it’s Crystal
I assumed this too, but should have realised..She seems to be so much happier and smiley with Crystal. It’s a long way to Shine from botany too.. full day that’s for sure.

Being pedantic now, but on her stories she has Lu in the flimsiest, crappiest pair of shoes possible. Where are her AFOs? & if not wearing her AFOs she really needs supportive shoes like Piedros or First Walkers. Typical Erin, though, aesthetics over medical necessity.

Reactions: 5
I have a couple of thoughts..
she’s just advertised lepuree drinks and obviously attend the launch today (at the grounds)
But didn’t her bff Krumble release almost the same thing??

Reactions: 1
she’s just advertised lepuree drinks and obviously attend the launch today (at the grounds)
did see that and wonder how Keira would feel about that - but Keira follows the page too so maybe there’s no bad blood? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I feel really icky about her behaving like an influencer. Her account is built off the horrendous stories of her daughters suffering. To take that an swan about at influencer events feels really wrong. I think there are ways for these types of accounts to accept the perks of high profile accounts but that’s not what’s happening here I don’t think?

Reactions: 14
I feel really icky about her behaving like an influencer. Her account is built off the horrendous stories of her daughters suffering. To take that an swan about at influencer events feels really wrong. I think there are ways for these types of accounts to accept the perks of high profile accounts but that’s not what’s happening here I don’t think?
In her perfect life story her daughter would be the perfect child never sick or inconvenienced and Erin would be an Influecer attending all these events with her lovely and perfect children. Presents from the Mother’s Day stall, breakfast in bed made by the kids, I love you cards all day long. All sunshine and rainbows and lollypops. It’s very obvious that’s the life she wants and thinks she deserves.

Reactions: 13
God, she’s so nasty. Not even trying to pretend she’s not blaming Luella for everything. I do not understand how she feels so comfortable talking like this about her daughter so publicly.
Does she not realise normal toddlers Lus age throw tantrums, get frustrated, cry etc she acts like Lu is purposely trying to ruin their social life.

Reactions: 18
I'm not sure if Erin is just stupid, ignorant or genuinely doesn't know but Lu does communicate!!! There are more ways to communicate than actual talking and what she's doing when they go out is "telling" them. They need to work out what she's trying to tell them instead of blaming her for ruining theirs and precious little Toms time. My son goes to a special needs school and I'm in awe at all the different ways the teachers can communicate with the children. And I get it, sometimes you just can't work it out but Erin saying Lu doesn't communicate is a joke and she clearly doesn't understand how communication works.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugh just wait until perfect Tom has a seemingly nonsensical meltdown and won’t use his words and is past the point of reasoning. But maybe she will then just be angry with him, or perhaps somehow still make it Luella’s fault.

Reactions: 10
Ugh just wait until perfect Tom has a seemingly nonsensical meltdown and won’t use his words and is past the point of reasoning. But maybe she will then just be angry with him, or perhaps somehow still make it Luella’s fault.
She will say he's just copying her "poor" behaviour 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think Erin suffers from anxiety, and doesn’t cope well when outings don’t go exactly to plan - the plan she has in her mind of how it “should” be.
so then she makes excuses and looks for reasons to leave, rather than going with the flow and adjusting on the day.
I really feel for Lu, Erin seems to be projecting a lot of resentment towards Lu atm.

Reactions: 9
Bored out of her brain at home -? is Chrystal not working today? She looked happy to be home, which one is it- bored or happy 🙄 keep up with your own dramatisations.

Erin, lots of us with complex & disabled kids often take 2 cars to outings so if it’s too much for them then we can divide and conquer with the siblings. Just what we have to do. Why is everything so dramatic with her and why is it always Lu’s fault? 😞

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.