Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Florence is Erin. Zero followers or posts…
Her daughter being called Luella by mistake ?! Because both Mothers are “black listed”
I think you're right. She talks the same as Erin, I've never seen her comment before, and what arr the chances? Also there is no such thing as a hospital blacklist...it is entirely against patient confidentiality. Imagine a list with all trouble parents on it 😆😆😆.

Yes social issues get documented in notes, but that's it. Only relevant to people who are directly involved in the care.

Reactions: 12
This latest post has made me feel sick.

I work in healthcare advocacy and have for many years. I spend a lot of time working with hospitals, health departments and peak bodies around the country to improve the standard for sufferers of the condition my organisation works for.

This. Is. Not. How. You. Advocate.

Its not how you create change. You absolutely do not throw the word ‘neglect’ around like it doesn’t have incredibly serious implications for everyone involved.

Luella was in hospital for a week. She was quickly diagnosed, despite presenting on a weekend, and was given appropriate prophylactic and then specific treatment for the conditions she was suffering. She recovered and went home to be with her family. No neglect as far as I can see.

Whoever commented here earlier about her not blasting the GP who didn’t pick up the UTI is right. What about Erin’s responsibility for not vaccinating her children?

She’s friends with Rachel Cassella, she knows what good and appropriate advocacy looks like. She’s creating fear and distrust of a children’s hospital. Potentially putting children at risk because their parents avoid this hospital.

She wants to act like she knows everything about how the hospitals run and what they should/should not be doing. Then she’d know there are people employed, an entire team in fact, who’s job it is the handle patient complaints. There was channels for this that are available to her. The hospital is Required to respond to complaints made in this manner. What they can’t do is conduct consumer management via social media.

I’m ranting now but I am so so angry and sickened by Erin. Someone needs to step in and get her some support and stop this crusade. It’s an inexcusable waste of time and energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Erin needs to take accountability for what she did during Lu's hospital stay. Did she do everything in her power to catch the urine? Did she discharge Lu or were they sent home? Erin you are the problem! D you know what I did when my 2 year old was hospitalised and they wanted to rule out a UTI? I sat hunched painfully over a bed pan for hours, and doing all manner of things to get my child to pee. And when they finally did pee, it went everywhere,including me and I spent the remainder of the night with my clothes wet from it because I would do anything to not leave my child and id do anything to get them better. And I'd do anything to help the doctors and nurses to get my child better. Back down Erin.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Far out this woman is mentally unwell.
The extent that Erin goes to to constantly compromise her daughter’s treatment is shocking. She is a real and significant danger to Lu. It’s that straightforward.

Reactions: 9
I think you're right. She talks the same as Erin, I've never seen her comment before, and what arr the chances? Also there is no such thing as a hospital blacklist...it is entirely against patient confidentiality. Imagine a list with all trouble parents on it 😆😆😆.

Yes social issues get documented in notes, but that's it. Only relevant to people who are directly involved in the care.
Talks exactly the same as Erin and capitalising NOT the way she does so often.

Also re-reading her post laying blame on Lu being non verbal. Just because a child is non verbal doesn’t mean they don’t communicate. I am sure Lu let her know she was in pain or not her normal self but Erin to focused on her Insta video rants. I really dislike how she always says Lu doesn’t communicate. She does ! Just Erin doesn’t want to see it. Speaking from experience having a non verbal child until the age of 4. It did take longer at times to work out what he wanted but he did communicate. Pointing, nodding, screaming, laughter etc are all communicating. I always knew when he was unwell despite not telling me. I mean newborns also don’t tell us what they need but their cries indicate what they may need - it’s all communication. With our newborns we didn’t say we didn’t know they were sick because they didn’t tell us…. She really is a toxic moron. Who never takes responsibility for anything.

Reactions: 19
I think it speaks volumes that both Rachel and Jess and Millie commented and only mentioned that they’re happy Lulu is home - no engagement with Erin’s BS at all

Reactions: 16
This latest post has made me feel sick.

I work in healthcare advocacy and have for many years. I spend a lot of time working with hospitals, health departments and peak bodies around the country to improve the standard for sufferers of the condition my organisation works for.

This. Is. Not. How. You. Advocate.
….

Luella was in hospital for a week. She was quickly diagnosed, despite presenting on a weekend, and was given appropriate prophylactic and then specific treatment for the conditions she was suffering.
This was such a great post @dulcielaroux

It’s lovely to see lu and the family out at a park event having fun. But it also seems to show how well her treatment went given she was so sick last week. Erin’s behaviour has just been so awful these past few days.

• Heart
I was waiting for her Easter post. I remember last year her saying they never celebrated Easter because Lulu wouldn’t understand it, and I couldn’t get my head around a parent who would not make it a special day for their child, even if they couldn’t understand it.. we make it special for our babies, why not for children with special needs? It’s all about her and how it would make her feel like SHE is missing out. At least next year Lulu might experience easter or Christmas seeing as Erin will have Tom to celebrate it for.

Reactions: 14
I was waiting for her Easter post. I remember last year her saying they never celebrated Easter because Lulu wouldn’t understand it, and I couldn’t get my head around a parent who would not make it a special day for their child, even if they couldn’t understand it.. we make it special for our babies, why not for children with special needs? It’s all about her and how it would make her feel like SHE is missing out. At least next year Lulu might experience easter or Christmas seeing as Erin will have Tom to celebrate it for.
Similar to what was posted last year…full of albeism. Why can’t Lu participate in an egg hunt? She crawls and reaches.

She went to a lunch w her family and a day in the sunshine. So much to be thankful for but yet it’s a glass 1/2 empty.

Even before my husband passed away we rarely had these days together as he was a shift worker and worked most public holidays. Just part days but we always made them special and have the best memories.

Today our first Easter without him but my 3 kids and o still made memories and had a nice day and didn’t feel sorry fo ourselves

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does Erin ever make a post that isn’t a major whinge fest?

Seriously the only person to blame for not making memories and giving her children Easter is herself.

Why can’t Lu participate in Easter? Set up the eggs and let her crawl and reach.

Why does she not make the most of what she’s got? One day she may not have Lu anymore? And all she will have to look back on this time is her whinging.

• Heart
Why can't she get matching pjs? Have the easter bunny come and let Lu taste some chocolate?

I don't understand. Even when my baby was 3 months old we still made an effort.

Shes so fixated on what everything 'should' be like without realising that even for developmentally normal children it rarely goes the way it *should*. We ended up in hospital yesterday with an unwell child who didn't end up eating any chocolate, couldn't participate in an egg hunt. Still did the cute pj thing but we were all wrecked from staying up all night. Regardless, this is life and it never goes to plan 😂 we will do an egg hunt when she is better, and the kids won't know any different!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"For the fourth year running there were no matching PJ’s, no egg hunt, no bunny baskets, no rabbit paw prints left through the house & no Easter lunch with family on a long weekend getaway."

And what does any of this have to do with Lulu not understanding? I'm sorry, does epilepsy prevent her from wearing matching PJs? Being in hospital makes it harder to get these things organised but she admitted she did no planning in advance. It's like she doesn't think Lulu is worth it. I think this is the first time I've seen her admit that something is her fault and that she feels bad, so I guess that's progress from the usual blaming everyone else.

Easter won't look exactly the same as it did when you were little, Erin. But instead of dwelling on what Lulu can't do, focus on the things she can do.

Reactions: 18
She seems to just want to be the victim and to get sympathy? But it doesn’t really work in every situation - not when Erin is the adult who is actually in control of some of the things that are happening.

Also interesting that Luella - who is recovering from RSV and Covid - spent the weekend, which was crazy windy and pretty cold in Sydney, not in a jumper or protected from the chill. But it’s SCH who is neglectful?

I also don’t understand the continued counting of the days? Genuinely curious about what everyone thinks that is about because I can’t work it out.

Reactions: 15
I feel like it's less Erin genuinely admitting something is her fault and that she feels bad about it, and more Erin being typically self-deprecating in order to unleash the echo chamber of "Oh Erin! Absolutely NOT your fault! You are the best mum in the entire WORLD!"

• Heart
She seems to just want to be the victim and to get sympathy? But it doesn’t really work in every situation - not when Erin is the adult who is actually in control of some of the things that are happening.

Also interesting that Luella - who is recovering from RSV and Covid - spent the weekend, which was crazy windy and pretty cold in Sydney, not in a jumper or protected from the chill. But it’s SCH who is neglectful?

I also don’t understand the continued counting of the days? Genuinely curious about what everyone thinks that is about because I can’t work it out.
She is honestly counting down the days until Lu dies it feels like.

• Sad
I think she almost sound’s disappointed Lu wasn’t in hospital for Easter. The matching PJ comment is so stupid.

Reactions: 10
I think she almost sound’s disappointed Lu wasn’t in hospital for Easter. The matching PJ comment is so stupid.
Yes because she can't continue the narrative that it's always hospital that ruins Easter and instead it was Erin's own actions that made it not as perfect as she wanted.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.