Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually do anything if she wants 24/7 care for Lu?
I find it so so upsetting. She has Chrystal in day and now wants a night nurse for Lu. Breaks my heart how Lu is such an inconvenience to her.Guessing after bagging out NDIS she got funding for this now.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I find it so so upsetting. She has Chrystal in day and now wants a night nurse for Lu. Breaks my heart how Lu is such an inconvenience to her.Guessing after bagging out NDIS she got funding for this now.
It's kind of shocking to me just how much they must either have in funding or in income. I'm confused why she would need a night nurse for Lu. She doesn't require feeds overnight, any kind of tracheostomy care, no oxygen or CPAP etc etc. Even as Erin herself says she doesn't have tonic clonic seizures or prolonged seizures. So why would she need this?

One of my kids still wakes you every 2 hours, often for long periods of time. Luck of the draw but that's life as a parent. Can I have a night nurse now? 😆

Reactions: 16
Well well we’ll look who posted in my community group …
“Must have experience with children” seems like only criteria. Must be Dave’s massive income covering this. The entitlement is astounding !
---
It's kind of shocking to me just how much they must either have in funding or in income. I'm confused why she would need a night nurse for Lu. She doesn't require feeds overnight, any kind of tracheostomy care, no oxygen or CPAP etc etc. Even as Erin herself says she doesn't have tonic clonic seizures or prolonged seizures. So why would she need this?

One of my kids still wakes you every 2 hours, often for long periods of time. Luck of the draw but that's life as a parent. Can I have a night nurse now? 😆
Haha exactly ! With multiple kids you definitely get at least one who wakes multiple times a night well past toddler years.

The add I just posted from Chrystal shows how lazy Erin is.

As far as seizures go Lu’s are mild to the most and jor extra care is needed at night - the ad and the lack of skills and experience confirms this

Attachments

• Wow
I know it sounds bitchy but Erin’s lack of resilience and foresight is so off putting. I know we shouldn’t martyr parents of children with disabilities but fucks sake, Erin has a lot more money and resources than your average parent relying on NDIS and she complains about everything. EVERYTHING. She goes to water every time something happens - come on, Erin, get your tit together. You cannot write wishy washy captions, go out for date night and write passive aggressive complaints all the time when you have two young children. One of which who has a disability. I still cringe at the idea she chose deliberately to have a second baby when she was not coping with her first. It is one of the life events where you can delay or consider deeply. You do not need to have more children when you are not coping. It’s ok. My god her entitlement is beyond.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My NDIS kid wakes twice a night still (at age 7), maybe I should ask for a night nurse at his next review 🥴

• Heart
My NDIS kid wakes twice a night still (at age 7), maybe I should ask for a night nurse at his next review 🥴
Exactly my NDIS 6 year old is the same. Sleeps in my bed and wets it most nights as he refuses to wear pull ups… and solo parent after my husband passed last year. I think that’s why Erin bugs me so much she is an entitled princess. Wouldn’t last a day in most of our shoes

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hugs to all the parents who’s kids wake overnight ❤
---
and coffee!

Reactions: 17
Oy. I wouldn't expect anything different from Erin, though.
I doubt that this would be extra funding via NDIS....because there is no way they would approve a night nurse for her. That would absolutely come under parental responsibility, because as we all know, typical children can wake a trillion times a night for typical child reasons (monsters, night terrors, itchy sock, drink of water, blanket fell off, why can't spiders fly etc etc). Her NDIS package must be truly massive. I doubt they would cough up their own personal cash....that just doesn't seem like something they would do for Lu.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think that’s why Erin bugs me so much she is an entitled princess. Wouldn’t last a day in most of our shoes
Obviously Lulu’s disabilities are incredibly challenging, but Erin has SO much privilege that she just seems totally unaware of. She’s also completely out of touch with reality and what is normal for a healthy, typical child (let alone other children with disabilities). She thinks it’s all sunshine and rainbows. She wouldn’t have coped even if Lulu didn’t have epilepsy.

It’s interesting as well the vast difference in how Rach (mylifeoflove) is describing her experience of a) taking her child to be cared for with Covid and b) acknowledging randwick..

such difference 🤫

Reactions: 14
As someone deep in the trenches of little boy terrible twos (which aren’t that terrible but boyyyy are they testing) I do wonder how she will cope when Tom hits the hitting, kicking, running, jumping, climbing, saying no to everything, throwing things phase that also seems to coincide with not wanting to sleep ever. She keeps talking about all the things she missed out on with Luella as a baby, and that Tom has given her those things. She’s also missed out on the challenges of an independently mobile child who needs constant stimulation and monitoring, who knows how to push every single one of your buttons, especially the ones you didn’t know you had, and will do it with wanton abandon and a gleeful look in their eyes. What then?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is a woman whose daughter died in the same hospital Erin whinges about.
She is a class act. It would be so so triggering for her. After losing my husband after a 5month hospital/ hospice stay going into any hospital is triggering by for me. Let alone the same one.
She is a wonderful Mum

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely cannot understand how Rachael puts up with Erin
When Erin reposted Rachel’s story about grief and Erin made it about her “grief” I thought that would have been the end of that friendship. Rachel is a much better person than me

I've been feeling the last 6ish months that Rachael and the rest of that group have really pulled back. They don't seem to pander to Erin in the comments anymore abd in the comments they do make Erin doesn't seem to acknowledge (except Krumble...but I think shes been saying what Erins looking for). I've noted that after the aperol dig I haven't seen Jade interacting at all.

I have to admit seeing Rachael post about their experiences and how well cared for they are makes me wonder if a point is being made there. Or at the very least, I hope Erin gets the point 😆.
---
Also just wanted to add, I honestly find Rachael so inspiring. I cannot begin to imagine how much PTSD would surround the hospital where she lost her child. You wouldn't blame her for not wanting to even step foot in there, but she still shows up for her kids anyway and also acknowledges the pain and fear but still puts her kids first.

I really don't understand how they are friends. Remember when Erin refused to go to the hospital with Luella and stay because it was too triggering for her? (Not recent hospitalisation)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She is a class act. It would be so so triggering for her. After losing my husband after a 5month hospital/ hospice stay going into any hospital is triggering by for me. Let alone the same one.
She is a wonderful Mum
Sorry for your loss 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.