Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes because she can't continue the narrative that it's always hospital that ruins Easter and instead it was Erin's own actions that made it not as perfect as she wanted.
I’d believe this totally.
“SCH ruined our Easter because of their incompetence”

I did like Jessie and Millie’s comment they didn’t get Tide anything because they’re right! My daughter is the same age and all we got her was a wiggles book..it can honestly be more for the gram then anything..

now They’re out at cronulla markets spreading their germs and potentially catching more..
But hey, it’s all SCHR fault

Reactions: 11
Why would she take Lu to such a bust even when she was just out of hospital?! The husband is clearly a bleeping idiot as well.

Reactions: 10
Why would she take Lu to such a bust even when she was just out of hospital?! The husband is clearly a bleeping idiot as well.
1000%! That husband of hers is a pitiful eunuch. He is equally, if not more so, responsible for Lulu being exploited to satisfy Erin’s ego. He is the only buffer between Lu and her mentally ill mother abusing her by denying her appropriate care and creating contentious relationships with every healthcare provider they come in contact with. He refuses to put his foot down and stop the sick games that Erin is playing. It’s absolutely tragic.

Reactions: 7
"For the fourth year running there were no matching PJ’s, no egg hunt, no bunny baskets, no rabbit paw prints left through the house & no Easter lunch with family on a long weekend getaway."

And what does any of this have to do with Lulu not understanding? I'm sorry, does epilepsy prevent her from wearing matching PJs? Being in hospital makes it harder to get these things organised but she admitted she did no planning in advance. It's like she doesn't think Lulu is worth it. I think this is the first time I've seen her admit that something is her fault and that she feels bad, so I guess that's progress from the usual blaming everyone else.

Easter won't look exactly the same as it did when you were little, Erin. But instead of dwelling on what Lulu can't do, focus on the things she can do.
I think this is it in a nutshell.

Reactions: 3
Does she understand you can still celebrate in your own ways? every family is different - disabilities or not. Everything is so bleeping negative. I agree with the opinion she’s gutted they were discharged home for Easter, less to complain about. And they’re all still sick but out in public at a hugely busy event? Make it make sense 😫 okay for Erin to spread germs everywhere and potentially hospitalise others. Got it. All erin’s world and do as she says not as she does 🙄 she’s bloody sick and twisted.

Reactions: 12
I thought it was only Lu unwell but in her post she said everyone was unwell. But they went out Easter Sunday to a place that’s always booked out - Hawkes Brewing - to spread their family’s germs and again today to an even busier place….
She needs to get off her high horse about others infecting Lu and having to a share a ward w 3 others etc when she is the one always putting her disabled unvaccinated child into these highly populated places.

She is always a victim ! No idea why Lu can’t wear matching PJs, participate in Easter activities or the like. Poor Lu, I just feel so sorry for her !

Reactions: 15
Of course they went out to a busy event rather than let Lu rest after a rough few weeks.

a few comments:

I do some of my best internet shopping during hospital stays. Whilst the little one rests I like to distract myself with online shopping. Less ranting in the the abyss Erin. More online shopping for pj, Easter books or whatever you need for you easter. Even if you were in hospital on the day you could always do an activity or decorate and celebrate how you please once home because kids don’t care.

or rather than isolate your pals with aggressive rants against the health system they also access ask them or ask fam to help pick up easter goods if that important

finally she uses days for dramatic effect right? 1000 days of suffering fo her, and only her. 🙄 it’s gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she did the “everyone feel sorry for me Easter post” again. Predictable Erin, unsure why she can’t buy her kids some matching pj’s, fluffy bunny toy, new picture books? Do some Easter craft with Lulu like finger painting…? Just being a bit more creative so that it’s within her daughters abilities.

Next month will be her woe is me Mothers Day post! No breakfast in bed, no gifts from the school stall 🙄. Imagine being friends with someone this draining.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Beautiful words. Parenting the child she does have, not the child they thought they would have ❤
It was beautiful words and their family sound so humble.

Erin is just so bitter and twisted with the life she was dealt and in turn Lu suffers for it.

I really hope she reads this words and realises how much she has fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I pray this is a neurologist that advised that Lu should be weaned off this epilepsy medication and not Dr Erin at it again. She said Lu has barely had a seizure these last few months so not sure why a Doctor would advise this unless it is because the operation is approaching
Shouldn’t she be consulting her daughters medical team??

Shouldn’t she be consulting her daughters medical team??
That’s what makes me worry that she has taken it upon herself to wean her. I have a close family member who has tried a couple of times to wean under instruction of his medical team as these meds full emotions and cause vaugnedd etc..Each time has resulted in in grand Mal seizures - violent convulsions, unconscious, loss of memory, head injuries and black eyes etc etc. So he now just has come to terms w being on that level of medication forever..
I really hope Erin is doing this under instruction of Lu’s medical team. But asking randoms on Insta instead is a worry

• Sad
  • Heart
That’s what makes me worry that she has taken it upon herself to wean her. I have a close family member who has tried a couple of times to wean under instruction of his medical team as these meds full emotions and cause vaugnedd etc..Each time has resulted in in grand Mal seizures - violent convulsions, unconscious, loss of memory, head injuries and black eyes etc etc. So he now just has come to terms w being on that level of medication forever..
I really hope Erin is doing this under instruction of Lu’s medical team. But asking randoms on Insta instead is a worry
I think she said they wanted to wean to see if it would help her immune system and stop her getting sick all the time?

Maybe Erin you could get vaccinated and stop putting Lu in vulnerable positions where she’s exposed to viruses.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Omg I really hope she’s doing this based on medical advice. My husband is epileptic and his medication is lifelong. The only time he’s been taken off it is in hospital for a week so they could test where the seizures were coming from. It’s like a dummy Erin, duck me.

Reactions: 7
WHY is she consulting her followers instead of medical professionals? Even if some of her followers are doctors or nurses, they can't assess and diagnose via instagram story. She'd almost be better off using google like she usually does. Or, y'know, actually speaking with a medical professional who is familiar with Luella.

Reactions: 8
Omg I really hope she’s doing this based on medical advice. My husband is epileptic and his medication is lifelong. The only time he’s been taken off it is in hospital for a week so they could test where the seizures were coming from. It’s like a dummy Erin, duck me.
I mean not like a dummy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.