Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is so much I could say and so much to unpack in her latest post. But tbh it's made me feel angry and sick, so I'll come back to it later.

Shes a piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have followed for a long time
But tonight’s post is something else
The bitterness and anger she feels about her situation is so intense
I’m not sure I can keep following

Reactions: 14
I wonder why she doesn’t go to university and commit to years of study to become a doctor. It seems so easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just wonder what her end goal is for posting something like that is? What does she hope to achieve?

Reactions: 16
Why does she continue to go back?!??

If it’s so awful, why?

If you go to an eatery that’s horrible, do you continue to return hoping it’s gotten better? No!

bleeping hell Erin.

Reactions: 12
I genuinely wonder if Sydney kids are going to do a cease and desist
Right?! Lulu’s initial symptoms were not an emergency, and if Erin was so concerned, why didn’t she take her to another hospital when she decided to discharge Lulu the first time? In no world is a temp of 39.5 (not to mention one that goes down with Panadol) an emergency, it’s just not. Things spiralled, which they do with kids.. but Erin, the doctors fixed your daughter. As much as you want to complain that a stay in hospital was inconvenient, without the doctors Lulu would be screwed.
I’m studying allied health at the moment, with the end goal to work in paeds, and honestly this woman makes me question myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just wonder what her end goal is for posting something like that is? What does she hope to achieve?
"A person with narcissistic personality disorder may have a strong sense of entitlement. This means they might believe they’re inherently worthy of special treatment, recognition, and privileges.

When things don’t go their way, they might react with anger and feel the need to blame others for “messing things up.”"

"Some narcissistic people may attack you or treat you in a vindictive way whenever they feel rage, while others play the victim instead.

"Some people with narcissistic personality disorder have a high need to have control, and sometimes, playing the victim can serve this purpose."

Reactions: 15
Right?! Lulu’s initial symptoms were not an emergency, and if Erin was so concerned, why didn’t she take her to another hospital when she decided to discharge Lulu the first time? In no world is a temp of 39.5 (not to mention one that goes down with Panadol) an emergency, it’s just not. Things spiralled, which they do with kids.. but Erin, the doctors fixed your daughter. As much as you want to complain that a stay in hospital was inconvenient, without the doctors Lulu would be screwed.
I’m studying allied health at the moment, with the end goal to work in paeds, and honestly this woman makes me question myself.
1000% I think Erin also forgets that what she posts on the internet is permanent and we have copies of it.

erin. You discharged yourself originally and took her to the gp. Why did you gp not pick this up? Why are you not slamming them as well?
They had an equal part in her not being diagnosed?

she was also diagnosed with rsv and Covid, two things that could cause the high temps..

All these comments saying she’s an amazing advocate. No, she’s not.
She’s a whiny person who thinks that she’s gotten the worst deal in the world. And will remind you every second

Hey, she could have just caught the urine to begin with instead of having a tantie and self discharging.

Or she could just blame everyone else, that works too. Also how much do you want to bet she pretty much never changes Luellas nappies 😆

Reactions: 12
Exactly, instead of bitching about trying for 90 min to do a urine catch (which she clearly thought at the time was not needed), she should have persisted. Rather than discharging to go to the GP (who also missed the uti).
---
6480F882-187A-4233-872A-C224FC92CBD3.jpeg

I’m honestly not clear what she’s not happy about? That they didn’t diagnose the UTI at the first visit? Maybe if she hadn’t self-discharged they would have. Am I missing something, because the care Lu received didn’t seem bad. Certainly not to warrant this kind of post.

Also, Lu had a lot going on. COVID and RSV could have explained a lot of her symptoms. Erin insisting on a LP probably didn’t help either.

Even if she does feel the care was bad enough to complain, follow their complaints process. Don’t just blast it on social media.

Last edited:
What Erin thinks she's doing:
- getting 'back' at them for how they treated HER.
- publicly calling them out because they didn't contact HER personally to apologise in the 24 hours they have been home (on a public holiday).
- "raising awareness"

Vs

What she is actually doing:
- making a public platform for people to air their grievances in a way that is neither constructive nor the validation they need
- increasing parents mistrust of a children's hospital
- decreasing the likelihood a parent will present to hospital with their unwell child
- ensuring that Erin (Luella) will basically be ostracised at all hospitals
- potentially open her up to defamation proceedings
- making all staff who have come in contact with her feel terrible. Doctors and nurses are humans, they make mistakes and they have feelings. Lots of nurses are the most empathetic people you can find. I guarantee you they will be feeling like tit and probably make them rethink their choice of career.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually don’t know what she is so angry about ? It was her who couldn’t get the urine for testing and she discharged Lu herself, they didn’t discharge her. It was her who kept implying it was meningitis and wanted them to do a lumbar puncture. The hospital got the urine needed to diagnose the UTI. She is the primary carer, maybe doesn’t change every nappy but I would think most? She never thought it was a possibility.

She kept saying Lu would miss Easter and possibly a 3-4 week stay.

But Lu is home for Easter and well and happy. So what the fk is she angry about. Just enjoy your first Easter w Lu home.
---
I also can’t believe she called the care they received “neglectful” 😳😳
When does she get slapped with a defamation suit ?

Reactions: 17
I actually don’t know what she is so angry about ? It was her who couldn’t get the urine for testing and she discharged Lu herself, they didn’t discharge her. It was her who kept implying it was meningitis and wanted them to do a lumbar puncture. The hospital got the urine needed to diagnose the UTI. She is the primary carer, maybe doesn’t change every nappy but I would think most? She never thought it was a possibility.

She kept saying Lu would miss Easter and possibly a 3-4 week stay.

But Lu is home for Easter and well and happy. So what the fk is she angry about. Just enjoy your first Easter w Lu home.
---

When does she get slapped with a defamation suit ?
If they need any evidence of her contradictions - we’ve got them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please don't question your future plans because of this ungrateful mum. There are SO many appreciative families around Australia that will value your hard work and dedication to their children.

I just have no words for Erin about latest post. However, if there are any Doctors or nurses or midwives or basically anyone who works in a Hospital on this thread, I'm so sorry you had to read it. We don't all feel that way!

I hope the Hospital brings a law suit against her...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.