Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The glimpses we see from therapy, Lulu is doing so well!! She such a determined little girl and she has achieved so much. I hate how it’s always framed so negatively.
Me too. it’s so horrible. Erin is so ableist; she sees her through completely deficit based eyes. The majority of us are strength based and so proud of our kids because the small things are actually huge things. i’ll say it again, there’s so much joy in these kids. Lu will just never be enough for Erin and it’s not because of luella’s suffering, it’s because erin can’t accept or comprehend that she got anything less than typical. God forbid Tom ends up with any type of diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t deal with her pretending that this all blind-sided them and came out of nowhere. She is such a manipulative narc.

You DID know what was in store for you four years ago, Erin. The doctors told you that the surgery was Lu’s only medical chance for improvement and without the surgery she would deteriorate. You chose instead to get pregnant so that you could focus on having a brand new healthy baby instead of doing what’s best for your existing child. You kicked the can down the road with her surgery and consciously, fully informed, watched that window of opportunity slowly close for her with every passing day.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I can’t deal with her pretending that this all blind-sided them and came out of nowhere. She is such a manipulative narc.

You DID know what was in store for you four years ago, Erin. The doctors told you that the surgery was Lu’s only medical chance for improvement and without the surgery she would deteriorate. You chose instead to get pregnant so that you could focus on having a brand new healthy baby instead of doing what’s best for your existing child. You kicked the can down the road with her surgery and consciously, fully informed, watched that window of opportunity slowly close for her with every passing day.
Erin 100% regrets her pregnancy with Luella basically wishes it never happened and this pain and sadness wasn’t inflicted on her and her husband.
---
The constant poor me posts made me so angry for Luella. She deserves a mother who loves her for her. The way she is.

• Sad
Erin 100% regrets her pregnancy with Luella basically wishes it never happened and this pain and sadness wasn’t inflicted on her and her husband.
---
The constant poor me posts made me so angry for Luella. She deserves a mother who loves her for her. The way she is.
Yeah this is what I think too. Why would you want to know 'then' about what was in store for you, if it changes absolutely nothing. So you can mourn it before she's even born? Or so you can choose not to proceed? That's all I take from that.

Reactions: 8
Ummmmm. Is she saying it’s a two story house??
Yeah I think it’s going to be huge and not a cent spared. She had an interior designer picking out the materials and finishes etc…

But I bet not accessibility for Lu… then will complain about carrying her upstairs as she gets older / heavier

She is always so dramatic too

• Sad
Yeah I think it’s going to be huge and not a cent spared. She had an interior designer picking out the materials and finishes etc…

But I bet not accessibility for Lu… then will complain about carrying her upstairs as she gets older / heavier

She is always so dramatic too
Yes it’ll be really interesting to see if she’s made accomodations for Luella’s lack of mobility

Reactions: 7
Yes it’ll be really interesting to see if she’s made accomodations for Luella’s lack of mobility
I really hope she does. Lu will need wider hallway/doorways etc and a bath / shower like she complained about the children’s hospital not having (even though they do..) she would want to have every thing in place for Lu’s needs

Reactions: 9
She probably designed that house without Lu in mind.
Also if it’s two story they surely need a stair lift/chair lift. My relatives had one installed for when their elderly mother moved in.

Reactions: 7
Also if it’s two story they surely need a stair lift/chair lift. My relatives had one installed for when their elderly mother moved in.
Or a residential elevator.
---
How do you sleep at night knowing that you took tens of thousands of dollars of donations from hard working people under the guise of paying for a surgery you never intended to get your daughter but then turn around and start building a million dollar custom home? (I’m guessing as to property values in that area.)

The two of them are pretty sinister. He’s just as bad as her for conspiring and enabling her filth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Or a residential elevator.
---
How do you sleep at night knowing that you took tens of thousands of dollars of donations from hard working people under the guise of paying for a surgery you never intended to get your daughter but then turn around and start building a million dollar custom home? (I’m guessing as to property values in that area.)

The two of them are pretty sinister. He’s just as bad as her for conspiring and enabling her filth.
the surgery would have been free! All of it. My child had a major surgery at SCH and the only bit we paid for were some discharge medications. They don’t do hemispherectomies at the private hospital. The wording of the GFM was extremely vague as to what the actual money was for.

Reactions: 13
Another influenza with a dodgy GFM that no one will ever question 🙄 I'm so sick of these awful, narcissistic people that get away with robbery 🤯.

Reactions: 10
Another influenza with a dodgy GFM that no one will ever question 🙄 I'm so sick of these awful, narcissistic people that get away with robbery 🤯.
Agree. THOUSANDS was raised for care after Surgery yet no surgery?! Some people/companies donated some big money. Her ex friend who organized it should address this.

People are pissed. Fact.

Reactions: 13
Agree. THOUSANDS was raised for care after Surgery yet no surgery?! Some people/companies donated some big money. Her ex friend who organized it should address this.

People are pissed. Fact.
I feel for the ex friend as its a tough situation to be in. She organised the GFM didn't she? I guess she did it with the best intentions and is now feeling sick about the whole thing. I wish someone would call Erin out on it but they won't because of Lu..

Reactions: 11
Surely given the whole purpose of her IG, IF she did design it with Lu in mind she would share everything they did so that it could help other people when designing or renovating their own properties. Why do people on a page supposedly about advocating and raising awareness about epilepsy and disability would people care to see your million dollar build if it has nothing to do with how this was done with Lu in mind. She could show snippets of their plans where they made changes for Lu or cool ideas they came up with. The house is absolutely over a million. We are building now and you get very very little for a million and we're not in Sydney.

Maybe some needs to ask about the GoFundMe in her Q&A about what the money will be used for now that surgery is off the table….

And also ask about the accessibility measures they have in place in the new build for LuLu 🧐

Reactions: 8
Influencers should just stay away from GFM’s. It’s been the undoing of so many. If a kind hearted friend or stranger starts one, you can still shut it down and refund it as long as you haven’t withdrawn any.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.