Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine life would be so difficult seeing Lu so unwell, but she truly makes it all about her. I find it heartbreaking seeing the videos of that little girl, but she has such a gorgeous little grin and always looks like she’s giving it a go. I wish Erin would see that.

Reactions: 11
Imagine the tit Chrystal would have put up with. I’m sure she would have felt so much guilt and heartache having to leave Luella - it was so evident that she adored her and vice versa. But Erin would just drag everyone down around her. I’m suspecting it could also have something to do with Erin not doing surgery maybe. I feel relieved for Chrystal but poor Lu 💔

Reactions: 18
I also can’t believe they would consider turning guest room into Lus room?! So she’s all on her own on the ground floor, wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I bet Chrystal was heartbroken to leave Lulu too, but I can’t even begin to imagine how awful working for Erin would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I also find it so weird that only now they are consulting an OT and working out how to make the house accessible. You’d think that would be literally the first step. They have the opportunity to custom build a place suitable for their child but after the plans have all been confirmed and they are halfway through the build they still aren’t sure if there is room for a lift? Bizarre and selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She needs to look at herself and see she is in the common denominator here. She said her old friends aren’t friends with her anymore, her Insta /influencer mum friends have all ditched her and now Chrystal. Looks like Dave also has no mates. But they complain about not having a village.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she’d put Chrystal on blast like that. Or maybe I can. There was no need to go into those details. Just say that Chrystal is no longer working with them and that it’s a private matter. Why position her like she’s the bad guy - everyone could see how much she adored Luella, there’s no way it was an easy decision for her and this is just Erin twisting the knife.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Well I wasn’t expecting that
duck this infuriates me!!! Fancy Erin sharing this tit to her followers completely blaming Chrystal, when it's pretty evident something would have happened for Chrystal to leave so suddenly. That could be personal or pretty obviously Erin being a nightmare or seeing some messed up behaviour. I've had employees leave before in less than desirable ways and I would have never ever shared any information on social media about it let alone the fact that we all know her identity! Surely Chrystal has some legal grounds here as this is a massive invasion of her privacy. I am seriously gobsmacked, Erin is dangerous 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she’d put Chrystal on blast like that. Or maybe I can. There was no need to go into those details. Just say that Chrystal is no longer working with them and that it’s a private matter. Why position her like she’s the bad guy - everyone could see how much she adored Luella, there’s no way it was an easy decision for her and this is just Erin twisting the knife.
Even the photo of Lu she put with that question about crystal was clearly to make Chrystal feel bad. I’d say it was the way she always centred herself and spoke badly about Luella and was very demanding. I imagine she was constantly on call and although you would become attached, she’s not family and she has her own life. She has to maintain boundaries

Reactions: 14
I was actually going to bring up Chrystal and say there had been no mention of her since before their holiday. I have no doubt that Chrystal was passionate in caring for Lu, you could see in her interactions and even the way she would do cute things to make gifts to Erin from Lu (and maybe once buying a bouquet of flowers for Lu or Erin? I can't remember the specifics). I'm sure something/many things would have happened but Erin has absolutely zero self awareness or insight so once again thinks people are abandoning them. I wonder if there was an expectation that Chrystal would care during the day for Lu whilst Erin and Dave went on holidays?

Plus I'm sure it was hard for Chrystal being expected to do everything whilst Erin is just there doing her own thing/self care/going out/going for runs/taking her other child out.

Also it makes me sick that they have chosen to build a 2 storey house with no lift access and no plans for lift access. Erin witches and moans about how hard it is to carry Lu because of her hypotonia; what exactly does she expect will happen when they move in to their new place? Luella will just live on the ground floor? Separate from everyone else? Oh and eventually she will live segregated? Ffs.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.