Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it late November that she wanted to do the surgery? Can anyone remember the actual timeline?

I’m positive she was going to do it, set up the Go Fund Me and then completely backed out? Was that only as recently as November?

Reactions: 2
Was it late November that she wanted to do the surgery? Can anyone remember the actual timeline?

I’m positive she was going to do it, set up the Go Fund Me and then completely backed out? Was that only as recently as November?
I believe the surgery was originally planned for March 2022 when she would have been very pregnant with their son.

This post is from 25/4/22 and refers to the fact the postponed surgery would have been 4 weeks ago.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This article is from Dec 2021. I’m shocked that with these odds of improvement she pushed it out until she had no choice.

While the oil has alleviated the symptoms, the only treatment option to genuinely improve Luella's condition is surgery but it is a major and risky procedure which would involve removing half of Luella's brain.

Even then, there's no guarantee Luella's condition will improve or that the seizures will stop.

Mention of the risky surgery makes Ms Oudshoorn 'sick to my stomach.'

'Doctors say there is a 80 per cent cent chance of a positive outcome,' she said.

'It's not a option I'm ready to consider yet because of the risks involved. They only have one shot at surgery

Reactions: 9
Yeah...for those of us who have been following for years, this has been on the table for literal YEARS. This has nothing to do with covid, Christmas, missed appointments and 'incompetent' Neuros and EVERYTHING to do with Erin not wanting to proceed. She can throw up all the smoke and mirrors she wants but this was 100% her decision.

Also if you wanted an elective surgery for your child and your partner says no...you couldn't veto that without major waves and lawsuits. So I do feel sad for Dave being in that position.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh how sad. I knew her timeline was fabricated 😢

Also…hindsight and all that.

If you told me my child needed this major surgery, but had to be healthy for six weeks prior, we’d be boarded up in the house like hermits, only leaving when necessary and wearing masks anytime we came into contact with anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I personally think it boils down to the fact Erin comes across as ableist. She doesn’t want to have a disabled child, removing half a brain basically means that. It’s admitting she can’t be cured or perfect with a whole brain and there may have been a cure out there for Luella.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seems like last nights post coincides with the release of her podcast with Zoe Marshall what’s the deep episode.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Completely predictable outcome to literally everybody but Erin.
Thats a savage dose of karma right there. Smh.

I’ve got to be honest, if my spouse dragged their feet and dashed every hope of our child ever living a more full life I couldn’t live with them. That’s divorce, done and dusted. I couldn’t bear to look at them my disgust would be so intense. In all fairness though he could have put his foot down and gotten extreme, threatened divorce, whatever it took, to ensure Lu got the surgery. He didn’t. He is not blameless either.

Poor, poor, sweet Luella.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Completely predictable outcome to literally everybody but Erin.
Thats a savage dose of karma right there. Smh.

I’ve got to be honest, if my spouse dragged their feet and dashed every hope of our child ever living a more full life I couldn’t live with them. That’s divorce, done and dusted. I couldn’t bear to look at them my disgust would be so intense. In all fairness though he could have put his foot down and gotten extreme, threatened divorce, whatever it took, to ensure Lu got the surgery. He didn’t. He is not blameless either.

Poor, poor, sweet Luella.

Agree, he has a huge part to play in this.

Reactions: 7
How has she made that whole post about herself and blamed every other person?! Stop blaming the Medical PROFESSIONALS. Stop the cheap digs at them. Enough.

So, now that surgery is off the table?! Where will The GFM money go that was for The Surgery?!

Reactions: 17
How has she made that whole post about herself and blamed every other person?! Stop blaming the Medical PROFESSIONALS. Stop the cheap digs at them. Enough.

So, now that surgery is off the table?! Where will The GFM money go that was for The Surgery?!
Yep and was never needed in the first place with NDIS paying for Chrystal ?

Reactions: 10

We aren’t supposed to remember that part
---
It’s probably gone on her new house or renovation or her recent (child free) holiday.

Reactions: 10
“…not being able to help her is just barbaric”

You had the opportunity to help her Erin.
She had an 80% chance of improvement.
You proactively kept that opportunity from her for years.

Wow. Her cognitive dissonance is mind blowing.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She could also do weekly therapies for her, that helps a lot…

Not with the seizures obviously, but she seems like she’s doing really well with her motor skills and communication.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.