Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
first of all my body is class!
secondly I'm not body shaming just calling out that in true Instagram fashion she's modifying pictures to achieve a certain look. it's all a lie.
"Packed on the pounds, quite literally"
Not body shaming how?? Don't hear anything about editing photos there

Reactions: 2
i would well believe there will be a read on here...and no doubt she will have disclaimers for her group to sign... no worries erin, tatt will keep you right 👍 maybe take our advice about the rest of your cringefest... we wont charge, promise 🤣#pradvice #marketingadvice #areyounotnear40

I one time took part in a charity climb of errigal and the organiser was advised to have everyone sign a form to say if anything happened them or they got hurt that they wouldn't hold her responsible. As the organisers can be held responsible and get sued by anyone who got hurt. I wonder if coolest gets people to sign these forms ?
wonder indeed? form prob says like and share her insta and tag #donegal🙄

what's going on over at GTT? cool used to all about it now it looks like CH is doing ads for them...and is that Mrs Viking dipper I see muscling in on her turf?

cos let's face it miss Erin is no value to anyone with a private page and not really showing off any new products.
mrs dipper is def more aesthetically pleasing fair play to her and she seems lovely

Last edited:

errigal87

They never stick at anything! Would be surprised if she even done the 100k herself last month. It will be all wedding spam now for next couple of months. Seeing what Donegal freebies she can get

raphoerach

but she can pull it off... these other 2 cant...and no doubt will be styling themselves like her 🙄 not an original thought. g and g obvs their muse. i feel for brides when this happens... but plenty arent shy about sending out a memo about what is acceptable..🤫

Erin is basic to the max, her content is essentially her and the other two twits holding up coffee cups, pictures of themselves in workout gear or in hot tubs and eating their way around Donegal, rinse/repeat. Utter snoozefest. Herself and caoimhe post exactly the same stuff, they haven't the brains to do anything remotely different to each other and poor Snoozie stuck in the middle of them trying to keep up.
nail.on.head 💯 imagine having a coffee without the range logo or ur claws in the pic 😆

• Haha

Acupsandcurves

maybe all is quiet if she is off for her surgeries ... or she has seen sense and wound her neck in but that is doubtful🤷🏻 #giftedhsetreatment

• Haha
must be pregnant, probably deleted social media in January when she found out? R maybe she out grew it all, who knows

Sure isn’t that what lastnight was, she organised it and the troops come flooding in 🙈 thank god summer nearly over now and we got through it without them two doses and their hot girl summer 😂
ah is that what that was?? to be honest I've got bored of her nonsense and only dip in and out of her crap. so 23k followers and a half a dozen turned up??

• Haha
and we're back with the wedding nonsense. like.no one ever was married before. she's the first. and as such is now an expert.
sure I'm on my 2nd one. it's not that big of a deal. but I've got to ask, how much is that jewelry shop giving her for the ads??

So very true 😜

Have you all noticed that Erin's notifications are off!!! She must have been getting a lot of abuse and now no one allowed to comment. WTF & why show your life on IG!!! If Erin can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen and take CH with you 🤮
ack now... do you think? id love to know what sticks shes getting!

No such thing as bad publicity for Erin...as long as she is centre of attention doesn't matter if it's good or bad.......
aye its usually her hole the centre of attention 🤮

Acupsandcurves

Good evening, I've been trying to hold my tongue the last few days. But she just doesn't quit banging on about surgeries and results and what not and she's out galavanting doing a "prstay". I really didn't think free stay season was upon us yet. And sure there's hardly been any pr for the poor owner of the house! The lamma got more exposure. Looking like it might actually be CH who's in the driving seat and Erin and snoozie are just tagging along for the free meal. Tho credit where it's due, it's only cos of them inishowen is known about 🙄🤣

• Haha

Emg85

Nah, she definitely had it up back when they got engaged. Jewellers call them promise rings 🙄 I’d say that’s why she’s using those words. A promise ring doesn’t have real diamonds so obviously she had hers made into the real thing. Again I see no issue 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s very similar to what I did, I think a lot of people do the same
Screenshot_20220302-100748_Instagram.jpg

This is her engagement post - I don't see anything about a "promise ring" here, I'd love to see a link if you have one please?

Yeah I agree with you on that point. It's Erin's company CH craves all the time. Think that Erin and CH are running around with a begging bowel now. Saturday night was my first time to meet Kevin. I didn't realize it was him until I heard the boys in the bar chatting to him & then the penny dropped. I read on CH's page that he doesn't like her but not sure myself!
Pretty everyone here and on the CH thread says the same thing about Kevin.
As for craving attention they're both as bad as each other sure on the CH thread someone said CH was Erins +1 for snoozie wedding and not kevin

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
oh DW... i will watch now! anyone notice as soon as dunnes were mentioned here she had to do a dunnes reposted... we can be certain she slid into their DMs begging a repost for lets be real those dolls looked liked messes, but yet they think they are sports illustrated models. she is literally a puppet on a string 🦧🦧 i thought this thread would take off but its a dead a a dead fish 😆😆😀. anyway.. word getting out.. messages flying
Give it time, the thread will take off......
The will come darling, they will come 😉