Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well she was back at work last week anyway....
But maybe she is taking time off considering she is highly vulnerable and has extremely bad asthma.....
Can't have Erin sitting in a freezing cold classroom.......
of course. the asthma. the vulnerability. how could I have forgotten..... probably because she was in freezing cold sea at the weekend....

They sure will now that there's a place for us to scoff her, Erin just needs to provide the new material, which she will, such is her narcissism 😉
Caoimhes thread has 25 pages and is a year old, Erins is a day old and has 4 pages, there's definitely more to be said about our Erin so keep them coming, anyone with any stories on her post away #cancelcool
true story. I have faith in the real good people of our county.#cancelcool

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She's gotten very quiet and her recent posts are much more Donegal focused than her usual "look at me, look at me" Erin posts.
She has obviously been reading on here and has taken at least some of the criticism on board. A wise move, I think.
starting to look like coolestplace is on life support. near enough every post the last week has been a repost of someone else. very little original content. anything remotely new is piggybacked of CH.

• Sad
A few years back I organised a charity climb of Mount Errigal. I was advised to be careful and find out about getting everyone to sign a disclaimer because if anything happened to someone then it would be me at fault and could be claimed against. I made the decision at the time to not bother with disclaimers as it was only my good friends doing it with me anyway and I trusted them. But for the likes of her advertising and bringing strangers with her she'd need to be careful
That very interesting and responsible of you... I doubt this one has considered that as its all about the gram. I seen Sinead Heg planning a bracewave retreat in Donegal...god help us.

BeggieMitchell

I do have some fit pink bits as well and the quality is brilliant 🙈 I’ve had them before she was BA though 😆

Doesn’t look like herself and CH stuck around too long tonight, prob couldn’t hack not being centre of attention
isn't that the truth. there long enough to be seen and then straight to the nearest McDonald's. obviously that's in keeping with CH diet and online meal deal contract 😂

Donegalweeone

Auk now catch yerselves on🙄 She’s there helping a local Donegal company. I’ve ordered from Fitpink in the past and she’s right you need to take ur size down. U can’t deny she looks great there today in that gear

Emg85

She spoke about it on her story, I remember because I replied saying it was a lovely idea getting it made into the real ring. She couldn’t find a similar one ‘off the shelf’ so had it made. I think it’s a great idea to be honest. I met her once in killybegs and she was the loveliest woman. I use her page a lot, it’s full of great information (just my opinion). I like calling blaggers out on not declaring BAs/ Aff etc or using kids/partner as content is a real pet peeve of mine. This doll always declares everything & seems to keep quite private.

But I just had a quick read through this thread and there’s a lot of things you have wrong. It seems you don’t let the truth get in the way of a good gossip 😂 so I’ll leave you to it 👋🏽 ✌🏽
If she's such a lovely woman I'm puzzled as to why you're here. There's obviously lot of people with personal experience here that say different, you say you've only met her once so how can you say you know what the truth is?
Anyway, cheerio, say hi to Erin for us when you see her 👋

Last edited:
I see it's triathlon day ....of sorts. she's getting on like this is a serious event. she was on the drink a couple of days ago! and it's basically the triathlon equivalent of a local park fun run. calm down girl friend

evening all, it's been a while 😘. so where's she actually been? was she in the hospital or huering about the capital with harkin?
and what evers been going on the dodgy mirror pics are back and random noncontextual snaps of grass and sand and rocks, and obviously errigal, trying to steal it back from her bestie.
I read someone spotted Kevin in the bar? have you been back? put the chat to him? get any gossip?
Hi, Naw I haven't been over in that neck of the woods since. Was at a bd party in Lifford. Cool & Caoimhe definitely huring around Dublin at the weekend but Cool kept it v quiet!!!! Posting pics of Dgl all weekend. Cool was working all last week over here so definitely not in hospital. Just red herrings to throw us off the scent. Twats the pair of them.

• Haha

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
I didn't find it beggy either she was just saying she had other priorities but fair play to her if putting it out there that it bags her a night away
I agree I didn't take it as begging either. She was just explaining why her page dynamics had changed in recent times. She seems to have had a tough year with her health too so she done right to change her priorities

errigal87

She’s very quiet lately, surprised there was no suns out buns out pics lastnight with CH. don’t know why people entertain them going on those hikes

Emg85

I think the self appointed patron saint of Donegal should be doing more to promote actually keeping Donegal beautiful, she's all about trekking all over the place and going wherever there's a free feed of food going, but hasn't she ever noticed the abundance of litter strewn around our roads on her travels? Correct me if I'm wrong, but when was the last time Erin got involved in promoting a litter picking/clean up initiative? I guess it's just not glam enough for her.....not great considering the while point of her page is to promote Donegal, why not use her platform to instigate a positive change in Donegal areas instead of preening about taking pictures of herself and gobbling up freebies?

oh it's unbelievable today.
and I couldn't put my finger on it yesterday, but her "cookies and cream" nails ...it looks like she's been picking her hole with her index finger 🤢🤮🤣
Screenshot_20220129-184336_Chrome.jpg

Holy fuck you're right 🤢 absolutely cat looking!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Justme1985

She posted today about having had a couple of recent surgeries. So I assume she's been off work recently cos there's been no sign of her at work on her Instagram

raphoerach

how very thoughtless of CH. now kevy is having to spend time with her.....at the bowling alley. he's a brave lad wanting to be seen out with her after all that's been said.
you're not wrong. he's bound to know people think shes made a dick out of him. how could he not?

BeggieMitchell

Surely someone sees her about the town 😂 still think it’s bizarre she’s disappeared off the face on the earth

Fitshit done her a dirty on those reels 🙈 some diff in that and mirror and edited pics. just look at video coming out of sea and grid pic of swimwear. this isnt a hate post...just an observation of how misleading ista is...and so dangerous for followers with EDs and image issues. irresponsible