Erin Coolest place on the planet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any new πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ on here, welcome and don't be shy! For the background to this, relax and get a β˜• and have a read at Caoimhe Harkins thread until a recap is pennedβœ’πŸ–‹

Reactions: 1
Ok I'll go.....

Meet Erin McGinty, aka "coolest place on the planet", funnily enough Donegal only became "cool" when Erin deigned to move back home in her later years, we were all just sitting here waiting for her stamp of approval this whole time πŸ™„
The page started off harmless enough, as a sort of showcase for Donegal, but has gradually morphed into being a fashion show for Erin where we get to marvel at how hotels/restaurants/businesses are bending over backwards to give her unearned stays/meals/freebies around the county.
Mind you it's not to say she needs the freebies as she is also a secondary school teacher (what her students/colleagues/parents think of her parading herself around on instagram, god only knows).
Erin has recently gotten engaged and she was so delighted that she promptly got her engagement ring changed which we can all agree is the beginning of a healthy marriage if ever there was one! Although rumours still circulate that she hasn't quite gotten over her ex so time will tell if they even get to the altar....

Reactions: 3
Ok I'll go.....

Meet Erin McGinty, aka "coolest place on the planet", funnily enough Donegal only became "cool" when Erin deigned to move back home in her later years, we were all just sitting here waiting for her stamp of approval this whole time πŸ™„
The page started off harmless enough, as a sort of showcase for Donegal, but has gradually morphed into being a fashion show for Erin where we get to marvel at how hotels/restaurants/businesses are bending over backwards to give her unearned stays/meals/freebies around the county.
Mind you it's not to say she needs the freebies as she is also a secondary school teacher (what her students/colleagues/parents think of her parading herself around on instagram, god only knows).
Erin has recently gotten engaged and she was so delighted that she promptly got her engagement ring changed which we can all agree is the beginning of a healthy marriage if ever there was one! Although rumours still circulate that she hasn't quite gotten over her ex so time will tell if they even get to the altar....
You're forgetting she only moved back home to Donegal when the money ran out from her travelling (which she quit her job to do and made her then victim Mark do the same) and she had to lower herself to going back to living with Mammy and Daddy.....

• Haha
Is she STILL living at home with her parents?? 😲

I guess that's how she's able to go gallivanting each and every weekend; mammy does all the cleaning and washing so Erins weekends are free, she's nearly 40!

Last edited:
Erin officially coolest cu%t of Donegal. The old days were grand innocent enough rediscovering DL after a dumping by love of her life. Took up with CH, lost run of herself and started to think she was an Instahun. Cue smug #ba #gifted shite. A few thousand bought followers later here we are with this insufferable dose of shite. Keys points
*got tits out in back garden for a mcelhineys fashion thing.no longer can be found.
*broke all covid restrictions despite being paid by council to promote covid safety. Council apparently contacted.
*claims she is a size 8... She is in fact not and needs to quit the false advertising and be open about size diversity.
*a true athlete of our county... Michael's Murphy's poster girl for whatever the fuk reason no one knows.
*professionalism in school repeadily questioned..unsure if parents of students have piped up as yet.
*claims of drink driving on beach over summer..not isolated claim but no real evidence as not caught.
*If you are unlucky enough to have a pair of fitpink leggings her pic on the arse label.
*went through a phase of looking cheap and nasty... getthathookertrend
*got engaged.. made a holy show out of it then swiftly humlillated her fiance by telling the Insta world she changed her ring so it was 100 percent Donegal whatever the duck that it
*seems to have dumped caoimhe Harkin and taken up with a less gramable victim who is the wife of her ex's best friend.
*showed up to such wedding looking dreadful thinking ex would take her back... safe to say not an eye was batted at said mess.
*And the best yet... done a "collab" with bus errrian..
Pretty apt all she got was a pic in the back end of a bus.
*enjoys wearing too small cheap swimsuits that hurt our eyes and parading such when taking male students on trips.
*apparently a right mean girl.
And... locals have had enough of this bullshit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I guess that's how she's able to go gallivanting each and every weekend; mammy does all the cleaning and washing so Erins weekends are free, she's nearly 40!
No as far as I know her and Kevin have a house together now, but she was living at home for quite a while after the dumping....

Fantastic thorough recap thanks! πŸ‘
She's a right piece of work if even half of that's true!!
She was always a right little madam, even remembering her from school, her and her snooty gang of airhead pals, they all thought they were the tit, obviously not much has changed since for our Erin, if anything she's worse as she thinks she represents Donegal, she's a twit πŸ˜‚

Fantastic thorough recap thanks! πŸ‘
She's a right piece of work if even half of that's true!!
She was always a right little madam, even remembering her from school, her and her snooty gang of airhead pals, they all thought they were the tit, obviously not much has changed since for our Erin, if anything she's worse as she thinks she represents Donegal, she's a twit πŸ˜‚
Oh believe me it is all true.....
I also went to school with her, remember them all well, some of them weren't the worst but miss Erin was always a snooty little cow....and she has definitely gotten worse....
She may come across on her vids as all sweetness and light but believe me she is as nasty as they come......
Some rep for Donegal she is.......swanning about with her tits and arse hanging out and breaking covid restrictions and drink driving laws while she is at it......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erin officially coolest cu%t of Donegal. The old days were grand innocent enough rediscovering DL after a dumping by love of her life. Took up with CH, lost run of herself and started to think she was an Instahun. Cue smug #ba #gifted shite. A few thousand bought followers later here we are with this insufferable dose of shite. Keys points
*got tits out in back garden for a mcelhineys fashion thing.no longer can be found.
*broke all covid restrictions despite being paid by council to promote covid safety. Council apparently contacted.
*claims she is a size 8... She is in fact not and needs to quit the false advertising and be open about size diversity.
*a true athlete of our county... Michael's Murphy's poster girl for whatever the fuk reason no one knows.
*professionalism in school repeadily questioned..unsure if parents of students have piped up as yet.
*claims of drink driving on beach over summer..not isolated claim but no real evidence as not caught.
*If you are unlucky enough to have a pair of fitpink leggings her pic on the arse label.
*went through a phase of looking cheap and nasty... getthathookertrend
*got engaged.. made a holy show out of it then swiftly humlillated her fiance by telling the Insta world she changed her ring so it was 100 percent Donegal whatever the duck that it
*seems to have dumped caoimhe Harkin and taken up with a less gramable victim who is the wife of her ex's best friend.
*showed up to such wedding looking dreadful thinking ex would take her back... safe to say not an eye was batted at said mess.
*And the best yet... done a "collab" with bus errrian..
Pretty apt all she got was a pic in the back end of a bus.
*enjoys wearing too small cheap swimsuits that hurt our eyes and parading such when taking male students on trips.
*apparently a right mean girl.
And... locals have had enough of this bullshit!!!!
that's a perfect assessment of everything. very well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

that's a perfect assessment of everything. very well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and self pity. always with the woe is me stories in the search for more freebies.

Last edited:
Well thanks I'll take a bow...πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ
But I forgot....
*ASTHMA advocate and CLINICALLY VULERABLE. Not that that mattered when hurring and touring back in the time of the 5km restrictions, with no regard for other vulernable citizens. Tagging Michael Murphy, fitshit, paperpress and whatever else got her a freebie. These companies need held accountable for allowing this. #cancelcool. Come on guys, have some morals and respect your paying customers Who keep you in business.
*pity posts also feature strong when the going gets tough... I'm 🀧 need a care package, thanks all for your love and kindness 🀒
*appears to have a new thing with looking the Viking dippers to take a dip in her #salty.
*seems to think she has the best arse in Donegal, saddle up.
*got roasted on highland radio blabbering about influencing as a career... now come on, there no careers in mathematics, fiance or accountancy? And that's what's teaching the youth of dungloe.

Feel free to add what I have missed... 25 pages was a lot of recapping.

But let's not forget the dead 🐟 comment..that was gold!

DAY. MADE.
Ack now poor Vanessa!!! 🀣

Well thanks I'll take a bow...πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ
But I forgot....
*ASTHMA advocate and CLINICALLY VULERABLE. Not that that mattered when hurring and touring back in the time of the 5km restrictions, with no regard for other vulernable citizens. Tagging Michael Murphy, fitshit, paperpress and whatever else got her a freebie. These companies need held accountable for allowing this. #cancelcool. Come on guys, have some morals and respect your paying customers Who keep you in business.
*pity posts also feature strong when the going gets tough... I'm 🀧 need a care package, thanks all for your love and kindness 🀒
*appears to have a new thing with looking the Viking dippers to take a dip in her #salty.
*seems to think she has the best arse in Donegal, saddle up.
*got roasted on highland radio blabbering about influencing as a career... now come on, there no careers in mathematics, fiance or accountancy? And that's what's teaching the youth of dungloe.

Feel free to add what I have missed... 25 pages was a lot of recapping.

But let's not forget the dead 🐟 comment..that was gold!

Ack now poor Vanessa!!! 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣 love this. Acups you are a legend.