Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
the content is top notch today miss Erin. a window. some breakfast. and a floor mat. the excitement is real. what next? another window? a towel? maybe a candle? on the edge of my seat....

Emg85

Is she STILL living at home with her parents?? 😲

Is she STILL living at home with her parents?? 😲
I guess that's how she's able to go gallivanting each and every weekend; mammy does all the cleaning and washing so Erins weekends are free, she's nearly 40!

Last edited:

maire467

I noticed she posted one or two things last week. But it was just sharing something else. She does seem to have been taking a break. I know she mentioned appointments and scares about maybe cervical cancer or something similar. So I really hope she's ok and hasn't had bad news
Or off social media for lent? 🙄

raphoerach

ah hell she's doing a q&a, and by that I mean she's busy talking to herself or telling her "friends" what to say. for the love of all things holy put the phone down and put that size "8" ass to work on kevy. god knows he deserves something. dead fish is better than no fish.

Acupsandcurves

Out and about enjoying the scenery....couldn't do it without taking a selfie. And simultaneously stopping anyone from ever buying a bogman beanie again.
Oh and the smug look. 🤮

I do have a serious question (serious as in insta world)..how does someone with 24k followers only get low hundred likes. Is she buying followers? I heard CH did at a stage.
From what i gather cool is a nobody? Like locals dont know of her?🤥🤥🤥 Someone spill and set the record straight please

Fakecaoimhe

Yes I wonder which Irish diamond mine her new diamond came from to make it 100% Irish......she is a fuckin tube, only wants to hear herself speak.....if I'd done that on my hubby, we wouldn't be married today!

So she ditched CH and Snoozie and went out with the Lifford galz tonight.....
Yeah, I wouldn't have a husband if I did that to him. Yeah finally someone different to see, might be more her age group! A very late Xmas night out 🎅