Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
this site is class hi, some of you girls really love her and some of you really don't like her. it's wonderful entertainment 🍿🍿
The issue I have with this thread is the personal insults and attacks. Tattle is for calling out shady behaviour by bloggers and Insta hunz (non declaration of paid partnerships, gifts, etc.) all I can see here is a few locals who don’t like a local instagrammer.

Reactions: 7

Acupsandcurves

Erin officially coolest cu%t of Donegal. The old days were grand innocent enough rediscovering DL after a dumping by love of her life. Took up with CH, lost run of herself and started to think she was an Instahun. Cue smug #ba #gifted shite. A few thousand bought followers later here we are with this insufferable dose of shite. Keys points
*got tits out in back garden for a mcelhineys fashion thing.no longer can be found.
*broke all covid restrictions despite being paid by council to promote covid safety. Council apparently contacted.
*claims she is a size 8... She is in fact not and needs to quit the false advertising and be open about size diversity.
*a true athlete of our county... Michael's Murphy's poster girl for whatever the fuk reason no one knows.
*professionalism in school repeadily questioned..unsure if parents of students have piped up as yet.
*claims of drink driving on beach over summer..not isolated claim but no real evidence as not caught.
*If you are unlucky enough to have a pair of fitpink leggings her pic on the arse label.
*went through a phase of looking cheap and nasty... getthathookertrend
*got engaged.. made a holy show out of it then swiftly humlillated her fiance by telling the Insta world she changed her ring so it was 100 percent Donegal whatever the fuck that it
*seems to have dumped caoimhe Harkin and taken up with a less gramable victim who is the wife of her ex's best friend.
*showed up to such wedding looking dreadful thinking ex would take her back... safe to say not an eye was batted at said mess.
*And the best yet... done a "collab" with bus errrian..
Pretty apt all she got was a pic in the back end of a bus.
*enjoys wearing too small cheap swimsuits that hurt our eyes and parading such when taking male students on trips.
*apparently a right mean girl.
And... locals have had enough of this bullshit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so glad Erin took the time to read tattlelife and answer our questions on her "typing to herself" q and a.
We still may not know how much it cost but at least we know her clothes dont fit🤣 packed on the pounds 💲quite literally
Not sure what anyone else thinks but the body shaming in this thread?? She's on honeymoon nd it was also just Christmas?? Are ye all a size zero super model yourselves? Whatever if she's not a nice person or doing something morally wrong but Jesus. Those in glass houses

• Haha
listen new girls it's like this, you're all clearly friends of hers from school and are all probably in a little fat camp together which is why you're touchy about her size, or is that you've been influenced and don't like that you too look like a hooker? because the fact is, and we're all about facts, the only one telling lies are the newbies to this lol fest.
how can you really claim she's a nice person of she's only nice to the people she's friends with🤷‍♂️
And there's no way anything she says can be trusted cos it's all invited pr ad with her so everything and everywhere is amazing and wonderful and just perfect with the little things just so cute. the nicest wee place. there's not a mission she'll give an impartial review. can't risk biting the hand that feeds you 🎤✌
firstly this is a very strange over reaction to a few people calling you out/correcting you on making things up.
secondly if a local, small time blogger helping out a few small businesses annoys you this much it’s probably time to unfollow her.

I don’t agree with everything this girl does but the constant body shaming of her is ridiculous. Tattlers get a bad name for things like this

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
Not sure what anyone else thinks but the body shaming in this thread?? She's on honeymoon nd it was also just Christmas?? Are ye all a size zero super model yourselves? Whatever if she's not a nice person or doing something morally wrong but Jesus. Those in glass houses
Absolutely agree. I would never body shame another woman. Esp one who's on honeymoon and enjoying life ! Evej if she has put on a few extra pounds over Christmas and her honeymoon she's still got a fantastic body. I'm not her biggest fan but I also won't slag someone's body for the sake of it.

Reactions: 4

laethanta

(First time posting on this thread). I have an airbnb and she used to react to all stories and it felt extremely obvious that she wanted an invite. This started a few years ago and I was considering it but giving free stays to someone with a good wage doesn’t sit well with me.

As soon as I saw her hanging out with Sinéad Heg that was the end of any prospective gifted stay.

Some influencers have never liked / commented and then you get a message out of the blue wanting to collab. It’s plain rude but I do check out their pages and most of them don’t represent anything other than getting things for free! Some of them even swear in their stories which isn’t what you want associated with your business (on that point I don’t think Erin does swear, I don’t follow her so only check her page out every so often).

But I do wonder how she operates to get the free stays! Does she leave a tip or a gift for the host who’s working their butt off, spending hours preparing for her stay and no doubt afterwards and probably trouble with fake tan?

Am I right in thinking she wants her engagement ring to be 100% Donegal? I didn’t realise we had active gold/silver and diamond mines exploiting people in Donegal.

• Heart

donegaldolll

I agree the constant reference to her size is strange. Erin mentions sizing down in those fitpink leggings to help people get right size. in fact I think she’s very honest about being curvy and having wider hips. Not everyone needs to be stick skinny!!

her association with CH is questionable but calling her out about her size has given this thread a really bad reputation

• Heart
it would be wise of her to drop the shameless self promotion and instahun persona...but only time will tell!!! like the old days in the beginning were grand, it was the freeloading and being up every Donegal businesses hole for "gifted" shit that totally turned people off. oh...and the swimwear model phase😆 never forget! it did all take a turn when CH returned (sacked) from her globetrotting. furthest she trotting now is flying donegal to dublin.

its so good to see the Donegal content back and not the more questionable stuff. but have to say in pictures taken by others she does look different from her mirror stories and what. insta is a horrid world for females, especially young girls when it comes to image, filtering, size, etc. was she out with her mum hiking..thats lovely..do her more good than CH

Sarah79

Erin is basic to the max, her content is essentially her and the other two twits holding up coffee cups, pictures of themselves in workout gear or in hot tubs and eating their way around Donegal, rinse/repeat. Utter snoozefest. Herself and caoimhe post exactly the same stuff, they haven't the brains to do anything remotely different to each other and poor Snoozie stuck in the middle of them trying to keep up.

• Haha

Emg85

Ok I'll go.....

Meet Erin McGinty, aka "coolest place on the planet", funnily enough Donegal only became "cool" when Erin deigned to move back home in her later years, we were all just sitting here waiting for her stamp of approval this whole time 🙄
The page started off harmless enough, as a sort of showcase for Donegal, but has gradually morphed into being a fashion show for Erin where we get to marvel at how hotels/restaurants/businesses are bending over backwards to give her unearned stays/meals/freebies around the county.
Mind you it's not to say she needs the freebies as she is also a secondary school teacher (what her students/colleagues/parents think of her parading herself around on instagram, god only knows).
Erin has recently gotten engaged and she was so delighted that she promptly got her engagement ring changed which we can all agree is the beginning of a healthy marriage if ever there was one! Although rumours still circulate that she hasn't quite gotten over her ex so time will tell if they even get to the altar....

Reactions: 3
oh holy hell. I see CH and Erin have really kissed and made up, and are now making up for lost time. but little miss DL who can only do 30mins on her feet but is still able to try and be a model for shitpink. for the sake of us all would someone with a half decent booty get a pair of.them things on and show her what it is the be a real woman with a real backside.

• Haha

Emg85

Her latest post - more pictures of her arse (get an ounce of respect for yourself Erin) and she's in Omagh, if anyone needed any more proof that her page isn't anything remotely to do with Donegal anymore 🙄

raphoerach

A few years back I organised a charity climb of Mount Errigal. I was advised to be careful and find out about getting everyone to sign a disclaimer because if anything happened to someone then it would be me at fault and could be claimed against. I made the decision at the time to not bother with disclaimers as it was only my good friends doing it with me anyway and I trusted them. But for the likes of her advertising and bringing strangers with her she'd need to be careful
its just dawned on me that u discovered errigal and our patrion St of DL😆😆😆

its just dawned on me that u discovered errigal and our patrion St of DL😆😆😆
not our*

• Haha
(First time posting on this thread). I have an airbnb and she used to react to all stories and it felt extremely obvious that she wanted an invite. This started a few years ago and I was considering it but giving free stays to someone with a good wage doesn’t sit well with me.

As soon as I saw her hanging out with Sinéad Heg that was the end of any prospective gifted stay.

Some influencers have never liked / commented and then you get a message out of the blue wanting to collab. It’s plain rude but I do check out their pages and most of them don’t represent anything other than getting things for free! Some of them even swear in their stories which isn’t what you want associated with your business (on that point I don’t think Erin does swear, I don’t follow her so only check her page out every so often).

But I do wonder how she operates to get the free stays! Does she leave a tip or a gift for the host who’s working their butt off, spending hours preparing for her stay and no doubt afterwards and probably trouble with fake tan?

Am I right in thinking she wants her engagement ring to be 100% Donegal? I didn’t realise we had active gold/silver and diamond mines exploiting people in Donegal.
I think your decision to steer clear of Erin and her ilk was a wise choice. looking at today's offerings of the #prstay I can't help but feel we've seen this story before. literally have seen all this last year. for all her self promotion it can't be worth much.

and as for the ring....well if you read this thread and her bestie CH's thread you'll learn all you need to know. but no there are no gold and diamond mines in Donegal, but plenty of instagrammers actively exploiting people in Donegal

100% agree... it is insulting to paying guests that this madam wangles her way into stays, gifts, etc. If only businesses done some research on her would they be so quick to associate.i can understand gtt keeping her on as they are a bit of a racquet but very surprised at fitpink as they have a good reputation and work ethic. And as for her own work.... how parents and collegues have not raised concerns i have no idea