Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

longshot

She spoke about it on her story, I remember because I replied saying it was a lovely idea getting it made into the real ring. She couldn’t find a similar one ‘off the shelf’ so had it made. I think it’s a great idea to be honest. I met her once in killybegs and she was the loveliest woman. I use her page a lot, it’s full of great information (just my opinion). I like calling blaggers out on not declaring BAs/ Aff etc or using kids/partner as content is a real pet peeve of mine. This doll always declares everything & seems to keep quite private.

But I just had a quick read through this thread and there’s a lot of things you have wrong. It seems you don’t let the truth get in the way of a good gossip 😂 so I’ll leave you to it 👋🏽 ✌🏽

Reactions: 3

BeggieMitchell

firstly this is a very strange over reaction to a few people calling you out/correcting you on making things up.
secondly if a local, small time blogger helping out a few small businesses annoys you this much it’s probably time to unfollow her.

I don’t agree with everything this girl does but the constant body shaming of her is ridiculous. Tattlers get a bad name for things like this
exactly! This seems to be a more personal dig! I literally stated a fact that she’s not lying about having to size down in FitPink leggings. I don’t know why people are so obsessed with her weight on here 🥲😂 she’s not obese and even if she was who cares lol

evening all, it's been a while 😘. so where's she actually been? was she in the hospital or huering about the capital with harkin?
and what evers been going on the dodgy mirror pics are back and random noncontextual snaps of grass and sand and rocks, and obviously errigal, trying to steal it back from her bestie.
I read someone spotted Kevin in the bar? have you been back? put the chat to him? get any gossip?

Well Cool definitely boarded the flight in Carrickfinn with CH. Why she is keeping this so quiet is beyond me. What is she hiding!!!!! & No posts on hotels or fabulous views of Carrickfinn. Heard it from a staff member at the airport.....

• Sick

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
I have to agree as well @callitout123
I do know Erin from our school days but I wouldn’t be friendly wit her. I’ve met her a few times recently, she always stops to chat, she’s a very friendly girl, always was. As someone said already the negative comments on here seem very personal, it would make u wonder is someone bitter she’s doing great without them😆😂
Very personal, it’s quite obvious some posters know her and have a personal grudge for whatever reason. As far as influencers go, she has a small following and breaks no ASTI rules, she’s harmless.
Some of the nonsense I’ve read here is laughable and nothing more than personal, vicious gossip.

BeggieMitchell

Exactly if you can’t enjoy yourself on honeymoon, when can you! She’s very active so even if she did gain weight she’ll have it off again in no time

raphoerach

😆😆😆😆😆 priceless.whats funnier is how long it took her to come up with this story as a cover up. a promise ring.... shes near 40. The promise of a dead 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Acupsandcurves

QUOTE="Donegalwoman123, post: 8316001, member: 299092"]
I saw it briefly but one of the kids was hanging off me so didn't get a proper look lol......but I would say Erin wasn't happy with how she looked in it so it had to be removed......
[/QUOTE]
Just leaving this here, you can decide for yourself.....

Attachments

• Wow

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
For me the most annoying thing about Erin is her permanently smug expression, it's like even she can't believe she's getting away with her shite, she must be laughing her hole off at everyone licking her arse on insta.
Yep, she really thinks she is something else....
I just can't stand the falseness of her.....she comes across all sweetness and light on Instagram.....but back in school she would have talked to people like they were dirt from her shoe....and she still does, I have a few friend who she has been horrible to this past few years.....just because she thinks she is Donegal's sweetheart does not mean that she is.......

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
They sure will now that there's a place for us to scoff her, Erin just needs to provide the new material, which she will, such is her narcissism 😉
Caoimhes thread has 25 pages and is a year old, Erins is a day old and has 4 pages, there's definitely more to be said about our Erin so keep them coming, anyone with any stories on her post away #cancelcool
She really is the gift that keeps on giving...just wait until the weather picks up and she'll be hooring up and down the county with her arse and tits hanging out.......

• Haha

raphoerach

Poor fella didn't get the #prstay #invited memo.... he's prob glad to be working! Just do not understand any self respecting business giving this gruesome two airtime. So self absorbed it's 🤢
I'd say he didn't get the invite because it's likely not Erin doing the inviting. beginning to look like CH is the driver now. do we know if CH even likes Kevin? she'd probably think he's cramp her "style"

• Wow
uh oh! the girl CH is back on the scene. is there a potential freebie I mean pr sorry ad coming. all paid for obviously. she would never take anything off anyone 🤭
Ack well at least the pair of them were relatively quiet all summer. I'm afraid tho neither of them look golden they're filtered that heavily they look jaundice

• Haha

laethanta

I know it's been said before but I just don't see what benefit anyone would get from licking up the this sort by giving them a freebie what is there to be gained from it? Surely it's just wasting a space a paying customer would use?
In fairness when you do any host training, the marketers recommend running give aways and collaborating with Instagram influencers/bloggers! But in the host forums, you’ll see loads of complaints about how demanding they are (the competition winners are on par with the influencers).

I really don’t see how the benefit could possibly outweigh the stress preparing for them and then over thinking during the stay about what they’re showing. I don’t think they’d ever show anything negative about the stays which is good for Donegal hosts but still not someone I’d gift to

Then I see her using the same fake excited phrase “Aw luck…..just luck at this” about every place she stays whether it’s new or crummy 80s/90s 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wish she’d say “look” when she’s speaking on a public platform!

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Hmm I'd say she's keeping her close to pump her for info on Mark and his new woman, probably trying to keep in with her so that they might end up in the same circles/social situations to try to intimidate the new gf, I've seen plenty of hures at it before and I wouldn't put it past Erin. Not that it would work I'd say Mark is well shot of her.
Mark is happier now than he has ever been and apparently his family have never been as happy either to be rid of that stuck up little cow......
Although Erin has been telling people he has definitely lowered his standards and downgraded with the new doll......she thinks THAT highly of herself.....
Reality check Erin, he couldn't be bothered with your shite anymore and saw sense......no point being bitter about it love....

• Haha
For me the most annoying thing about Erin is her permanently smug expression, it's like even she can't believe she's getting away with her shite, she must be laughing her hole off at everyone licking her arse on insta.
totally, that face she pulls pushing her lips together to give the impression of a smile. disgusting. well the arse licking is over. the people have a voice now.
with a bit of good fortune she'll shut down for good next time
#cancelcool

• Haha
She’s very quiet lately, surprised there was no suns out buns out pics lastnight with CH. don’t know why people entertain them going on those hikes
well let's just he glad there wasn't. there was plenty enough of that last year thank you very much. and do you mind when her and CH had these notions of organising their own hill walks and weekends away for all their loyal fans🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha