Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emg85

But I do wonder how she operates to get the free stays! Does she leave a tip or a gift for the host who’s working their butt off, spending hours preparing for her stay and no doubt afterwards and probably trouble with fake tan?
These "influencers" have businesses over a barrel, they cite the so called "exposure" that your business will supposedly get as leverage. They get free stays/meals, your business gets a measly mention on their page. Hardly a fair trade, because as you say the host is under extra pressure to make sure they're happy as if they are more important than their actual paying guests.
I think the whole thing is gross and corrupt, Erin and the rest of them are the very definition of cute hoors, exploiting these businesses for their own gain, it's time they pulled the plug on this shite and started saying no to them.
Personally I wouldn't support any business that Erin is involved in.

Reactions: 3

Acupsandcurves

Yes I would also love to hear what we've gotten wrong and what the truth is from someone who has met her once! 🤣 we are totally open to correction here!
I'll see her meeting Erin once and raise her five years of secondary school 😄
Amen sister. I don't we've got much wrong. Met her once in killybegs... maybe she thinks we we're wrong about the dead fish, nope that wasn't the boats 🤣🤣

• Haha
I think the self appointed patron saint of Donegal should be doing more to promote actually keeping Donegal beautiful, she's all about trekking all over the place and going wherever there's a free feed of food going, but hasn't she ever noticed the abundance of litter strewn around our roads on her travels? Correct me if I'm wrong, but when was the last time Erin got involved in promoting a litter picking/clean up initiative? I guess it's just not glam enough for her.....not great considering the while point of her page is to promote Donegal, why not use her platform to instigate a positive change in Donegal areas instead of preening about taking pictures of herself and gobbling up freebies?
couldn't agree with you more. tho unfortunately as you say it hasn't been about donegal for a long time. it's just where can I be seen and what can I get for free from it. it's all about Erin now and very little about donegal

Good evening all, new member so hi 😊 I'm so glad I found this thread. I am also an air b and b / accommodation host and totally agree with previous comments made. Rentals and lettings are our business and yes it is entirely disrespectful when "influencers" feel they deserve a gifted stay for exposure. I have turned down many on the basis of their content/following and feel it is much more reputable to gift to honest followers who have no personal gain to leave a real review. These two have also liked my posts and not a chance would I give them a look in. Our beautiful county is well on the map and tourism thriving once again. Yes Erin may once have had a positive page, but no, it's over. Her page is her over and really not about showcasing Donegal anymore. It's about her self absorbed ways and the association with Caoimhe Harkin isn't helping (also found her thread 😳). I'm not sure when rediscovering Donegal became about posing cheap (and filterd) swimwear pics and coffee cups. In relation to the guided hikes on errigal, surely there are some health and safety regulations? Please correct me if incorrect as I am not sure.Anyway, lovely to have found you all x

Yeah I agree with you on that point. It's Erin's company CH craves all the time. Think that Erin and CH are running around with a begging bowel now. Saturday night was my first time to meet Kevin. I didn't realize it was him until I heard the boys in the bar chatting to him & then the penny dropped. I read on CH's page that he doesn't like her but not sure myself!
Erin officially coolest cu%t of Donegal. The old days were grand innocent enough rediscovering DL after a dumping by love of her life. Took up with CH, lost run of herself and started to think she was an Instahun. Cue smug #ba #gifted shite. A few thousand bought followers later here we are with this insufferable dose of shite. Keys points
*got tits out in back garden for a mcelhineys fashion thing.no longer can be found.
*broke all covid restrictions despite being paid by council to promote covid safety. Council apparently contacted.
*claims she is a size 8... She is in fact not and needs to quit the false advertising and be open about size diversity.
*a true athlete of our county... Michael's Murphy's poster girl for whatever the fuk reason no one knows.
*professionalism in school repeadily questioned..unsure if parents of students have piped up as yet.
*claims of drink driving on beach over summer..not isolated claim but no real evidence as not caught.
*If you are unlucky enough to have a pair of fitpink leggings her pic on the arse label.
*went through a phase of looking cheap and nasty... getthathookertrend
*got engaged.. made a holy show out of it then swiftly humlillated her fiance by telling the Insta world she changed her ring so it was 100 percent Donegal whatever the fuck that it
*seems to have dumped caoimhe Harkin and taken up with a less gramable victim who is the wife of her ex's best friend.
*showed up to such wedding looking dreadful thinking ex would take her back... safe to say not an eye was batted at said mess.
*And the best yet... done a "collab" with bus errrian..
Pretty apt all she got was a pic in the back end of a bus.
*enjoys wearing too small cheap swimsuits that hurt our eyes and parading such when taking male students on trips.
*apparently a right mean girl.
And... locals have had enough of this bullshit!!!!
Omg!!! This is 💅💅💅💅 I know her from schools days and I can assure u not one thing has changed. An.AMAZING recap who ever you are 🤟🤟

Last edited:
Now this really goes to show it’s something personal and vicious u have against her. Cool looks great in those reels, yes she’s small but she looks just like she shows.
how unreal were her pictures from the hike last night. I’d love to get up Muckish

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Fantastic thorough recap thanks! 👏
She's a right piece of work if even half of that's true!!
She was always a right little madam, even remembering her from school, her and her snooty gang of airhead pals, they all thought they were the shit, obviously not much has changed since for our Erin, if anything she's worse as she thinks she represents Donegal, she's a twat 😂
Oh believe me it is all true.....
I also went to school with her, remember them all well, some of them weren't the worst but miss Erin was always a snooty little cow....and she has definitely gotten worse....
She may come across on her vids as all sweetness and light but believe me she is as nasty as they come......
Some rep for Donegal she is.......swanning about with her tits and arse hanging out and breaking covid restrictions and drink driving laws while she is at it......

• Haha

Ruthless21

I think the jail break is on this Friday. I must admit I like Coolest page. Great ideas for stays and places to visit in Dgl. Unfortunately the harm was done when she took up with the Harkin girl.
What is the story with all of these "new members" coming on and saying exactly the same things. It's as if there are different user names but the same person as the opinion NEVER changes. Can you imagine someone doing that, never 🤣😂🤣😂??!! They all also seem to blame CH for any dislike towards Cool, yet lots of other ppl called her out for her bad behaviour, her horribleness at school (her school days) calling bs over illness, her friendship with some questionable wannabes, photoshopping, travelling outside her area during covid etc. Are all of the og commenter liars and the new members believable.

• Haha

Emg85

Her page is now exactly the same as every other self absorbed instahun, why bother pretending her page is about Donegal?
Does anyone really need to see Erin squeezed into too small clothing, why not admit that this page is a vehicle for her to get undeserved free stuff? She would sicken your hole.

What is the story with all of these "new members" coming on and saying exactly the same things. It's as if there are different user names but the same person as the opinion NEVER changes. Can you imagine someone doing that, never 🤣😂🤣😂??!! They all also seem to blame CH for any dislike towards Cool, yet lots of other ppl called her out for her bad behaviour, her horribleness at school (her school days) calling bs over illness, her friendship with some questionable wannabes, photoshopping, travelling outside her area during covid etc. Are all of the og commenter liars and the new members believable.
just people with different views I suppose. I think most agree Cools page is great for information on Donegal, she puts work into it and u can tell she enjoys it. Personally I think it’s great she keeps her life private, we never really see her family, inside her home, friends, relationship. She keeps her page about her and Donegal
I don’t like the association with CH, it seems she clings to Cool for content and I think Cool is too nice to see through her

errigal87

Doesn’t look like herself and CH stuck around too long tonight, prob couldn’t hack not being centre of attention

• Haha

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
only Erin. not even Kevin.
Like I say she settled for Kevin because "any man is better than no man".......and it's like look at me I'm getting married and I'm gonna be a princess, I don't care who the groom is cos it's gonna be MY DAY!!!!...

That outfit of Caoimhes is just so completely inappropriate for a wedding (or anywhere really).
Page one of wedding guest etiquette is to not try to upstage the bride or take attention away from her in any way, what a dick move to wear that trampy outfit. It will be interesting to see what she rocks up to Erins wedding in!
Yep I thought Erins outfit was bad enough until I Saw Caoimhe's.....Erin was trying to show Mark what he was missing but she just looked like a tit, but Caoimhe looked like she should have been on a street corner....

• Haha
Her latest post - more pictures of her arse (get an ounce of respect for yourself Erin) and she's in Omagh, if anyone needed any more proof that her page isn't anything remotely to do with Donegal anymore 🙄
we haven't need proof for a long time now.
every picture she's in is a picture of an arse😂 but what she thinks she as is a great arse but there's no way that's a🍑🍑

raphoerach

always the same content... cringey music, room tour, view out the window, plate of food and if we are unlucky a hot tub pic to make ur toes curl. last summer was like the first time she ever seen a hottub the way she got on🙄

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Her page is now exactly the same as every other self absorbed instahun, why bother pretending her page is about Donegal?
Does anyone really need to see Erin squeezed into too small clothing, why not admit that this page is a vehicle for her to get undeserved free stuff? She would sicken your hole.
Yep it's turned into the Erin "fashion" look at me page! Sure she doesn't even bother going for dinner in Donegal anymore....it's all about skipping across the border to Derry or strabane.....and then she preaches about shopping local and Donegal having everything on your doorstep.....
And correct me if I'm wrong, but did her page not used to be called Coolest place on the planet Donegal??? And now it's just called Coolest place on the planet? Sure she could be promoting anywhere with that title......

donegaldolll

I have to agree as well @callitout123
I do know Erin from our school days but I wouldn’t be friendly wit her. I’ve met her a few times recently, she always stops to chat, she’s a very friendly girl, always was. As someone said already the negative comments on here seem very personal, it would make u wonder is someone bitter she’s doing great without them😆😂