Erin Coolest place on the planet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
afternoon ladies, finally plucked up the courage...... just reading all this has been every bit as good as therapy. I like the way you all think. she is horrendous. I want it to stop. at first it was good to see new places but it's almost like everywhere you go she's been there and more or less spoiled it all for me. I am sick of it. and then there are the well established lies. but going forward I won't be holding my tongue

afternoon ladies, finally plucked up the courage...... just reading all this has been every bit as good as therapy. I like the way you all think. she is horrendous. I want it to stop. at first it was good to see new places but it's almost like everywhere you go she's been there and more or less spoiled it all for me. I am sick of it. and then there are the well established lies. but going forward I won't be holding my tongue
Well established lies??? Do tell.....

Well established lies??? Do tell.....
I've read through these pages and the Harkin thread before that. it's all been said before. the fake persona that's put on for the public (and businesses) to see when we all know what the real Erin is like. even down to the size of clothes she wears. nothing is as it seems.
and I still can't believe the amount of businesses that associate themselves with her. I think she believes she's the sole reason anyone from Donegal can make money. it's just 1 small company after next. she does them no favours. in fact she would drive people away just so they wouldn't have any association with her

I've read through these pages and the Harkin thread before that. it's all been said before. the fake persona that's put on for the public (and businesses) to see when we all know what the real Erin is like. even down to the size of clothes she wears. nothing is as it seems.
and I still can't believe the amount of businesses that associate themselves with her. I think she believes she's the sole reason anyone from Donegal can make money. it's just 1 small company after next. she does them no favours. in fact she would drive people away just so they wouldn't have any association with her
She really does think she is Donegal's sweetheart.....but she is far from it....

hi, and yes I'm fully onboard with this sentiment. the constant spamming and smugness every time she gets a parcel to her door and acting like she's the saviour of all things local. honestly puts me off. I wouldn't buy anything that she claims to represent, unfortunately what she's advertising my in deed by genuinely nice products, but the thought that she might benefit from these companies sales really grates on me.

hi, and yes I'm fully onboard with this sentiment. the constant spamming and smugness every time she gets a parcel to her door and acting like she's the saviour of all things local. honestly puts me off. I wouldn't buy anything that she claims to represent, unfortunately what she's advertising my in deed by genuinely nice products, but the thought that she might benefit from these companies sales really grates on me.
I'm the same, seeing her prance about in some of the clothes she advertises makes me never want to be seen dead in them.....why any company thinks she is god for business is beyond me.....she will only do them more harm than good.....

#cancelcool..let's get this trending!
Get this out to the county readers!

And Erin hun.. sharing missing people from swords is cute and all, but it's a feeble attempt at redemption

Oh you are naughty 🀣🀣 but then again she has it up for the world to see...And no doubt that's edited

Last edited:
#cancelcool..let's get this trending!
Get this out to the county readers!

And Erin hun.. sharing missing people from swords is cute and all, but it's a feeble attempt at redemption

Oh you are naughty 🀣🀣 but then again she has it up for the world to see...And no doubt that's edited
she's definitely easing off on the self promotion but it'll never last, she'll never pass up a free meal ticket.

as for that picture, I'm as bad as it was there's worse than that to be seen

Reactions: 1
Things are heating up! Word is out... #cancelcool all the way. Let's keep her lit! Still no word if poor Kevin and co have heard. She's prob trying to cover it up and burry it like all her flaws.

she's definitely easing off on the self promotion but it'll never last, she'll never pass up a free meal ticket.

as for that picture, I'm as bad as it was there's worse than that to be seen
For sure that was one of the "better"pictures and that's saying something. Sure the last swimsuit edit from weekend was rough! But at least it's an accurate representation of her πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

WELCOMEπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Things are heating up! Word is out... #cancelcool all the way. Let's keep her lit! Still no word if poor Kevin and co have heard.
things are very much heating up. and the more people that join us hopefully we can out this nonsense to an end.
If by co, you mean the ex and the wedding girl? I don't see any way they haven't heard. too many messages doing the rounds.

Imagine have your wedding tarnished by everyone talking about this piece of trash. Wonder what the husband thought, prob scunnered.

when you think about it Erin and CH can do some harm. look at all the innocent people being dragged into their mess. her new man. her ex man. her ex mans best friend and his wife. tho she may not be so innocent anymore as she appears to have firmly picked her side. those other poor people tho, I hope they don't end up badly from their association

a very valid point... but prob what this dose wants. as for the wedding suzie one, well no more sympathy about the wedding embarrassment, cleary brought it on herself if she aspires to these 2 messes. if the shoe fits and all that. she thirsty for the dippers too.. jesus he must be some catch 🐟🐟🐟 who knew donegal catch was so desirable. and again, someome somewhere said he has a stunning wife, another innocent bystander of these "hags"... see CH thread for ref πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

a very valid point... but prob what this dose wants. as for the wedding suzie one, well no more sympathy about the wedding embarrassment, cleary brought it on herself if she aspires to these 2 messes. if the shoe fits and all that. she thirsty for the dippers too.. jesus he must be some catch 🐟🐟🐟 who knew donegal catch was so desirable. and again, someome somewhere said he has a stunning wife, another innocent bystander of these "hags"... see CH thread for ref πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
In all fairness Suzie isn't from Donegal so I would say it was a case of the 2 doses taking her under their wing and she got sucked in by their "kindness" and now she has got hooked on the freebies and being insta famous....

In all fairness Suzie isn't from Donegal so I would say it was a case of the 2 doses taking her under their wing and she got sucked in by their "kindness" and now she has got hooked on the freebies and being insta famous....
insta famous....or tattle famous??πŸ€”