Erin Coolest place on the planet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened at the wedding?
Erin's ex was best man for his best friend. Erin and CH have somehow befriended the bride. they both turned up dressed like slappers and made a Holy show of themselves. apparently Erin was there to show her ex what he was missing and to win him back. the bride was devastated with the cut of them...but is now spending her weekends with Erin. go figureπŸ€ͺ

Reactions: 1
hi all, been waiting on this thread to happen. I am sick to the teeth of her goings on.
love that everything said is true and everyone is feeling the same about her
she's such a dose, and yes the new girl is a looker. a definite upgrade on little miss Donegal
Dose isn't even the word....I'd take the skitter over her any day......

Dose isn't even the word....I'd take the skitter over her any day......
worse that a dose of the clap 🀣🀣 she back on now trying to save Donegal again. we'll be doomed without her. I'm just glad she's benevolent enough to allow us mortals to use her beaches and mountains

Erin's ex was best man for his best friend. Erin and CH have somehow befriended the bride. they both turned up dressed like slappers and made a Holy show of themselves. apparently Erin was there to show her ex what he was missing and to win him back. the bride was devastated with the cut of them...but is now spending her weekends with Erin. go figureπŸ€ͺ
Not entirely sure he was best man but I think he was a groomsman....
See pics below of the famous outfits.....
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Suzie (the bride) was friends with CH before Erin and that's how they became friendly, and now Erin is desperate to be her friend in order to keep that connection to Mark.....

Attachments

• Haha
Gawd the poor brides face being stuck in the middle of those two total attention seekers #watchpeopledieinside #whyisthishappeningonmyweddingday

Gawd the poor brides face being stuck in the middle of those two total attention seekers #watchpeopledieinside #whyisthishappeningonmyweddingday
totally, and she's going to learn the hard way...Erin only cares about Erin. no one else

That outfit of Caoimhes is just so completely inappropriate for a wedding (or eh anywhere really).
Page one of wedding guest etiquette is to not try to upstage the bride or take attention away from her in any way, what a dick move to wear that trampy outfit. It will be interesting to see what she rocks up to Erins wedding in!

only Erin. not even Kevin.
Like I say she settled for Kevin because "any man is better than no man".......and it's like look at me I'm getting married and I'm gonna be a princess, I don't care who the groom is cos it's gonna be MY DAY!!!!...

That outfit of Caoimhes is just so completely inappropriate for a wedding (or anywhere really).
Page one of wedding guest etiquette is to not try to upstage the bride or take attention away from her in any way, what a dick move to wear that trampy outfit. It will be interesting to see what she rocks up to Erins wedding in!
Yep I thought Erins outfit was bad enough until I Saw Caoimhe's.....Erin was trying to show Mark what he was missing but she just looked like a tit, but Caoimhe looked like she should have been on a street corner....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I get the feeling at some point these 2...well I was going to say these 2ladies...this new lady and Erin are going to come face to face and Erin's going to realise the game is over. that she cannot compete with real beauty

I get the feeling at some point these 2...well I was going to say these 2ladies...this new lady and Erin are going to come face to face and Erin's going to realise the game is over. that she cannot compete with real beauty
Either that or it's already happened.....Erin did disappear off insta for a few weeks and then came back on and was very shook and seemed so bitter (in fact still does)...so either that or she started reading the thread here and realised the game was up....

Either that or it's already happened.....Erin did disappear off insta for a few weeks and then came back on and was very shook and seemed so bitter (in fact still does)...so either that or she started reading the thread here and realised the game was up....
I'd say it's more likely she started reading on here. I think someone on the CH thread said she was looking on here to let CH know the score and then was getting heat so bailed. and she was/is soooo bitter. the shine has fairly come off her now. #truecolours

I'd say it's more likely she started reading on here. I think someone on the CH thread said she was looking on here to let CH know the score and then was getting heat so bailed. and she was/is soooo bitter. the shine has fairly come off her now. #truecolours
Definitely showing her true colours....not the little sweet miss goody 2 shoes she likes to make herself out to be......

• Haha
just wondering if anyone else is getting sent screenshots of this thread. I'm getting the impression word is starting to spread there's. quite a few people on the peep πŸ˜‚

Ok so does anyone here watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?.......
Dorit, she just reminds me of Erin......so self-centred and up her own hole....dresses in gym gear to get her pic taken, but never works out......
Thinks she is so much better than others and talks to people like dirt.....
The likeness is uncanny! Lol

oh DW... i will watch now! anyone notice as soon as dunnes were mentioned here she had to do a dunnes reposted... we can be certain she slid into their DMs begging a repost for lets be real those dolls looked liked messes, but yet they think they are sports illustrated models. she is literally a puppet on a string 🦧🦧 i thought this thread would take off but its a dead a a dead fish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜€. anyway.. word getting out.. messages flying.

Like I say she settled for Kevin because "any man is better than no man".......and it's like look at me I'm getting married and I'm gonna be a princess, I don't care who the groom is cos it's gonna be MY DAY!!!!...

Yep I thought Erins outfit was bad enough until I Saw Caoimhe's.....Erin was trying to show Mark what he was missing but she just looked like a tit, but Caoimhe looked like she should have been on a street corner....
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† fuk they were tight!!!

Mark is happier now than he has ever been and apparently his family have never been as happy either to be rid of that stuck up little cow......
Although Erin has been telling people he has definitely lowered his standards and downgraded with the new doll......she thinks THAT highly of herself.....
Reality check Erin, he couldn't be bothered with your shite anymore and saw sense......no point being bitter about it love....
just reading back properly... what a melt. she seen herself