Erin Coolest place on the planet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
drink driving? hoooring around donegal? owning errigal? shouting woooooo? being size 8? sizing down? dressing like hookers?.....
"model", being the only person to drink coffee in car. or on a beach. or at the side of a road, telling us about all the things she's gonna do then doing nothing, sitting on her arse on every hill she can find....

Reactions: 1
looks like her girl CH is off loving her best life and Erin is every so subtly playing the sympathy card. #sayitwithoutsayingit.

The latest look from get that trend......brace yourselves for the 2 "models" prancing about in their little black dresses......
I seen she was promoting a sale there too. if she's seen in that it will be.....I think someone on the CH thread call it getthathookertrend? or something like that 🀭🀭

looks like her girl CH is off loving her best life and Erin is every so subtly playing the sympathy card. #sayitwithoutsayingit.

I seen she was promoting a sale there too. if she's seen in that it will be.....I think someone on the CH thread call it getthathookertrend? or something like that 🀭🀭
Another one they'll be prancing about in......

Just goes to show it's the only friend she has........

Attachments

oh erin hun please no no no....and the fuk are u reminising about ur college days surely thats like 20years ago... who u missing? "influencer"pushing40. your too old for getthatrend... maybe dunnes wasnt a bad shout πŸ˜†πŸ˜† a one piece cossie maybe isnt the worst 🀭

oh erin hun please no no no....and the fuk are u reminising about ur college days surely thats like 20years ago... who u missing? "influencer"pushing40. your too old for getthatrend... maybe dunnes wasnt a bad shout πŸ˜†πŸ˜† a one piece cossie maybe isnt the worst 🀭
She is 37 but she is prancing about like a 17year old, she really needs to get a grip......going about with her tits and arse hanging out is not being an influencer.....you are just making a tit of yourself (pardon the pun)......I am 36 and I'll tell you know if I was behaving like she is, my family, partner and friends would all be telling me to cop myself on........

def an attention deficit disorder... its quite sad to seek such valiadation. poor kevin is he not older and too sensible / normal for this tit. like if he wanted an wee instahun im sure he could get one.. hes not a bad looking man from what i can seeπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

def an attention deficit disorder... its quite sad to seek such valiadation. poor kevin is he not older and too sensible / normal for this tit. like if he wanted an wee instahun im sure he could get one.. hes not a bad looking man from what i can seeπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
#savekevin
#cancelcool
it's altogether not normal behaviour for an adult "professional" woman. the mind boggles.

how long before she on highland slabbering about trolling πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she likes a puppet on a string

how long before she on highland slabbering about trolling πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ time to getπŸ˜†πŸ˜† she likes a puppet on a string
She is 37 but she is prancing about like a 17year old, she really needs to get a grip......going about with her tits and arse hanging out is not being an influencer.....you are just making a tit of yourself (pardon the pun)......I am 36 and I'll tell you know if I was behaving like she is, my family, partner and friends would all be telling me to cop myself on........
aye but sure her 2 besties are 2 doses aswell.. CH and suckersuzie hardly gna tell her πŸ‘™

oh I can't remember exactly what was said, was on sometime during the summer I think. they were asking about people being social media influencers and that it wasn't a real job and she got very sharp and defensive... the way she does when someone calls her out....tried to say her page was only for fun. we all know it's all for the freebie .

she's hard to listen to do wasn't great radio

im nearly sure she had it on a highlight in insta... but seems to be gone. like her facebook..damage limitation. too late hun! and did u really use quotes said to YOU on that awareness post for Aisling Murphy. you are tone deaf.

im nearly sure she had it on a highlight in insta... but seems to be gone. like her facebook..damage limitation. too late hun! and did u really use quotes said to YOU on that awareness post for Aisling Murphy. you are tone deaf.
She's a bleeping tube that's what she is......

You're right, she did. Made a big thing if it as usual. But when it didn't make her look little miss perfect it's gone. I'm glad you've said the Facebook page was gone I'd noticed that too but thought it was just me. Definitely get the impression she's trying to go silent and quiet things down until the heat goes away.