Erin Coolest place on the planet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely get the impression she's trying to go silent and quiet things down until the heat goes away.
πŸ’―. it's all gone very quiet. no posts for every trip to the shop or eating a microwave meals or having a coffee....agree she's either hoping the tattle heat goes away in time for summer freebies (cos let's face it, she is reading these) or now the CH has found a new interest she's got nothing to do and nothing to say

πŸ’―. it's all gone very quiet. no posts for every trip to the shop or eating a microwave meals or having a coffee....agree she's either hoping the tattle heat goes away in time for summer freebies (cos let's face it, she is reading these) or now the CH has found a new interest she's got nothing to do and nothing to say
Yea I really miss seeing her every meal and her telling me how much protein I should be eating......

Well it looks like my little synopsis of the life of all things cool lis doing the rounds. Get at it girls spread the word let everyone know the Craic
#cancelcool

Well it looks like my little synopsis of the life of all things cool lis doing the rounds. Get at it girls spread the word let everyone know the Craic
#cancelcool
🀣🀣🀣🀣 yip it's definitely making its way through the county. have seen it on 3 different group chats πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
#cancelcool

well she's out and about today, and if she's hasn't gone and taken ownership of another hill. give it a rest. we all know how to walk and look for a sign post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Watch out for your swimming lesson in the sea tomorrow with the dippers. More swimsuit pics πŸ˜‰πŸ˜±

Watch out for your swimming lesson in the sea tomorrow with the dippers. More swimsuit pics πŸ˜‰πŸ˜±
I think she's swimming with the day dream dippers tomorrow not the Vikings. I know the photo shared has Frank in the pic though, but the day dream dippers are swimming in rossnowlagh today. And been no mention not the Vikings going there πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ hopefully not

I think she's swimming with the day dream dippers tomorrow not the Vikings. I know the photo shared has Frank in the pic though, but the day dream dippers are swimming in rossnowlagh today. And been no mention not the Vikings going there πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ hopefully not
I think it's both the Viking dippers and dream dippers but I could be wrong.....
So it seems that Suzie is a member of the dream dippers? Erin is really latching onto her since CH dropped her for the new man.......

Reactions: 1
I think it's both the Viking dippers and dream dippers but I could be wrong.....
So it seems that Suzie is a member of the dream dippers? Erin is really latching onto her since CH dropped her for the new man.......
Yeah it looks like Susie is well into bed with cool🀒. But sure someone has to be...She's never at home for poor Kevin to be in her bed, and you always need someone to take pictures of your fat ass

And she's really struggling for content when she's sharing posts of her da's birthday and some girl who also shops in dunnes

And she's really struggling for content when she's sharing posts of her da's birthday and some girl who also shops in dunnes
I think she genuinely thinks she has "influenced" this girl and the girl only went to Dunnes for a swimsuit cos of Erin.....I shopped in Dunnes this week and bought a new jumper......doesn't mean I felt the need to run to Dunnes because Erin shops there....

you have to hope it's getting near wetsuit season. it's far from a good look but it's a better look
Wait until summer and the bikinis come out.....

so we're back doing the #ba thing again. that's fine, but at least have the manners to look like you mean it. standing there with that tight lip "smile".
I'll leave the dress alone. the jacket? seriously. you're not that girl

total state... ggt need to to cancel her. jesus they have actual models. poor kevy finally get some time with commandercool? #im36andaba. #imcool. #lifegoals. seen pics of her dip...she did not look like she was happy with πŸ“ΈπŸ“Έ being taken... cant think why πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and no sign of CH or suckersuzie