Erin Coolest place on the planet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🀣🀣🀣 brilliant.

πŸ’€πŸŸ This is all I will think about now
And she's been around many a fish market....πŸ™Š

@Acupsandcurves you are a wordsmith 🀣 well done. Not a lie tattled. Can we please have a lol at the latest post... Tagging @dunnesstores was that actual babe breda canning not tagging them a while ago 🀣🀣🀣 fyi... waragainstinstagtammers for those who don't follow cool! 🀫
Im surprised she lowered herself to shop in Dunnes to be honest.....but the freebies are drying up......
Probably hoping Dunnes book her now for their next fashion campaign......

Well the shein swimsuit campaign hardly took off πŸ˜‚ new swimwear new victim... same old story matching costumes and poses. Think dunnes are safe somehow.

I kinda love how CH has got away with it all cause she a bimbo and Erin finally taking the heat for free loading off CHs Insta platform 🀣🀣🀣🀣 these 2 prob think they are DLs celebs...oh the irony. #cancelcool all the way. Where's the new victim? Only for use when CH with the new man..god help her. And she was that doll who was bride when CH and Erin showed up looking like trash. Pity her too.

I couldn't believe the state of that Caoimhe wan at that wedding, Jesus Christ what was she thinking?? The actual state of her, imagine having that turn up on your wedding day to lower the tone, if I was that girl the two of them would have gone in the bin there and then 🀯

She's clearly another desoerdo if clinging to those 2 and putting up with that at her wedding. sure happy enough to be be in cools swimwear edit 🀣🀣Anyone know her?

I couldn't believe the state of that Caoimhe wan at that wedding, Jesus Christ what was she thinking?? The actual state of her, imagine having that turn up on your wedding day to lower the tone, if I was that girl the two of them would have gone in the bin there and then 🀯
It's the girl Erin was swimming with yesterday, apparently was so upset at the wedding but didn't want to make a big deal.....
Erin has really latched onto her this past while which I think is weird cos she is married to Mark Connelly's best friend (Mark was the love of Erins life before he dumped her unexpectedly (she was waiting on the ring) and then she went running back to the childhood sweetheart Kevin and settled for him cos any man is better than no man)......

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hmm I'd say she's keeping her close to pump her for info on Mark and his new woman, probably trying to keep in with her so that they might end up in the same circles/social situations to try to intimidate the new gf, I've seen plenty of hures at it before and I wouldn't put it past Erin. Not that it would work I'd say Mark is well shot of her.

Hmm I'd say she's keeping her close to pump her for info on Mark and his new woman, probably trying to keep in with her so that they might end up in the same circles/social situations to try to intimidate the new gf, I've seen plenty of hures at it before and I wouldn't put it past Erin. Not that it would work I'd say Mark is well shot of her.
Mark is happier now than he has ever been and apparently his family have never been as happy either to be rid of that stuck up little cow......
Although Erin has been telling people he has definitely lowered his standards and downgraded with the new doll......she thinks THAT highly of herself.....
Reality check Erin, he couldn't be bothered with your shite anymore and saw sense......no point being bitter about it love....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
you could be right. but from what was said on caoimhes thread the new girl is a stunner and Erin wouldn't get a look in

Yeah it must be nice for him to go on a day out somewhere now without having to take a bazillion pictures of Erins back so that she can use the one or two half decent ones for her insta, that's poor Kevin's job now 🀣

Yeah it must be nice for him to go on a day out somewhere now without having to take a bazillion pictures of Erins back so that she can use the one or two half decent ones for her insta, that's poor Kevin's job now 🀣
Kevin very rarely goes anywhere with her.....
Even HE can't be bothered listening to her at this stage.....
It's usually CH or one of her other minions who takes the pics.....then she goes home and filters/photoshops then herself....
Size 8 my hole.......

• Haha
hi all, been waiting on this thread to happen. I am sick to the teeth of her goings on.
love that everything said is true and everyone is feeling the same about her
she's such a dose, and yes the new girl is a looker. a definite upgrade on little miss Donegal

It's the girl Erin was swimming with yesterday, apparently was so upset at the wedding but didn't want to make a big deal.....
Erin has really latched onto her this past while which I think is weird cos she is married to Mark Connelly's best friend (Mark was the love of Erins life before he dumped her unexpectedly (she was waiting on the ring) and then she went running back to the childhood sweetheart Kevin and settled for him cos any man is better than no man)......
What happened at the wedding?

and what's the deal with this girl Suzie? would she not have been better suited to side with her future husband and he beat friend and not take sides with his best friend's ex girlfriend??