Erin Coolest place on the planet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh DW... i will watch now! anyone notice as soon as dunnes were mentioned here she had to do a dunnes reposted... we can be certain she slid into their DMs begging a repost for lets be real those dolls looked liked messes, but yet they think they are sports illustrated models. she is literally a puppet on a string 🦧🦧 i thought this thread would take off but its a dead a a dead fish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜€. anyway.. word getting out.. messages flying
Give it time, the thread will take off......
The will come darling, they will come πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 2
can anyone confirm that she still actually has a job? recent post shes at the beach in the middle of the day when she should really be in middle of a classroom

can anyone confirm that she still actually has a job? recent post shes at the beach in the middle of the day when she should really be in middle of a classroom
Well she was back at work last week anyway....
But maybe she is taking time off considering she is highly vulnerable and has extremely bad asthma.....
Can't have Erin sitting in a freezing cold classroom.......

Give it time, the thread will take off......
The will come darling, they will come πŸ˜‰
They sure will now that there's a place for us to scoff her, Erin just needs to provide the new material, which she will, such is her narcissism πŸ˜‰
Caoimhes thread has 25 pages and is a year old, Erins is a day old and has 4 pages, there's definitely more to be said about our Erin so keep them coming, anyone with any stories on her post away #cancelcool

They sure will now that there's a place for us to scoff her, Erin just needs to provide the new material, which she will, such is her narcissism πŸ˜‰
Caoimhes thread has 25 pages and is a year old, Erins is a day old and has 4 pages, there's definitely more to be said about our Erin so keep them coming, anyone with any stories on her post away #cancelcool
She really is the gift that keeps on giving...just wait until the weather picks up and she'll be hooring up and down the county with her arse and tits hanging out.......

• Haha
Well she was back at work last week anyway....
But maybe she is taking time off considering she is highly vulnerable and has extremely bad asthma.....
Can't have Erin sitting in a freezing cold classroom.......
of course. the asthma. the vulnerability. how could I have forgotten..... probably because she was in freezing cold sea at the weekend....

true story. I have faith in the real good people of our county.#cancelcool

• Heart
of course. the asthma. the vulnerability. how could I have forgotten..... probably because she was in freezing cold sea at the weekend....

true story. I have faith in the real good people of our county.#cancelcool
Aye it's a different story when you're willing to freeze your hole off for Instagram......

For me the most annoying thing about Erin is her permanently smug expression, it's like even she can't believe she's getting away with her shite, she must be laughing her hole off at everyone licking her arse on insta.

For me the most annoying thing about Erin is her permanently smug expression, it's like even she can't believe she's getting away with her shite, she must be laughing her hole off at everyone licking her arse on insta.
Yep, she really thinks she is something else....
I just can't stand the falseness of her.....she comes across all sweetness and light on Instagram.....but back in school she would have talked to people like they were dirt from her shoe....and she still does, I have a few friend who she has been horrible to this past few years.....just because she thinks she is Donegal's sweetheart does not mean that she is.......

totally, that face she pulls pushing her lips together to give the impression of a smile. disgusting. well the arse licking is over. the people have a voice now.
with a bit of good fortune she'll shut down for good next time
#cancelcool

• Haha
I get the impression that Erin can turn the sweetness off like a switch, I can just hear her making sure that any hotel or restaurant she visits know who she is and how important her posting about being in their establishment is, it makes me sick that people in hospitality have to treat her like she's some kind of VIP when she's a sponge.
The people following her page are working hard all week too and they don't get to swan around getting freebies at the weekend, more fool them for following her, she is living the high life off the back of their likes, sickening.