Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattling3000

I think she literally looks the same size in both pics, it’s just a different angle/pose, she’s purposely facing the other way so that when she turns her butt will look bigger. Honestly if she’s paying for these sessions (which I doubt) I’d ask for a refund because there’s actually no noticeable progress in two years 💀 no muscle gain, nothing, her calves aren’t any more defined and her arms were quite toned beforehand so haven’t changed at all.

Reactions: 11

tattling3000

Erim’s the real crab, she’s the one who stopped Harneet & Kavita getting any attention they deserved when they helped her so much in the beginning 💀

Jane1122

VIP Member
I just wanted to say, I was truly considering Ekam to help me lose weight later this year, but seeing how today it's very very obvious that she is covering Erim's bum when she stands up during the squats etc, just makes me lose all trust in her.

Once or twice ok, but today just made it blatantly obvious and makes Ekam look silly, just like all the previous comments in this thread have said. I don't understand why she posted posed pics instead of the normal pics she asks all her other clients to take for the before and afters. Erim is not that famous/popular and should be treated like any other human being. If she stayed true to her brand and herself, I would have still respected Ekam. We all know from the beginning she never covered Erim's bum until she was probably asked to.

Thanks to Kaushal, I've found another PT who trains Kaushal as well as other known people who I am considering now, has more followers than Ekam and charges slightly less but you get so much more out of it. It could be that Ekam is trying to be like her and needs an influencer and therefore is now Erim's bestie. I could be wrong.
Watch how erim/ekam are going to play the modesty card as the reason for covering her bum whilst she's standing 🤦🏻‍♀️ it was so noticeable today and its obv that erim has asked her to do that as she never did it before

LOLLL she deleted her previous post in the group where she was asking people what to discuss in the group coz no one bothered to reply to her and now she's closing the group 😂 interesting...

Screenshot_20220428-212931_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

xx3221

VIP Member
Ekam has just ruined her brand as a PT. that is not a transformation lol the photos are posed for

xx3221

VIP Member
Why did she say "you lot are so self aware" about her followers that she met irl? You cannot determine whether somebody is self aware or not from a 5 min convo. Then again she isn't self aware at all so why am i even surprised🤣
Also as a person that doesn't smoke shisha, i cant fathom going to a shisha lounge. So as a "religious" person, why would you go?

• Haha

kekaur

She sent herself this message and that is so embarrassing for her entire life and soul 😂
1. Customer service do not use iMessage and why would she block out the number?
2. Why did she block out the signature surely it would be “Dior customer service” or something of that effect.
So not only did she fabricate this message, she then fabricated a name she’s quite possibly the most attention desperate individual I’ve ever come across. How boring must your life be to make up messages 🤦‍♀️
Yeah this is not how an SA would text you lol. They also don’t call themselves “customer service”, they are sales advisors lol. So embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Why would we be jealous of her though?? It doesn’t make sense. Surely we would be jealous of someone more successful and better? 😂

• Haha

beans01

Chatty Member
The only thing she managed to get recognised for is paying £40 to that magazine lol 😂 that in itself is tragic as she did not meet the criteria either 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Jane1122

VIP Member
I give it till end of April before we need thread #8 😂 Another one for you to report for copyright erim lol

LOL what kinda comment is "3 hearts"? 😂

Screenshot_20220406-204724_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
it's literally so telling that her own brother is never in the same vicinity as her. probs can't stand her bs

• Heart
  • Haha