Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melono1

also why is she trying to brag/flex that she’s been to Dubai before, we all have 😂 and like all the people watching the fountain are beneath her 😂 like I’m sure they could all afford to pay for a direct flight unlike you and they’re actually enjoying their time there rather than complaining about every other significant thing. Why did she tag the restaurant she went to but then say it wasn’t that nice when she’s been so many times before so clearly it is. How about you just don’t mention it? Oh wait no crab queen must bring others down for literally no reason she’s so negative 🤢
'so cute it's their first time seeing the fountain'
'i'm a fountain VETERAN so it's not big deal for me'
'i'm literally better and richer than all these people hAHAHHAa must suck to be poor and only come to dubai ONCE'

like babe... this is not the flex you think it is 😂

she acts like an insecure 15 year old ... not the 27 year old woman she is... how is she not embarrassed to say things like this

• Angry
Reactions: 13

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
The amount of effort she put into this caption but it doesn’t even make sense lol. She would be the type of person to marry someone and then have her head turned 🤦‍♀️ also it pisses me off to no end that she used this song, she doesn’t even know what it is nor has she heard the original.

also found it very interesting that she’s all about brown girls but didn’t post about south Asian inclusion in Bridgerton? Like? It was a huge deal for our community but she probably didn’t feel the need to highlight beautiful darker skinned women because she tries so desperately to appear white.
what in the failed wattpad fic is this

• Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
ekams response sounds like a load of rubbish
“I do know what she thoroughly eats but don’t see the need to share with everyone else” then what the fuck is the purpose of your post?? Does erim suck the brain cells out of everyone around her

• Haha

tattling3000

Surely year 6 kids are 11 year olds? Why would they even know who erim is. I'm sure they shouldn't be on any social media at that age!
LOL so they'll be dressing like a slut to school then? Great role model!

View attachment 1162257
How are these 11 year olds gonna find time to get lip filler, composite bonding and get laser hair removal before school tomorrow????

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
View attachment 1231427
Is it just me or does it seem that most of these raving reviews are coming from school kids? I mean we know it’s a fake review and erim or one of her minions sent this but ??????
This is so fake it’s killing me 😂😂😂😂

erim is actually a proper beg. I can’t believe she took pictures and filmed herself in the hospital and was like “didn’t expect today to go like this” “don’t feel well” and then when people were asking what’s wrong she was like “nothing don’t worry”. Such an attention seeker. It reminds me of those snaps people would put on their snapchat story with a hospital wristband and saying “no replies”

• Haha

jsecret2937

the Punjabi community is far from having a crab mentality and just shows Erim cannot differentiate between the Sikh and Punjabi communities with her point.
The point she’s trying to make is that the SIKH community have the crab mentality when in fact we do not, she doesn’t understand the concept of beadbi and how we see our Guru as our father and our king and we live to honour his teachings and some of the things she and others in the limelight tend to ignore in hopes of being successful hence why the SIKH community do not support these individuals. However when you have the Punjabi community without bringing the majority religion of our people (for example Harpreet Kaur), many more will support you because you aren’t trying to capitalise or misrepresent our religion to your audience. Both are interconnected but very different also, Erim has no content that applies to our community of people other than when she has her Asian bridal shoots or she has roti, there’s nothing else she does that engages with our people and sharing a Sikh expo post every once and a while does not count. I have friends who are neither Sikh or Punjabi that share these posts too if they see others doing the same.

irum if you can’t see your the problem take a step back and see how you are disrespecting our gurus teachings and the Rehat maryada everyday before saying we have crab mentality. We simply do not want people like you representing our religion.

sunnysideup555

Lol at her most recent post that literally no one requested about types of people in Dubai. These “sterotypes” don’t even make sense, nor are they funny or satire 🤦‍♀️ she basically described herself:
- the princess who thinks her dad owns every building
- the ex-pat who can’t speak a word of Arabic
- the girl who has never left JBR
- the girl in the mall judging everyone’s outfits
- the one trying to get a ride in the rented lambo

she missed the most important one:
- the narcissistic crab who flexes her dad like it’s her man, can apparently afford to buy a Rolex but not a direct flight, looks down on other tourists, takes pictures in tacky revealing clothing that she leaves dirty for hotel maids to appear generous and has no actual friends or associates in Dubai.

• Haha

kvest

Her newest tik tok video about ‘perception’ I have known her personally and can say she is absolutely like the first persona lmaooo! Unapproachable, cold, general bad vibes all around.
Yep. As someone who also knew her once upon a time she brought extremely negative energy into any room she was in. I've never seen anything like it before or since.

• Wow
She does it on purpose to get comments like this!!

View attachment 1173421
this must be true. If you are with a relative, especially someone immediate like your dad or brother, you'd cringe at just the thought of people thinking they are anything other than your dad or brother. If I was on holiday with my dad or brother, I would literally just show them in the full pic or I would tag them in the story. If I'm going to do neither of those, I would cut them out of the photo completely so there are no misunderstandings. Girls who take pics like this, without already sharing that they are with a relative, do it deliberately so people will ask whether they are seeing someone. It's so attention-seeking.

Reactions: 12

sunnysideup555

also why is she trying to brag/flex that she’s been to Dubai before, we all have 😂 and like all the people watching the fountain are beneath her 😂 like I’m sure they could all afford to pay for a direct flight unlike you and they’re actually enjoying their time there rather than complaining about every other significant thing. Why did she tag the restaurant she went to but then say it wasn’t that nice when she’s been so many times before so clearly it is. How about you just don’t mention it? Oh wait no crab queen must bring others down for literally no reason she’s so negative 🤢

Attachments

• Haha

jsecret2937

May or may not have sent Erims insta to the dubai porta potty expose page saying she’s always there with lots of posts

• Haha

snmp

VIP Member
omd i clocked this weird non existent flex. Acting like she lives between London and Dubai when she is a tourist herself 😂😩. acting superior like “aw bless those peasants watching the show for free whilst I’m at my high table eating”. sociopath

and crab queen I’m deaddddd 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha