Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane1122

VIP Member
I disagree with this. A lot of gurdwaras are corrupt and do loads of stupid things for money ( as do churches, temples and mosques). So in my opinion she either PAID them to open for her (she’s too cheap to do that though) or they were open anyway just not very busy !!! But I can say they would 100000% not open for someone no matter who it is FOR NOTHING !
I know some gurdwaras that are corrupt in UK..m during lockdown when there was a strict policy of the wedding guests. There were gurdwaras that were charging over £4500 for weddings for 100 guests (the law was only 15 guests at the time!) Thats over 5x the cost of a standard gurdwara wedding (no food inc). Plus if they got caught doing the wedding, it wouldn't have been the gurdwara getting fined, it would have been the couple.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

bunny4205

Jane1122

VIP Member
Sis no longer has that 23inch waist that she keeps bragging about. Looks more like a 25+ inch now. I don't see no abs anymore either... ekam needs to train her harder 😂 some before pics from 2019 and recent

Screenshot_20220424-230838_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-230943_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-231030_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-231116_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220424-231256_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-231320_Instagram.jpg
20220424_231335.jpg

newbie82

I cannot believe she has either rented or asked one of her friends to use THEIR Gucci handbag for a picture ??? What on earth ??? She talks about how classy she is, that #notmyown hashtag is the LEAST classy thing I could ever think of !!!! That’s so embarrassing!!!!
[/QUO
I cannot believe she has either rented or asked one of her friends to use THEIR Gucci handbag for a picture ??? What on earth ??? She talks about how classy she is, that #notmyown hashtag is the LEAST classy thing I could ever think of !!!! That’s so embarrassing!!!!
That picture is over a year old posting old content for some reason it's on the erim.queen account but I can't upload it just comes up as a broken image

sunroxgirl

Back to thirst traps to desperately to take the attention away from her nasty behaviour over the last 24 hours. Begging for engagement - lol it’s something when that’s all you do everyday on your Instagram pretending to be some big successful influencer. BYE CRABBY BEG ERIM

Lol J Shetty and his wife are just number one narcissists LMAO and she is reposting him which says it all. I was surprised that Yasmin Karimi also supports her but then again I’m not because Yazmin is also another weirdo. I don’t think she’s anywhere near as bad as Erim but she isn’t right either. And neither is her sister who lies about weight loss and she can’t tell everyone she had a gastric band I don’t know why she can’t but she offers these expensive weight loss consultations pretending she lost all the weight naturally. So misleading. These people are just insane.they think they’re better than the whole world and they think we are all jealous of them! Like please, come on now Instagram is full of these narcissist influencers who think the whole world is jealous of them. They’re that insecure they delete comments block people if anybody talk the truth about them so that’s why we end up here in this community and I’m not gonna lie it’s a nice place to be.

Well said! But I’ve just realised I’m making the same mistakes as Erim lol and not intentionally. My diet isn’t good enough for the amount of training I’m doing right now which is around 4/5 sessions a week of HIT & strength & i experience so much fatigue & now I understand why as you explained it so clearly. Thanks for that - I need to sort it asap

Lol you’re so right cos she hired someone couple months ago when she showed us her “busy meeting schedule” looks like that person has left already & Erin’s back to interviewing which she likes to call “meetings” 🤣😂
Sorry this is random but I rly like Jay Shetty and Radhi his wife :(((((((((( why do u say this? They don’t have a thread on here or anything and now I’m rly curious