Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ekam is an IDIOT for trying to promote Erim thinking it would help her clientele growth. She’s deleting comments, thank goodness I took screenshots cause I had a feeling she would do that. Anyone with logic thinking would know not to use Erim as an example for any form of influencing.

The part where Ekam says “I know thoroughly what she eats but I do not need to share that
with everyone else.” 😂😂 since when do you as a trainer gatekeep a diet.

This must be Erim’s “guys I only share 10% of my life so I can’t show you everhthing I eat in a day, I’m private hehehe.”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so trashy - the proper etiquette is to TIP hotel staff with actual money. Then again she doesn’t know what actual money is does she? It’s all gifted stuff

tattle420

VIP Member
she really can't decide what content she wants to put out. one minute she's being a "sikhi influencer", next minute she's giving jay shetty levels of dumb life advice, next time she tries fashion, and then suddenly she's doing psychology lectures. what a joke

• Haha

beans01

Chatty Member
Despite buying followers/creating obvious fake accounts, Erims IG is losing followers. She recently was at 250k now back down to 248k.
8EF08131-5C08-43A7-A083-F15C5744CECE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

melono1

She's actually so cringe 😭 at your BIG age uploading pictures of an iv and your hospital band when you're at home
She literally kept the hospital band lool she wasn't in hospital overnight just a few hours.

Honestly the most embarrassing person 😭 it's literally teenage behaviour to get attention

And again with the ''you don't know what's going on in my life" shit
Literally give it a break 😂😭 erim no one cares

Yel

Chatty Member
All, probably best to move on from the take down shite now it's starting to promote nobody IG accounts when they shouldn't be given any attention or publicity. Obviously tattle isn't going anywhere and no threads are being taken down.

• Haha
She sent herself this message and that is so embarrassing for her entire life and soul 😂
1. Customer service do not use iMessage and why would she block out the number?
2. Why did she block out the signature surely it would be “Dior customer service” or something of that effect.
So not only did she fabricate this message, she then fabricated a name she’s quite possibly the most attention desperate individual I’ve ever come across. How boring must your life be to make up messages 🤦‍♀️
Even if it is true, what was the need to post it for? It's not like all of us can afford a Dior tote that we need to know that it's possible they'd get our names wrong. Lmao, why is she constantly trying to flex, im surprised there was no evil eye emoji

beans01

Chatty Member
Lol her DMs are always open. For what? To get three hearts back?! ☠ 🤣

Did her dad not also stay in that group? Or have I made that up? If he was that’s so damn creepy!

• Haha

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Wow this shows how tremendously insecure she is. No Forbes-listed individual says this, behaves like Irum or runs a 'business' like she does (what she's doing is a glorified hobby to keep herself busy and is trying to pass it off as a business). Being featured in a Forbes article isn't as big a deal as she thinks - people from all walks of life pay money to be featured in their articles. Anyone can see that Forbes magazine is a massive PR-machine and there are far more serious and better reputed business publications to be in. She paid to win an award, wouldn't surprise me if she's paid for a PR-piece there - I know from my professional experience that is their bread and butter (it's why you see really random and weird articles in there). Irum's not done anything worthy to be with the likes of genuinely successful, talented and intelligent people with sharp business acumen. I've noticed how she not only idolises Kim K, but is slowly trying to morph into her and mimics her mannerisms as well. I don't understand why she doesn't just become a fragrance consultant and build something out of that - she mentioned being passionate about that and clearly seems more interested in that than the untested hair oil/range she's developing. There's better longevity in that as a career and business too

Ayeshxoxox

Happy Vaisakhi to all celebrating!
Guys, she literally made a 5 min video on studying habits so she easily could’ve expanded on Vaisakhi, I’m not Sikh myself but I know the prononciation is Si-kh rather than See-kh which is more Westernised, due to having Sikh friends!

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
you guys...is there a way we can change this thread name or is it going to have to stay like this?

i think she truly does use her mother's death to her advantage these days and there's lots of stuff said on the last threads, but seeing it as the thread title is really uncomfortable - i wish we didnt have to bring her mom into this.
I get what you mean. It makes me feel uncomfortable because it’s TRUE. We are not mocking her mother’s death in any way though, that will never be our intention. So don’t feel uncomfortable that her mother was brought into this, erim did this to herself by constantly using her mother’s death to increase sales.

anon65

Footsies with her dad I’m actually screaming 😩 first her smelly socks then she mentioned her dads shoes earlier damn this family is really trying to push the foot content I wouldn’t be surprised if they start an OF with this kinda content. Also isn’t she embarrassed to be looking seductively into the camera with her backless dresses while her dad takes the picture.
*backless and braless. then she wonders why random men ask if she's on holiday with her man...some advice sis stop treating your dad like your man then :sick:

• Sick

anon65

It makes me uncomfortable when she wears clothes straight out the bag or from primark without washing. Like when she went to primark befofre her trip and started wearing what she brought as soon as she got out the shop, but sis is "OCD" and loves cleaning