Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xx3221

VIP Member
Erim stop sending yourself questions. Secondly nobody refers to Toronto as the 6 anymore. This is something people did in 2016. It's 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 12

harm124

I think I said this before but the pictures she posts to flex her (Dads) Rolex, her fake Van Cleef jewellery and the wad of £50 notes, is not the flex she thinks it is. It's actually embarrassing to show off so much. Look at Mark Zuckerberg for example, his net worth is over £70billion but you'll always seem him in Dad jeans a plain t shirt. People like her will spend their last £1k to buy designer to LOOK designer.

If anything, THAT much cash lying about screams dirty/laundered money to me...

gossipergirl22

Hey guysss! I’m finally back it’s been a crazy couple months for me just settling into my new job and all!!

but I’m caught up on the thread and her and her dads relationship was weird to me from the start like how she evidently loves when ppl confuse her dad for her man it’s sick, but seeing her recent stories literally made me want to gag the WAY she posts her dad his hands, shoulders, back etc like I’m not sure if you guys saw the elevator mirror pic of her dads back (didn’t take a screenshot)and posting his hands everywhere it’s literally disgusting at this point and makes me sickkkk!

what is she trying to get out of this, if she wants attention so bad just go and stick your ass out in the balcony like you always do, but this is not the way to go!

View attachment 1182940
Sex sells your right. What a nice marketing technique 🤮🤮
her body is not nice at all…she Looks like a man her face & her manly body she has not a single curve lmao! Flat as a board

• Heart
  • Sick

Jane1122

VIP Member
Erim must be dying inside. Fable and Mane haircare brand just announced their launching in Selfridges!!

• Heart

ggukxo

Chatty Member
HR lmao if she really had a HR dept then they would have had a word with her by now because paying employees £2 an hour really isn’t legal! 😂

• Haha

jalebi

Crab Lally, why are you lying about the Gurdwara being opened just for you? We all know that is a lie as you post every miniscule detail of your life on Instagram. The Gurdwara is either open for ALL sangat (congregation) or not at all. Stop trying to insinuate you are some kind of VIP that the sevadars (volunteers) opened the Gurdwara JUST for you. You are not special, crabby.

You became viral for making an documentary on the Sikh Genocide in 1984?? Another lie. I have been keeping up with Sikh affairs for a long time and have never heard your name crop up in Sikh related matters. You may have made a documentary but you did not become viral. How is this crab going to use the killings of those innocent men, woman and children as her claim to fame? What kind of flex is that?!

Eric, as you read these threads religiously (see what I did there), I am giving you 3 hours to change that caption about you going viral on the Sikh Genocide and also for you to delete the story about the Gurdwara being opened just for you. Otherwise I will be sending the screenshots to all the UK based Sikh organisations (including the ones you have worked with), to inform them of the lies you are using on the name of our Gurdwara and of our shaheeds.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Your right. Sis has no intelligence or personality. The only interesting thing about her are our comments on her. She thinks having a personality includes being shy, having a baby voice, being a bad texter and trying to say something relatable then giggle
and all the "relatable" content isn't even an original thought from her. she copies it from other influencers. she says that she only shows us 10% of her life online. girl you live your life at only 10%, there's nothing else to you.

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
what irum looks like (the most average looking indian chick) vs what irum a la facetune looks like 👻

10271239_10152225924456430_5278904059108665162_o.jpeg
IMG_5215.PNG

ps if byerim is some miracle oil why is her dad still bald ???

• Haha

nikita14

If she was actually waking up early she would DEFO be posting to act like such a girl ceo boss better than everyone

• Haha

sunnysideup555

She sent herself this message and that is so embarrassing for her entire life and soul 😂
1. Customer service do not use iMessage and why would she block out the number?
2. Why did she block out the signature surely it would be “Dior customer service” or something of that effect.
So not only did she fabricate this message, she then fabricated a name she’s quite possibly the most attention desperate individual I’ve ever come across. How boring must your life be to make up messages 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
I genuinely want erim to tell us what she thinks we are jealous of. I can’t think of anything that would make me want to be her. This girl woke up and chose to call us crabs. Is she ok?
I would rather be a crab than a wannabe Slenderman who can't colour match their foundation, complains about every single thing and is the face of a shoddy, untested hair oil that makes people's hair fall out. It's laughable that she thinks we are jealous of her - there is nothing about her that instigates jealousy in anyone posting on this thread and most people in general. There are far more impressive, genuine, emotionally balanced, intelligent and successful people than Irum - @truth33 articulated it magnificently; Irum is a nasty, spoilt brat. I've said it before and I'll say it again: she's a Brown version of Veruca Salt

Why does she bring so much negativity to the Punjabi community I’m literally so confused. I’ve grown up in a Punjabi community and I don’t know a single person with this mentality nor have I experienced/witnessed this. Sis listens to one podcast and they mention the Punjabi community and she speaks about it to make it seem she’s integrated when she literally could not be further from it. It’s so weird lol she’s not Punjabi/desi at all yet tries to make it seem like she is.
It's very strange isn't it? She's self-hating and is prepared to say/do anything to separate herself from her south Asian roots/identity (lying about being part Iranian or Afghan or Brazilian, while revelling in people saying she looks like any ethnicity that's not south Asian), but her mannerisms and overall interaction with Punjabi heritage is very superficial, old-fashioned and rooted in shame. Nearly every Punjabi person, regardless of religion, I've ever met says it with their chest and I have a lot of respect for anyone from that community, their love, joy and how they celebrate it is a beautiful thing

Last edited:
  • Heart

sunnysideup555

The amount of effort she put into this caption but it doesn’t even make sense lol. She would be the type of person to marry someone and then have her head turned 🤦‍♀️ also it pisses me off to no end that she used this song, she doesn’t even know what it is nor has she heard the original.

also found it very interesting that she’s all about brown girls but didn’t post about south Asian inclusion in Bridgerton? Like? It was a huge deal for our community but she probably didn’t feel the need to highlight beautiful darker skinned women because she tries so desperately to appear white.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Lol. Shout out to terminal 2 staff for doing their job? No one remembers who you are wtf is she talking about. Sis has been to the airport twice this year and thinks she’s on a first name basis with the staff. Narc.
This is so delusional I’ve flown way more than her and I never post stuff like this. This is mental disorder - delusions of grandeur

Last edited:
  • Haha

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Omg crab queen! Please try and include that in the title for thread #8 😂 😂 😂 😂

I really need to know why irum can justify buying £££k designer bag and fly business class, but didn't think to pick up a few clothes and socks at the airport when she realised her suitcase was missing....but also had time for timmies and chaiiwala and business meetings with dad and watermelon juice and crab mentality
Somewhere in the weird mind of Irum timmies appears to be more important than perky titties. It's so weird, she is so openly ashamed of being Brown and begs to be anything but her actual ethnic background. But whenever someone disagrees with her or doesn't enable her delusions of grandeur, she'll immediately revert and cry about how victimised she is, how unsupportive S.Asians are, how everyone hates her and successful Asian women.

Her whole facade of 'I lost my suitcase, oh no what will I do!? I didn't pack any bras! Help me' - is another example of her feigning a damsel in distress act in order to gain attention from men, because I don't know of any sane, educated and mature woman in their mid-20s who would post about being bra-less in public or forgetting to pack bras on social media (they'd tell their best friend over messages and maybe laugh about it or express mortification at such a blunder), but sis is prepared to do anything for likes, comments and follows.
Irum is literally a walking, talking example of schadenfreude: nothing to be jealous about here!

• Haha

tattling3000

It actually makes me laugh that this girl likes to give psychology lessons on a regular basis but fails to see that her own behaviour matches some of the negative traits she likes to talk about? She’s actually a sociopath. How can you post videos like that and not realise you tick all the boxes yourself?

Reactions: 11