Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just wanted to say, I was truly considering Ekam to help me lose weight later this year, but seeing how today it's very very obvious that she is covering Erim's bum when she stands up during the squats etc, just makes me lose all trust in her.

Once or twice ok, but today just made it blatantly obvious and makes Ekam look silly, just like all the previous comments in this thread have said. I don't understand why she posted posed pics instead of the normal pics she asks all her other clients to take for the before and afters. Erim is not that famous/popular and should be treated like any other human being. If she stayed true to her brand and herself, I would have still respected Ekam. We all know from the beginning she never covered Erim's bum until she was probably asked to.

Thanks to Kaushal, I've found another PT who trains Kaushal as well as other known people who I am considering now, has more followers than Ekam and charges slightly less but you get so much more out of it. It could be that Ekam is trying to be like her and needs an influencer and therefore is now Erim's bestie. I could be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

tulip4321

I have an undergrad and masters degree, a published researcher and have worked in 4 mental health services YET I don’t even talk like this psycho. Pls, stfu about psychology, Erim.

• Haha
  • Heart

jsecret2937

The amount of effort she put into this caption but it doesn’t even make sense lol. She would be the type of person to marry someone and then have her head turned 🤦‍♀️ also it pisses me off to no end that she used this song, she doesn’t even know what it is nor has she heard the original.

also found it very interesting that she’s all about brown girls but didn’t post about south Asian inclusion in Bridgerton? Like? It was a huge deal for our community but she probably didn’t feel the need to highlight beautiful darker skinned women because she tries so desperately to appear white.
I’m confused why anyone would want to picture this

• Haha

melono1

Giving her unwanted (DIRTY UNWASHED SMELLY) clothes to hotel staff...
This is beyond nasty

She's so cheap... You really think they appreciate that?
TIP them if you want to make a real difference... Pretty sure they'd appreciate help to pay their bills rather than unwanted trashy dresses

Wtf is actually wrong with her??
This is so insulting....
She thinks she's some saint showing off about her good deeds 🥱

• Sick

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I’ve noted that all of the people on here who comment are well rounded, nice people with good things going on in their lives
I’ve also noticed that we all hype up other girls and each other, so how would it make sense that we hate her because we “hate ourselves” and were “brought up badly”. Surely by that logic, we would hate everyone

• Heart
ekams response sounds like a load of rubbish
I literally can't believe what I'm reading rn. Why post her eating in a day, if she's gonna come back and say she doesn't need to post a thorough list of what erim eats? If it's so general then why not clarify that in the first place. You're right, it is a load of rubbish - why hasn't ekam put a disclaimer FIRST that this suits erim only and shouldnt be taken as a guide for other people trying to follow the way erim eats. Why post it in the comments where most people won't bother to read.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I genuinely want erim to tell us what she thinks we are jealous of. I can’t think of anything that would make me want to be her. This girl woke up and chose to call us crabs. Is she ok?

Last edited:
  • Haha

anon65

GOOD influencers will never mention a restaurant name if they don't enjoy the food. But miss crab mentality irum had to go there, even though she's apparently been there "loads of times". Won't mention all the times it's been good before, but will be the first to point out when something is bad

watermel

This crab needs to understand there’s no drama. She’s constantly getting exposed & cancelled lol. Here’s to all the beautiful and intellectual woman she called names because she was threatened by their beauty and business acumen. Looks like God did a Uno reverse card on her, and stripped her of all her beauty. She looks hella trampy and manly now

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

ggukxo

Chatty Member
Confused by that vid. What’s the male and female version of getting a waiter’s attention?

Also she’s writing a book?? 😂😂😂

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Omg Erim is so jarring 😖 why couldn’t she just give the poor girl the audio song so she can also use it or does Erik have copyrights over other peoples music as well? It’s because she is a jealous little hater herself and doesn’t want other attractive brown girls to have clout using the songs she uses, she is THAT petty. We all know this is what erim does copy other popular influencers content 🤡
she's the one with crab mentality but projecting on the ENTIRE punjabi community when daddy can't buy all of the punjabi community's support for her

• Heart

beans01

Chatty Member
I left a negative review ages ago as my hair was falling out so much from the oil. Erim reported my review around 10 times 😂 she can’t handle any criticism.

• Wow
  • Haha