Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melono1

in the cancer interview erim said her dad had to fight for custody for her and her brother after her mom's passing, which is what makes the whole situation sound a bit odd

at the 3:30 mark she starts to speak about it, her dad didn't have equal rights to erim and her brother when her mom passed

side note, the other two ladies in the campaign had interviews that were 14-15 minutes long while erim's was barely 5 minutes. even when speaking on an issue that is personal to her, she's still not able to be personable so i'm not sure how she still thinks she is making an impact on any young girls

Why does everything she say sound so fake...

Reactions: 3

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Neutron ... Pls erim 😅😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
she reads one chapter of a book that has been rinsed a million times all over the internet and makes a story teaching people 😭
She does this so much, it’s all boring bullshit. Also, why does she use the same butterfly filter

i think it is the nails she has recently if u look at her thumb, it looks like just her middle finger is a little pink on the tip

lmaooo imagine she's just getting blood work done :ROFLMAO: what happened to keeping 90% of ur life private? why post this erim? this seems like something that should stay private? oh yeah u need the attention
Yeah you're right I also can see that it's her recent nails. The angle just makes you think otherwise.

Annd you hit the nail on the head lol, if shes so private why would she post something SO PERSONAL!!? normal people would just want their friends and fam to know. If she thought her followers were worried about her absence she could've just passed it off as a mental health or social media break and posted about it later on.

I remember something(but I'm not entirely sure so don't quote me) in her stories where she said that for safety/privacy she posts her stories later on, after she's left the place or had the appointment. So could this mean she's not eating breakfast at 11am,or waking up then? What app would you even use to delay all your stories?

That doesn't seem plausible, but please correct me if she does indeed post her stories later rather than at the time she's doing the activity/meeting someone.

tattle420

VIP Member
Anyone else think Anj and pri are basic as fuck? Reinforcing Asian stereotypes that we don’t care to belong to? Blandest cheap boohoo outfits 🤮 and everything they do is just cheap ass nasty we don’t all want to get married! )I have a husband trust me lol) Stop ramming it down our throat, reinforcing why we need to cancel British Asian influencers
i don't understand "desi wedding influencers" like why are you so obsessed with weddings and bridal inspo get a life?? @sharonuppal has been all over my insta recommended and it's so annoying to see wedding posts literally 6 months after someone's wedding has passed. do they really have nothing better going on in their life other than to fixate on their weddings

• Heart

Jane1122

VIP Member
Woahh wtf!! Shes looks below average then too, no wonder she's trying so hard to be a "pretty" girl. Her face is definitely so big compared to her body, even back then when she was a little more puffy..
Where did you even find these pics of her?

newbie82

She doesn’t say employees because she can’t. But those numbers of Byerim aren’t far out. Just remember that some people in there do like an hour or so a week and she is massively inflating what she does
Probs pays all her 'staff' less than 1k in total each month. And she has interns wouldn't be surprised if they're the only full timers she has.
So her, her dad, her interns, her freelance hr and freelance legal that are only used/paid when needed . Her management who probably has a whole team of people she claims to be hers. That numbers sounds about right

Screenshot_20220502-131934.png
Screenshot_20220502-131915.png

snmp

VIP Member
Nah but guys deep it. She said people were taking pics of the i8 in Marylebone. The same Marylebone where people drive lambos, mclarens, Ferraris etc.. Erim please stop lying, it's getting painful to watch😩
Dying 😂😂😂😂

Jane1122

VIP Member
Never come across a person who gets a haircut based on their body shape!! How funny! Esp as she doesn't even have a hourglass figure 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20220424-214057_Story Downloader.jpg

• Haha

snmp

VIP Member
Idk I feel uncomfortable with her posting advice on sex when her dad follows her????? It seems like she’s just trying to cover all tracks because when she got exposed on twitter that time, that girl wrote something about Erim crying because her boyfriend at the time didn’t want to have sex with her 😬 relax Erim we already know you’re not a virgin!
Nail on head.

jsecret2937

Hi Everyone,

I've got some info on Erim that I wasn't gonna post on here initially, but after reading all of these threads I might as well.

Sometime in 2021 (I can.t remeber exactly which month) Erim posted a screenshot of a Snapchat profile on her Instagram story with a caption along the lines of 'omg my snap score is so low I never use snapchat'. The screenshot had the username on there so I added the account.
View attachment 1211023

The account never posted.. until October 2021.
This was the post:
(Excuse the langauge)

View attachment 1211021

I took a screenshot of this Snapchat story and immediately sent it to Erim via Instagram in case she wasn't aware that her account had been hacked.

This was her reply:
View attachment 1211027

She said the account wasn't hers and reposted on her story to let people know that she doesn't have Snapchat.
I don't want to speculate too much, but I wouldn't add a random Erim account out of nowhere. Perhaps the account was hacked and she didn't write it, but she posted that username on her Instagram story.

I'll let you guys decide.🤷‍♀️
not saying it’s definitely her but makes sense with what mesh said about her always wanting it