Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
theres a typo i believe

www.waragainstagrammers.com

i'm going to take this opportunity to post her social media report on here again lol. large amount of fake followers (40%, nearly half of her following) and low engagement (3%) - maybe send your story directly to those who sponsor you with this report erim
That website!!! Jeez..no influencer spared! Watch how Crab Queen will try have it taken down 😂

Reactions: 3

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Hey @wafflesnwings thank you so much for letting me know that I need to up the food. I upped the training because it’s my sister in 2 weeks & I actually thought I’d drop my calories lol so I could get more lean & this week me doing that has actually been disastrous. Cos I had no energy left today to do a training session & my trainer was like what’s going on. I was so fatigued & bloated - so this plan that I thought was really good has just backfired LOL - so I’m gonna go back to eating properly 🤦‍♀️
OMG I can totally believe that about Jay Shetty. I knew he wasn’t right just from his energy & wasn’t liking him at all & now you’re saying this It makes complete sense what you just said it matches his energy vibration. How are these people out here acting like gurus and not understanding that people like even me and I’m no one special but we can read vibes we can feel the energy even on the content they post. Yet they think they’re that big in the field of work which is all about putting out the right energy and they simply cannot manage it themselves at all. Oh I didn’t realise his wife was really nice and sweet I thought she was just like him because I saw a couple of videos of her and him and I thought they just the same. Okay maybe she is nice-hopefully she is. They have really got into the Hollywood scene right . The Kardashians, Huda beauty, all of these famous people are his clients so it makes complete sense that he wouldn’t want to do something like you what your friend asked him to do an event like that. It’s really disingenuous though TBH. And of course Erim is going to post his stuff because she’s going to be drawn to the same vibration of him – pure narcissist! LOL. Gosh, they really think people can’t see through them SMH
Not at all and your trainer sounds like a good one! No trainer would encourage their clients to do restrictive eating *and* such strenuous exercise. I hope you feel more energised and re-balanced soon.

Without derailing the thread, Jay is an odd one. His wife is very genuine and I will have lots of time for her, and the talk Jay turned down was at the UN for a refugee agency in New York - which is huge exposure for influencers of any kind - but he turned it down because they couldn't pay his speaker fee (which on one hand I understand because working for free doesn't pay the bills, however at that point he'd just massively taken off and was financially sound - he's from Accenture, is from one of the Home Counties outside of London and his one is overall very affluent - especially Asians who live there. He's also highly proficient in NLP so it's not like he was a destitute creative).

@sunroxgirl there was an American influencer who originally exposed him for major plagiarism - he'd attribute quotes said by other people (often very well-known) and put his name under the quote instead of theirs. His insights may have profoundly helped and comforted a lot of people - I can understand that completely - however everything he says isn't new and it's usually a mixture of repackaged thoughts from a range of religions and their respective esoteric schools of thought. Again there's nothing wrong with this - faith and the more spiritual side of it can hold people in a way that nothing else can, it's just quite sad that he is passing off it off as his own wisdom and from his time as a monk - it can definitely be seen as being misleading from that sense. I'm not one to ever bash someone for their beliefs or what brings them spiritual comfort (particularly if it's related to faith etc.), however it's important to be aware of figures like Jay because when you distil the things he says, it doesn't really make much sense - I recall one video he did where he describes love as being an action and not a noun, presented it as if he came up with this concept until people realised that he had rehashed a very well-known American therapist called Susan Forward, who had written about that years ago. There's an element of dishonesty to a lot of the concepts he talks about and makes out as though it's all come from him and his monk days, when it's very much not the case. I also remember some of my Hindu friends being very wary of the guru he and his wife follow - I'm not sure on details as I'm not a Hindu nor am I familiar with the liturgy and practises within Hinduism, so I'm unable to give my view on it.
When I think of Jay, I very much associate him as being someone who stands on the shoulders of giants, and he may not have a thread on here, but so have other influencers who are a bit shady (Diva Patang is one - she's an Afghan wannabe influencer and the stuff she does is on a par with the likes of Erim etc.)

@classytikkamasala how are your exams going?

• Heart

Jane1122

VIP Member
This is why Georgina is erims role model and she inspired her 😂 erim is just after the sugar baby life.. getting paid by a rich guy

Screenshot_20220409-075229_Instagram.jpg

• Sick

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
I think she may take photos somewhere eg out to dinner & post it when she’s left? That’s what I do when I go out in general, only because I don’t want the off chance of someone I know being in the area I hate awkwardly seeing someone :ROFLMAO:
It is a small chance but especially when you go out locally it’s a life saver!
so I do get why she does especially with all those guys commenting on her page but I don’t think she would for her home posts??
It wouldn't surprise me, lots of influencers are recommended to do this when they're out and about, by their management for security/personal safety reasons as well. For events that they've been invited to attend, some do post Stories there and then, but it's strange to do that when she's in the privacy and safety of her home. I've heard so many horror stories about stalkers, burglaries etc. safety should always come first. We've been told that she is also one of 100 or so victims of a particularly nasty troll, and part of ongoing investigations into that person, so she may have been told to post her Stories later, keep locations vague etc. by the police or whoever manages her now

I’m so glad anchal and kaushal don’t support Erims toxic byerim oil!!

That’s weird AF that her dad was admin of a group of young girls and women.

erim too busy scrolling through tattle daily to keep her Fb group active 🤣
Sadly I think anchal does. I’ve seen her post about it before and commenting on erims posts. Sigh

Another fun fact she had her ears pinned back (there was actually nothing wrong with them in the first place)

• Wow

snmp

VIP Member
Randomly stalking manpreet toors comments (can't stand her either) and noticed these comments about erim. What happened between her and manpreet toor? The people who wrote these comments are fake accounts as well.

View attachment 1217089
Oh tea ☕ I always thought manpreet is cute ☺ why she annoying? 🧐

Never come across a person who gets a haircut based on their body shape!! How funny! Esp as she doesn't even have a hourglass figure 😂😂😂

View attachment 1218965
Was about to say this she is so delusional ! Her body is like a plank of wood 😶

Jane1122

VIP Member
More lies... no one said on tiktok they thought she was Canadian, she's got 13 comments under that post and half of them are from are sending emojis. She also posted a tiktok yesterday talking... so obviously people on tiktok have heard her accent before 🤦🏻‍♀️ she posts the most pointless content. I really wanna know what world she lives in?

Screenshot_20220329-181033_Instagram.jpg

20220329_181000.jpg

• Sick

Jane1122

VIP Member
Really!? Do you know what sort of drugs? I hope nothing too serious because of how bad, long-term regular use of them can affect things like mental health and organ health as people grow older. Tbh if she hasn't come 'out' in that sense, that's her own choice to make because sexuality is so fluid and lots of bi people 'come out' to themselves (if that makes sense). I'm definitely more shocked about the drug thing - I've never noticed or picked up on it in any of her photos etc.
I don't follow her so don't know if she's come out or not. But he did say it was proper drugs and she'd be "off her head" often... although that was before her insta/youtube went viral. She might be "clean" now as it was when she was starting out and didn't have much of a following.

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
Thank you for explaining it to me, because it really confused me. In my faith we burn frankincense, but the belief behind that is tied into the religion and has meaning/purpose, so I wasn't sure if it was a similar thing or not to Sikhism because as you said things like gurbani are a form of cleansing one's space.
Yes...her use of the Evil Eye is very weird...it's not really in her faith or culture. I don't have a lot of respect for her Subway-style approach to faith. It feels superficial and forced - like everything else in her life
In my experience people from Punjabi /Sikh backgrounds are obsessed with “nazar “ they burn Chillies to ward away evil etc

Jane1122

VIP Member
This video has nothing to do with lighting and everything to do with her grabbing her man boob instead!!

• Sick

harm124

Erim has got her friend Yasmin to jump on Twitter again for her and fight her battles. Erim why would you ask a Muslim to fight your battles with the Sikh community on a Sikh issue. Do you set your friends up to be targeted with hate for fun?
Do you have screenshots or her username please?! I can't find anything x

Reactions: 2
No you’re right it’s a private hospital ward I’ve been in one like that with the TV. You don’t get a TV in a NHS hospital even if you have your own room. So she’s acting like she’s been taken into hospital unexpectedly LOL FFS this desperado crab never misses an opportunity to post her FULL empty life not the 10% she claims. I mean why would you post “ok a bit out of it”, When you know you’re going into a pre booked private hospital suite & staying there. Oh yeah this is what this crabby girl does - begging it 24/7 🤦‍♀️🙄🤡🤡
I'm surprised she hasn't complained about the hospital yet. Anyways, as much as she's annoying I hope there's nothing major that's wrong with her.

Reactions: 2