Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Lol no not an autobiography 😂 she says in that video it’s a children’s book about grief or something like that
LMAO that's even worse! What advice could she possibly pass onto grieving children? I wouldn't leave a kitten with Irum

• Haha
Reactions: 4

gossipergirl22

Wow Erims ex must have been soo turned off of her if he got to the point where he just didn’t want to sleep with her lmao, like 100% men can not be in the mood but cmon I mean it’s pretty rare

• Haha

Jane1122

VIP Member
Sadly I think anchal does. I’ve seen her post about it before and commenting on erims posts. Sigh

Another fun fact she had her ears pinned back (there was actually nothing wrong with them in the first place)
Speaking of anchal, not sure if she's publicly announced this but she's bisexual and also heavily or was heavily on the drugs according to someone she dated for nearly a year...

• Wow
she has been exposed so many times before and has never addressed anything. when things get bad she disappears and goes offline and then cries on her stories saying that everyone just sends her hate and she cant take it. she can never take criticism.
Oh she does disappear. Her story asking how was your day is literally a dig at all of this mess. It is all of her own creating. Trying to act authorative and knowledgeable on something that is way beyond her. Again. Time and time she get these things wrong. Even the way she tries to teach how to cut up an avocado!

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Why she putting on a molly mae / Essex accent?

Yep She’s orchestrating how her followers should interact with her they’re just gonna unfollow the little clout chaser 😭
LOL she's a girls' girl - just like MM ;) and exactly: so weird! Who's even going to remember that? It's such a - clever by IG - and instinctive response that people will do it automatically. She's so lazy; I've not seen any other influencer or entrepreneur say that on social media.
I'm still loling at her spitting feathers over someone stealing toilet roll from her trolley - she takes herself way too seriously. It's literally the most replaceable item and her reaction video (if it actually happened because let's be honest: she's a compulsive liar) shows how much of a mean girl she actually is. People generally reveal who they are in the most unlikely ways and she's done that here. Anyone else - well more secure in themselves and generally at peace - would have laughed or made a humorous or sarcastic comment. She's British; she could have easily made a joke out of it and mentioned that time when there was a toilet roll shortage during lockdown 1 (of all things lol).
But no; she went back to her default setting of complaining, moaning and centering herself as the world's biggest victim

Randomly stalking manpreet toors comments (can't stand her either) and noticed these comments about erim. What happened between her and manpreet toor? The people who wrote these comments are fake accounts as well.

View attachment 1217089
That's weird...sounds like a storm in a teacup designed to try and 'bOoSt EngAgEmeNt!'

Her face clearly isn’t the same and she looks like this! I reckon she’s had tons of cheek filler to cause this, laser hair, hairline, non surgical nose job, teeth… she looked better before no cap the fakeness is really showing. For someone who has no problem demeaning women for their looks it seems she is projecting her own issues. Sad girl.
E91928B8-7E9E-415A-9F36-EDBDB7E7A055.jpeg

jsecret2937

Someone tweeted Sikh PA saying if they're going to ask influencers to talk about Sikhi then make sure they actually have the knowledge and they responded with this
I see their point but the individual shouldn’t have to correct themselves. They’ve asked her in the past have they not? Around Diwali time? So I guess they were referring within a generalised statement and it’s been mistaken as this one time. They seem to be seeing this as a direct attack at them than seeing it as everyone not wanting Erim to be distributing this media awareness with their support. Someone else needs to come by and take her space. For example @thesandylion. She’s always posting videos and raising awareness about Sikhi one way or another.

they said they will happily help her again. so essentially they do not care how she represents our community. she is just another priti patel - uses community and culture for clout but sells out (hey that rhymed that could be a title for thread #8 :ROFLMAO:)
That’s their choice and I can see why Sikh PA isn’t as big as their other organisations, what do they expect when you help such people and have no remorse or willingness to accept fault and change

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
No one is spared from the idiocy of Irum's last 2 brain cells. She shames everyone and anyone, yet the irony is that she has definitely had work done to her own face. Her forehead doesn't move, she has a messed up hairline, dodgy lip filler and a square face from fillers in her jaw. Plus her old photos show her original face: such a bare-faced liar

snmp

VIP Member
Lol Erim posting daal on her story to reinforce the fact that she’s brown, as tho she isn’t being cancelled on Twitter and insta right now.

It’s so funny to me that she opens her mouth on so many issues and topics that she really has no idea about, no one asks or expects her to speak on, and when she gets called out on it she will try justify that her lack of knowledge is due to her mother passing, her being apparently homeless, having no one around growing up, wearing a purple suit on her graduation and getting her hair cut at the barbers lol 🤷‍♀️

Is it by force that you speak on topics around sikhi? No, it’s not, but she’s so bloody insufferable and thirsty for clout and trying to tap into the sikh demographic that she will post the most vague, incorrect information, its embarrassing but I’m glad people see through it and call it out, it’s nothing less than she deserves.
She’ll post a diversion pity party now like the narc she is, instead of actually taking full responsibility for spreading misinformation and diluting Sikhi.

2017dan92

She’s jarring but that Jasmine Kamran who used to be sikh girl is soooo jarring. She thinks she’s so important with her daily videos. And her husband looks like he has special needs with the shortest stompiest legs.

• Haha

jsecret2937

Tbf if I were her I’d just address the situation. Admit that I hadn’t done my research properly but that I wanted to bring attention to it and get on with my day? It’s weird she’s acting as if people aren’t still tweeting. But before people spoke up on twitter she was going on and on about how much the video had been shared and was quite happy to talk about it?
Well according to Erim and her friends she has. She thinks hiding the reel from coming up on her profile unless you go onto the reel section and changing the caption is addressing it. she Knows not to put it on her story and draw more attention to the fact she’s being called out and attract attention to these threads

snmp

VIP Member
Seemed like an alright guy trying his best tbh, maybe a bit of a narc but can’t say for sure. I’m sure it was difficult going through custody stuff and taking care of her after her mother’s passing but I feel he should have been more straight with her about her behaviour not encourage it.
Fair enough I won’t pass judgment on him just yet…but agree with the lack of disciplining her. He’s not stupid he would know if she’s hiding dirty pick me insta content from him.

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Back to thirst traps to desperately to take the attention away from her nasty behaviour over the last 24 hours. Begging for engagement - lol it’s something when that’s all you do everyday on your Instagram pretending to be some big successful influencer. BYE CRABBY BEG ERIM

Lol J Shetty and his wife are just number one narcissists LMAO and she is reposting him which says it all. I was surprised that Yasmin Karimi also supports her but then again I’m not because Yazmin is also another weirdo. I don’t think she’s anywhere near as bad as Erim but she isn’t right either. And neither is her sister who lies about weight loss and she can’t tell everyone she had a gastric band I don’t know why she can’t but she offers these expensive weight loss consultations pretending she lost all the weight naturally. So misleading. These people are just insane.they think they’re better than the whole world and they think we are all jealous of them! Like please, come on now Instagram is full of these narcissist influencers who think the whole world is jealous of them. They’re that insecure they delete comments block people if anybody talk the truth about them so that’s why we end up here in this community and I’m not gonna lie it’s a nice place to be.

Well said! But I’ve just realised I’m making the same mistakes as Erim lol and not intentionally. My diet isn’t good enough for the amount of training I’m doing right now which is around 4/5 sessions a week of HIT & strength & i experience so much fatigue & now I understand why as you explained it so clearly. Thanks for that - I need to sort it asap

Lol you’re so right cos she hired someone couple months ago when she showed us her “busy meeting schedule” looks like that person has left already & Erin’s back to interviewing which she likes to call “meetings” 🤣😂
Oh goodness I'm so sorry you feel fatigued, it's a very common thing lots of people do when they train a lot - they forget that they have to eat more because their bodies are at a point where the right nutrition and balanced diet makes a huge difference. Your body's metabolism has been raised, so it needs more fuel to keep going. I hope you get on well with it all - you're doing a very good workout combo!

LOL Jay Shetty...the guy is a putz and a twit. I met him several times and he's so disingenuous - nothing like how he portrays himself online. Once a very dear friend of mine asked him if he would give an inspiring speech for teens who were refugees, and he said (word for word): "What's in it for me?" and refused to do the speech because it wasn't a paid opportunity or on a big enough platform for him!
His wife is very sweet, genuine, kind and was lovely whenever I was around her - their characters are very different to each other. I prefer her over him any day!