Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truth33

Let me know how you get on xx

Those ends 😬😬😬
Defo will do xx

I don’t think anyone heard them “call your name” View attachment 1252807

New thread
Wow how embarrassing no one called her name 🥴🤦‍♀️🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

truth33

it's literally so telling that her own brother is never in the same vicinity as her. probs can't stand her bs
Well she’d say it’s because she doesn’t post the people closest to her cos of 🧿 Lmao 🤣 🤣😂 and she’s that self obsessed & stupid that she thinks we’d believe that! 🤣

snmp

VIP Member
Can anyone tell us what her dad is like in real life? He seems just as manipulative and narcassistic and has the same dead eye look as Erim

thank you so much and yes it really is (however I am extremely biased lol) - it's so rare but heartwarming to find others/those connected to Zoroastrians (we're so tiny as a community these days)
Yes absolutely, actually one of my uncles married a Zoroastrian so I got to know about the culture. It’s really lovely and I have been around many Parsi’s also. Good to see we’ve turned a negative into a positive ;)

• Heart

kaur57

you guys...is there a way we can change this thread name or is it going to have to stay like this?

i think she truly does use her mother's death to her advantage these days and there's lots of stuff said on the last threads, but seeing it as the thread title is really uncomfortable - i wish we didnt have to bring her mom into this.

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
She hasn’t got style or taste in clothing at all. She has that typical Birmingham Leicester Asian girl style of clothing if that makes sense.

No hate- I suppose she’s influencing those types of girls?

Anyway I suppose she isn’t a fashion influencer? Promotes hair oil? I don’t really know who she is 😅😅
I know exactly what you mean and her latest fashion 'haul' was dull, uninspiring and straight out of the 00s (in a bad way). At this point, she's a chameleon who'll do anything to be famous

Renata

VIP Member
The thing is if the pics were taken from her Facebook even though they are public I think there is a copyright claim and eventually they may have to be removed. It will take ages though.

i thought her dad would be good looking.

I think his problem is he enables her. She is propped up by him to become a narc and him being the adult parent needs to put her into a better path that doesn’t involve her “prostituting” herself for attention. It’s not a business it’s a hobby supported wholly by him. He isn’t helping and that’s what is so weird.

I hope she gets away from this spiral of attention.

She's massively unprofessional, always shows herself up, looks like a dog's dinner, has no work ethic and her 'work struggles' aren't really struggles - everyone goes through them and they're basic parts of work life. I've never heard a CEO or businessman/woman complain like she does because they are purpose-led in their work and doing work they genuinely enjoy - I bet your 'why' is the reason you wake up and run your business every day.
For a while now, I have felt that she doesn't like her business/work - but is too proud and arrogant to admit it because she stupidly built the brand around her as a person and is in too deep now. I bet she's not even aware of it yet because she's so busy lying and manipulating people - because if she did like it, she wouldn't be whinging and complaining every 2 seconds

LMAO! It was only a matter of time! I *love* her correct use of English spelling and grammar here - sis is so smart...such an intellectual... 😂 😂 😂
Right on it!

bunny4205

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Opening the Gurdwara for them is just the lowest of the low that this crabby spiteful girl can say now in the public domain. No Gurdwara (unless it’s a life or death matter) will reopen their doors once they’re closed even if you offer them huge amounts of money. They will not do things like that for anyone. Please report this fraud so Sikh organizations stop working with her cos she’s a horrible representation for Sikhi. Enough is enough this girl is just getting worse with her grandiose claims! She’s disgusting
I disagree with this. A lot of gurdwaras are corrupt and do loads of stupid things for money ( as do churches, temples and mosques). So in my opinion she either PAID them to open for her (she’s too cheap to do that though) or they were open anyway just not very busy !!! But I can say they would 100000% not open for someone no matter who it is FOR NOTHING !