Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't those Instagram clock things go according to whatever time you took the picture?
you’re right. Whatever time you take the picture is what time it’ll time stamp for Instagram. You can’t take a picture at 9am and have it says 12 or vice versa. She’s so stupid.

ans she literally tells ppl she sleeps late so she wakes up late.. so which one is it mr. Eric ???

Reactions: 8
I just wanted to say, I was truly considering Ekam to help me lose weight later this year, but seeing how today it's very very obvious that she is covering Erim's bum when she stands up during the squats etc, just makes me lose all trust in her.

Once or twice ok, but today just made it blatantly obvious and makes Ekam look silly, just like all the previous comments in this thread have said. I don't understand why she posted posed pics instead of the normal pics she asks all her other clients to take for the before and afters. Erim is not that famous/popular and should be treated like any other human being. If she stayed true to her brand and herself, I would have still respected Ekam. We all know from the beginning she never covered Erim's bum until she was probably asked to.

Thanks to Kaushal, I've found another PT who trains Kaushal as well as other known people who I am considering now, has more followers than Ekam and charges slightly less but you get so much more out of it. It could be that Ekam is trying to be like her and needs an influencer and therefore is now Erim's bestie. I could be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Back to self victimising. trying tio hint at how hostile the online sikh community is and how no one is allowed to make mistakes. duck off erim, you insincere piece of tit.
100% this. It's ridiculous how she's clinging to the coat tails of Lilly Singh (not exactly another great role model if I'm honest, but birds of a feather flock together) and trying to portray herself as a victim of bullying. She gave out incorrect information about a very important part of her religion, which quite rightly riled people of the same faith up the wrong way. To make matters worse, she didn't apologise, she deleted any comment that went against what she said, she didn't engage properly with people who were trying to educate her. Irum reacted how Irum always does: with pride, narcissism and reverting back to a child-like state to try and gain sympathy. The girl constantly pretends to be religious, but couldn't handle being put in her place and anyone correcting her, by people who are genuinely religious and have better command/knowledge of her faith. She's pathetic! Irum isn't a victim of bullying - she was caught lying, exposed for her arrogant, mean girl behaviour and put in her place for being a shallow and fake person.

Yes exactly you’re so right @wafflesnwings my why is the reason I get up everyday & trust me some days are not easy at all but we keep going because it’s my passion & I enjoy it. All the things Erim complains about are nothing to a real motivated leader - she literally complains about having meetings like you said yesterday & we only hear that every couple of weeks because that’s the only time she actually has to get involved in the running of her oil - I was gonna say business but you can’t call what she does business because a business defo doesn’t run the way she runs it. And the days that she’s complaining is because the freelancers that she hires for £2 per hour leave every few weeks so she has to get another 1 in. The other days that she goes to the fulfilment centre she pretends she’s running the only carbon neutral warehouse in the whole of the UK that carries only her stock & videos it With captions of how she did it all herself from the ground up & what’s meant for you will always be yours blah blah - she copies all that from Yasmin Karimi btw - but yeah that’s how she works yet she goes on about being a CEO. I feel embarrassed for her at this point.

I don’t think she has an actual team lol just a bunch of freelancers that come & go depending on how many orders she gets for the oil. So it’s most likely just her buying all these fake followers/bots. What a desperate girl
The fact you have that genuine drive, ambition and passion is beautiful - I hope you never lose it and go from strength from strength. Irum is so work shy - let's not forget she proudly brags about being fired in succession from three different jobs. She's far from the definition of a 'girl boss' or 'goals' and a brat. I had 6 meetings today and 3 deadlines (which I made by some miracle). I was stressed, worked through lunch, switched from task to task, but I didn't go on social media and witch about it because I chose my job and I am lucky that I get to do work that I enjoy and can make a proper career from - unlike Irum and her snake oil product. Irum *chose* to create that untested oil and everything she does - yet complains about it in the process. I have zero sympathy for anyone who whinges about a business they chose to set up - especially if it's backed and bankrolled by their family!

I just wanted to say, I was truly considering Ekam to help me lose weight later this year, but seeing how today it's very very obvious that she is covering Erim's bum when she stands up during the squats etc, just makes me lose all trust in her.

Once or twice ok, but today just made it blatantly obvious and makes Ekam look silly, just like all the previous comments in this thread have said. I don't understand why she posted posed pics instead of the normal pics she asks all her other clients to take for the before and afters. Erim is not that famous/popular and should be treated like any other human being. If she stayed true to her brand and herself, I would have still respected Ekam. We all know from the beginning she never covered Erim's bum until she was probably asked to.

Thanks to Kaushal, I've found another PT who trains Kaushal as well as other known people who I am considering now, has more followers than Ekam and charges slightly less but you get so much more out of it. It could be that Ekam is trying to be like her and needs an influencer and therefore is now Erim's bestie. I could be wrong.
I'm so happy to hear you didn't go with Ekam in the end. You'd have ended up with the same results as Erim - none and forking out for a subpar PT as well. I agree with what you've written; I think Ekam uses Erim to boost her profile, but unfortunately it's massively backfired and tarnished her reputation. I hope you find a reputable PT and achieve your health and fitness goals ❤

Last edited:

Watch how erim/ekam are going to play the modesty card as the reason for covering her bum whilst she's standing 🤦🏻‍♀️ it was so noticeable today and its obv that erim has asked her to do that as she never did it before

LOLLL she deleted her previous post in the group where she was asking people what to discuss in the group coz no one bothered to reply to her and now she's closing the group 😂 interesting...

Screenshot_20220428-212931_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol her DMs are always open. For what? To get three hearts back?! ☠ 🤣

Did her dad not also stay in that group? Or have I made that up? If he was that’s so damn creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watch how erim/ekam are going to play the modesty card as the reason for covering her bum whilst she's standing 🤦🏻‍♀️ it was so noticeable today and its obv that erim has asked her to do that as she never did it before

LOLLL she deleted her previous post in the group where she was asking people what to discuss in the group coz no one bothered to reply to her and now she's closing the group 😂 interesting...

View attachment 1229015
She actually used to have a girl managing that group for her and her dad was an admin which was weird af. Like we wanna share our girl things with him lurking?! I mean that’s where I initially discovered the oil etc and went from there like many. But it was clear after a while erim stopped posting herself and had someone else doing it. And now cause no one engaged with her she’s holding a little pity party for herself

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad anchal and kaushal don’t support Erims toxic byerim oil!!

She actually used to have a girl managing that group for her and her dad was an admin which was weird af. Like we wanna share our girl things with him lurking?! I mean that’s where I initially discovered the oil etc and went from there like many. But it was clear after a while erim stopped posting herself and had someone else doing it. And now cause no one engaged with her she’s holding a little pity party for herself
That’s weird AF that her dad was admin of a group of young girls and women.

erim too busy scrolling through tattle daily to keep her Fb group active 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad anchal and kaushal don’t support Erims toxic byerim oil!!

That’s weird AF that her dad was admin of a group of young girls and women.

erim too busy scrolling through tattle daily to keep her Fb group active 🤣
Sadly I think anchal does. I’ve seen her post about it before and commenting on erims posts. Sigh

Another fun fact she had her ears pinned back (there was actually nothing wrong with them in the first place)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sadly I think anchal does. I’ve seen her post about it before and commenting on erims posts. Sigh

Another fun fact she had her ears pinned back (there was actually nothing wrong with them in the first place)
Speaking of anchal, not sure if she's publicly announced this but she's bisexual and also heavily or was heavily on the drugs according to someone she dated for nearly a year...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Speaking of anchal, not sure if she's publicly announced this but she's bisexual and also heavily or was heavily on the drugs according to someone she dated for nearly a year...
Really!? Do you know what sort of drugs? I hope nothing too serious because of how bad, long-term regular use of them can affect things like mental health and organ health as people grow older. Tbh if she hasn't come 'out' in that sense, that's her own choice to make because sexuality is so fluid and lots of bi people 'come out' to themselves (if that makes sense). I'm definitely more shocked about the drug thing - I've never noticed or picked up on it in any of her photos etc.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 1
100% this. It's ridiculous how she's clinging to the coat tails of Lilly Singh (not exactly another great role model if I'm honest, but birds of a feather flock together) and trying to portray herself as a victim of bullying. She gave out incorrect information about a very important part of her religion, which quite rightly riled people of the same faith up the wrong way. To make matters worse, she didn't apologise, she deleted any comment that went against what she said, she didn't engage properly with people who were trying to educate her. Irum reacted how Irum always does: with pride, narcissism and reverting back to a child-like state to try and gain sympathy. The girl constantly pretends to be religious, but couldn't handle being put in her place and anyone correcting her, by people who are genuinely religious and have better command/knowledge of her faith. She's pathetic! Irum isn't a victim of bullying - she was caught lying, exposed for her arrogant, mean girl behaviour and put in her place for being a shallow and fake person.

The fact you have that genuine drive, ambition and passion is beautiful - I hope you never lose it and go from strength from strength. Irum is so work shy - let's not forget she proudly brags about being fired in succession from three different jobs. She's far from the definition of a 'girl boss' or 'goals' and a brat. I had 6 meetings today and 3 deadlines (which I made by some miracle). I was stressed, worked through lunch, switched from task to task, but I didn't go on social media and witch about it because I chose my job and I am lucky that I get to do work that I enjoy and can make a proper career from - unlike Irum and her snake oil product. Irum *chose* to create that untested oil and everything she does - yet complains about it in the process. I have zero sympathy for anyone who whinges about a business they chose to set up - especially if it's backed and bankrolled by their family!

I'm so happy to hear you didn't go with Ekam in the end. You'd have ended up with the same results as Erim - none and forking out for a subpar PT as well. I agree with what you've written; I think Ekam uses Erim to boost her profile, but unfortunately it's massively backfired and tarnished her reputation. I hope you find a reputable PT and achieve your health and fitness goals ❤
Ah thank you for your kind words @wafflesnwings and yes you’re right we get stress coming with our work nearly every week but we don’t come on socials and witch about it like she does.

thank you so much for your kind words. And yes tire absolutely right we all have stressful times with our works but we chose it so we don’t feel the need to come on socials and whinge like this child does. All her stories were aimed at us today BIG MISS CEO vibes 🤣😂🤡 what a joke Erim is a little spiteful mean girl & everything people have said about her Vaisakhi posted & her disgusting & disrespectful reaction to it by only yesterday trying to get sympathy by getting people to say they’d never speak about Sikhi online because the Sikh community are bullies basically is just typical nasty erim. Erim just keep waking up at midday & pretend you’re waking up earlier lol and just shut up instead of re posting things from real influencers who are doing something productive & telling the truth like James Smith PT etc you’re not him & you’ll be ever be anything like him. She’s such a conniving little narcissist isn’t she reposting everyone else acting like little miss victim 24/7 🙄 oh yeah, and the Lilli Singh tag yesterday - Erim begging it as usual but she’ll never tag someone real & successful like Harpreet Kaur apprentice winner but instead she’ll find someone as shallow as Lilli Singh in the hope of a repost & more followers - we can all see it Erim you desperate little girl. And oh god, how embarrassing Ek covering her flat bum today, they just get worse & more obvious day by day.

• Heart

View attachment 1229015
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

check out this tiktok vid lol. Most liked comment is “it made my hair fall out”. It’s so crazy seeing comments about by erim that are real as no ones filtering the bad ones out 24
hey your link keeps getting deleted because it was probably linking to showing your tik tok username when opened. maybe try sharing the link in a different way and if it doesn't show your username then admins will normally allow it to be posted as to make sure you don't accidentally doxx yourself

How is she claiming she has thick hair, when there's not much in that plait

View attachment 1228683
She’s obviously working hard as usual too. CEO plaits

Must be so hard to find the time to post a message on Facebook when you wake up after midday. Too busy being a CEO I guess 🤷🏽‍♀️
My little goodbye post 😂😂😂
Too busy to post in there 😂😂😂
Anyone who has a business in social media should and would know that Facebook groups are the best way to convert sales! She doesn’t utilise these things - the same as instagram messages and comments because she is lazy. She wants it all on a plate. You gotta hustle for these sales. That is the trademark of a boss babe ceo. Not doing plaits in your dressing gown dwelling on how sorry everyone should feel for you. She has no grit!

Sh
Really!? Do you know what sort of drugs? I hope nothing too serious because of how bad, long-term regular use of them can affect things like mental health and organ health as people grow older. Tbh if she hasn't come 'out' in that sense, that's her own choice to make because sexuality is so fluid and lots of bi people 'come out' to themselves (if that makes sense). I'm definitely more shocked about the drug thing - I've never noticed or picked up on it in any of her photos etc.
e has had some social media mental health breaks and suffers anxiety etc. some people self medicate for all that. But she seems so genuine and legit. I hope she gets through it if she is having to deal with stuff like that. Hopefully she is seeing a doctor like erim should

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
“We’ll see whose around a year from now” lol probably not half your team or ekams PT business.

Them covering her ass in the squat videos is so funny to me. Anyone with more than 1 brain cell knows you “clench” at the top and it might not look “attractive” per se but for the sake of the exercise it’s what you have to do. Ekam wants to film crab for clout but not actually showcase her exercises. Makes sense. Not.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
cockroaches have a very strong survival rate. I’m sure she will still be around. But I’m sure there will be more of us in a years time the way she is going.

“We’ll see whose around a year from now” lol probably not half your team or ekams PT business.

• Haha

Them covering her ass in the squat videos is so funny to me. Anyone with more than 1 brain cell knows you “clench” at the top and it might not look “attractive” per se but for the sake of the exercise it’s what you have to do. Ekam wants to film crab for clout but not actually showcase her exercises. Makes sense. Not.

She gives me "teen girl at secondary school posting cryptic statuses on her MSN name after falling out with her mates" vibes when she posts damage control.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.