Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol imagine the disappointment you'd feel if you were interviewing for a 6 (or is it 7?) figure business and your first interview is with the founder. It's an instant red flag for me and a sign of a 'fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants' work set up. I don't know why she's implying it's a good thing to expect her and not a HR person in an interview - with such a successful business you'd expect someone who does her Marketing or something to be doing interviews or with her on those calls. This further proves how unprofessional she is and probably hires very young, impressionable people for whom this could be their first job (and end up being exploited, gain no credible skills for their next job or lay a proper foundation for their career). But sis will insist that this actually makes her a 'good' businesswoman because she hires people directly, and not admit that she's too tight to hire an actual team, has a high staff turnover and is difficult to work with :rolleyes: - I bet she's one of those people who gives rubbish references as well (or maybe none at all because she can't even respond to texts properly, let alone do work documents)

Sis just isn't a people person...she's sOooO busy! 😂;)
🤣🤣🤣 she doesn’t have an HR department though does she? I’m sure the new candidates will be thrilled to see the staff turnover rates ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1224068Ekam is trying to save her reputation I see
ekam is absolutely dog tit at what she does, she gives her clients food plans and she’s not a nutritionist, I’m sure that’s against the law ???? lol wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot barge pole.

just want to add if ekam is trying to save her reputation I’d start by dropping bobble head

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣 she doesn’t have an HR department though does she? I’m sure the new candidates will be thrilled to see the staff turnover rates ;)
Not that I'm aware of - Irum herself is probably the HR department, GiRl BosS, marketing genius and creative director - I reckon she 'wears a lot of hats' (code for: I can't hire anyone or convince enough people to come work for me because I haven't got a budget and I'm a tight old git lol).
Her staff turnover must be astronomical!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not that I'm aware of - Irum herself is probably the HR department, GiRl BosS, marketing genius and creative director - I reckon she 'wears a lot of hats' (code for: I can't hire anyone or convince enough people to come work for me because I haven't got a budget and I'm a tight old git lol).
She actually does not have one. Team members do it. She may call them that but they aren’t qualified. It’s just a front to sound big

And I’ve heard that she doesn’t actually do a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ekam is absolutely dog tit at what she does, she gives her clients food plans and she’s not a nutritionist, I’m sure that’s against the law ???? lol wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot barge pole.

just want to add if ekam is trying to save her reputation I’d start by dropping bobble head
If she only has qualifications as a PT and not anything official or nationally recognised in nutrition/human health, by default she shouldn't be offering clients meal plans. She can share her own meals online etc. but don't know if it's against the law per se, because there are lots of people who distribute nutrition/wellness products but they themselves don't have qualifications in food science, nutrition etc. so they are often trained up by health experts at the companies who give them those products to sell (think of places like Herbalife, Amway etc.). With Ekam, it sadly implies shady practice and dishonesty because if she's not qualified in nutrition, she shouldn't be giving meal plans. She can recommend meal plans to follow, but not set them - all that spiel on 'intuitive eating' was laughable and ridiculous; reminded me of the utter nonsense Gwyneth Paltrow spouts via Goop

She actually does not have one. Team members do it. She may call them that but they aren’t qualified. It’s just a front to sound big

And I’ve heard that she doesn’t actually do a lot
Ahh now it all makes sense! Thank you for explaining it

Last edited:
she’s only got a 4 employees on linkedin and none of them are HR sooooooo yep she must be changing hats by the minute !!!

If she only has qualifications as a PT and not anything official or nationally recognised in nutrition/human health, by default she shouldn't be offering clients meal plans. She can share her own meals online etc. but don't know if it's against the law per se, because there are lots of people who distribute nutrition/wellness products but they themselves don't have qualifications in food science, nutrition etc. so they are often trained up by health experts at the companies who give them those products to sell (think of places like Herbalife, Amway etc.). With Ekam, it sadly implies shady practice and dishonesty because if she's not qualified in nutrition, she shouldn't be giving meal plans. She can recommend meal plans to follow, but not set them - all that spiel on 'intuitive eating' was laughable and ridiculous; reminded me of the utter nonsense Gwyneth Paltrow spouts via Goop

Ahh now it all makes sense! Thank you for explaining it
my friend went to ekam (hence my opinion) and she made her a diet plan of sorts, she was only allowed 1100 calories a day and ekam really pushed supplements via her Amazon links. it was shady, but I will say she did loose weight and sadly gained it back about 3 months after so in the end went to another pt ! I do think that big service providers on Ig are pushing their tit for huge profits!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
my friend went to ekam (hence my opinion) and she made her a diet plan of sorts, she was only allowed 1100 calories a day and ekam really pushed supplements via her Amazon links. it was shady, but I will say she did loose weight and sadly gained it back about 3 months after so in the end went to another pt ! I do think that big service providers on Ig are pushing their tit for huge profits!
omg that is *terrible* - I'm so sorry your friend went through this. 1100 calories a day is ridiculous; on top of regular exercise your friend must have been constantly exhausted or weak. I hope she's ok now and able to lose weight in a more sustainable manner without obliterating her body and metabolism. The lowest any reputable nutritionist would recommend is 1800 calories per day for a woman, alongside an active lifestyle and nothing lower. Ekam definitely reminds me of those pyramid-scheme people peddling their supplements (most of which don't have transparent lab testing information: big red flag). You're right, they really do because there's little to no regulation on such products being advertised and sold on social media channels - which is why so many influencers like Irum and her ilk, can get away with advertising/promoting/selling untested and dangerous products, make false claims about their efficacy etc. online. No major beauty or skincare or health brand could get away with so much sheisty-ness - unless they're in the USA. The ones who ultimately suffer from their sh*tty and misleading behaviour are every day, well-meaning people, whom Irum doesn't care about. She just wants their money, will delete any negative Trust Pilot reviews and continue her quest to be famous for doing absolutely nothing

maybe stop telling brands you're a size 6 while having a 26 in. waist erim so your PR can fit you for your content

this is how little effort she puts into her content. half assed tik toks in clothes that don't fit with the labels kept on to go straight onto depop after she stops filming

Attachments

• Wow
Not erim replying to this thread again after we mentioned that she constantly uses the butterfly filter. She doesn’t make sense at all. She says she wants to be authentic and not edit her face in yet literally facetunes her ig pics?? She also uses filters on tiktok that add lashes and makeup.
A8C06985-8A33-4834-B37A-E6D91F23E13D.jpeg
F07A8BCE-B7F1-4D0F-B254-F0DFDDD8DFEA.jpeg
3324C9ED-E310-4726-B88F-C8FE6CD8DCDC.jpeg

How is this girl saying she doesn’t like adjusting her features yet upload ig pics like this. Look how badly edited this pic is
0D5598CB-1A1C-43F8-891A-25EFAD6BCA2E.jpeg

• Haha
I was literally about to say the same thing! She claims to not use fillers etc. but she so very clearly does as has been highlighted in every single one of these threads. She talks about loving your features, not whitewashing your appearance but sis is out here using foundation and make-up that's at least 4 shades lighter than her actual skin colour and has wrecked her natural wavy/curly hair by straightening it. Make it make sense! This woman is in no way shape or form in a position to say that her online presence is a 'safe space' for girls and women to be in. She doesn't have a community that's women-centric at all - unless it involves flogging her useless hair oil or re-selling gifted items she no longer wants. Everything she does is for the sexual gratification and validation of men - look how often she gets her crusty feet out for likes online and the creepy tags/comments left by men who get off on seeing them - Irum is a terrible role model and not someone for women and girls to aspire to

she really said hardest part about being a ceo is having meetings 🤭
You know when she said all this I was thinking how old are you! A CEO or a leader of a business doesn’t talk like this let alone even feel this. I run my own successful business & have for years & my whole day consists of speaking to my team & then to my clients & back & forth with others too, people in finance, accounting, legal, sales because some of these are people that I use for the business (not employed directly by me like Erim would say) but I mean I use their services & my clients are big global corporations so I’m switching daily & I never in all my years thought wow this is a mind duck. This dumb girl just constantly exposes herself - she does this when she has to interview freelance social media people & has to speak to her warehouse people who make her alibaba/express bottles - she calls herself a CEO 😂🤦‍♀️🤡

• Heart
I was literally about to say the same thing! She claims to not use fillers etc. but she so very clearly does as has been highlighted in every single one of these threads. She talks about loving your features, not whitewashing your appearance but sis is out here using foundation and make-up that's at least 4 shades lighter than her actual skin colour and has wrecked her natural wavy/curly hair by straightening it. Make it make sense! This woman is in no way shape or form in a position to say that her online presence is a 'safe space' for girls and women to be in. She doesn't have a community that's women-centric at all - unless it involves flogging her useless hair oil or re-selling gifted items she no longer wants. Everything she does is for the sexual gratification and validation of men - look how often she gets her crusty feet out for likes online and the creepy tags/comments left by men who get off on seeing them - Irum is a terrible role model and not someone for women and girls to aspire to
Everything you have said is so true. She is obsessed with whitewashing.

Notice how most of Erims pics are always taken in front of a window so she can make sure she looks as light as possible. She obviously filters and edits the hell out of every picture.

ima need her to explain where her brown skin has gone? Cos it was there when she was young (from her photoshoot with the ugly red lengha) and it’s there when someone else photographs her (cancer shoot) but in every pic taken by herself she’s white? I’m confused lol

also what are these ugly faces this 27 year old makes 💀

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Look who's showed up, in the hopes to increase her engagement again by using the girls in the fb group.

Screenshot_20220427-064935_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Not erim replying to this thread again after we mentioned that she constantly uses the butterfly filter. She doesn’t make sense at all. She says she wants to be authentic and not edit her face in yet literally facetunes her ig pics?? She also uses filters on tiktok that add lashes and makeup. View attachment 1224550View attachment 1224551View attachment 1224552

How is this girl saying she doesn’t like adjusting her features yet upload ig pics like this. Look how badly edited this pic is
View attachment 1224556
I think she is clearly trying to ‘stick 2 fingers up’ to us and it counter trolling.
but you see erim, the truth is coming out, you are being revealed and people are deciding to not follow you and line your skinny wallet for you to put out more lies with. We know and are here to educate. Not for our gain but for the greater good.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

CFFF6C2E-7378-4E88-B98E-E6895B7BD3E9.jpeg
And as if by magic…she’s back to 250k. Phew. All is right with the world again!

• Haha
Erim without a filter vs one. She literally filters everything! From her skintone to proportions!
A98AB7C3-0519-4E13-AF9D-17B9DBCDD82B.jpeg

I think she is clearly trying to ‘stick 2 fingers up’ to us and it counter trolling.
but you see erim, the truth is coming out, you are being revealed and people are deciding to not follow you and line your skinny wallet for you to put out more lies with. We know and are here to educate. Not for our gain but for the greater good.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

View attachment 1224746And as if by magic…she’s back to 250k. Phew. All is right with the world again!
Erim and team working hard to create fake accounts to boost figure up. One scroll through the followers and so many bot accounts.

You know when she said all this I was thinking how old are you! A CEO or a leader of a business doesn’t talk like this let alone even feel this. I run my own successful business & have for years & my whole day consists of speaking to my team & then to my clients & back & forth with others too, people in finance, accounting, legal, sales because some of these are people that I use for the business (not employed directly by me like Erim would say) but I mean I use their services & my clients are big global corporations so I’m switching daily & I never in all my years thought wow this is a mind duck. This dumb girl just constantly exposes herself - she does this when she has to interview freelance social media people & has to speak to her warehouse people who make her alibaba/express bottles - she calls herself a CEO 😂🤦‍♀️🤡
She's massively unprofessional, always shows herself up, looks like a dog's dinner, has no work ethic and her 'work struggles' aren't really struggles - everyone goes through them and they're basic parts of work life. I've never heard a CEO or businessman/woman complain like she does because they are purpose-led in their work and doing work they genuinely enjoy - I bet your 'why' is the reason you wake up and run your business every day.
For a while now, I have felt that she doesn't like her business/work - but is too proud and arrogant to admit it because she stupidly built the brand around her as a person and is in too deep now. I bet she's not even aware of it yet because she's so busy lying and manipulating people - because if she did like it, she wouldn't be whinging and complaining every 2 seconds

Look who's showed up, in the hopes to increase her engagement again by using the girls in the fb group.

View attachment 1224696
LMAO! It was only a matter of time! I *love* her correct use of English spelling and grammar here - sis is so smart...such an intellectual... 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
She's massively unprofessional, always shows herself up, looks like a dog's dinner, has no work ethic and her 'work struggles' aren't really struggles - everyone goes through them and they're basic parts of work life. I've never heard a CEO or businessman/woman complain like she does because they are purpose-led in their work and doing work they genuinely enjoy - I bet your 'why' is the reason you wake up and run your business every day.
For a while now, I have felt that she doesn't like her business/work - but is too proud and arrogant to admit it because she stupidly built the brand around her as a person and is in too deep now. I bet she's not even aware of it yet because she's so busy lying and manipulating people - because if she did like it, she wouldn't be whinging and complaining every 2 seconds

LMAO! It was only a matter of time! I *love* her correct use of English spelling and grammar here - sis is so smart...such an intellectual... 😂 😂 😂
Right on it!

Reactions: 2
Lmfao. The maddest thing about this crab is when she rants and lectures on topics that not only is she not informed about, but she actually does the exact opposite of what she preaches. Why does she keep saying she uses a filter with butterflies bc it’s obvious it’s a filter, but that she doesn’t believe in using filters or altering features. If you don’t believe in it…why do you use them? Why is she also claiming filters “whitewash” when she whitewashes herself.

“tawny” is the shade she claims she is 😂 just look at her actual skin in comparison 😂 she literally white washes herself, then claims she doesn’t use filters because they whitewash. 😂 😂 😂 😂 maybe she’s actually just really really stupid because I refuse to believe someone with more than one brain cell would be this hypocritical and unaware.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.