Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got two of her only friends to take pics of her. What a great way to spend time together
8612376B-B5FC-4A70-B701-F1C4F77B5CAE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL why is she still banging on about Uni like 7 years after graduating? Why is this still the highlight of her life? Normal people stop talking about Uni a year or so after leaving but Erim will be here 20 years later going on about her Uni days 😂 Also anyone else think she's trying soooo hard to make it out like she's having fun with friends lol it comes across so fake

Screenshot_20220508-000433_Story Downloader.jpg

And obv she had to get some feet content out there for her dirty old pervs.

Screenshot_20220508-000455_Story Downloader.jpg

Honestly, who even remembers all this stuff after all this time?

Screenshot_20220508-002008_Story Downloader.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The fable and mane hair oil is amazing too 😍 I 100% recommend to you guys xxx
Ahh thank you as I was just looking for a good hair oil so defo gonna try theirs

Who the duck gave her that blue check mark?
Like how the duck did that happen?

You guys - we need to work together collectively and take her down. She should NOT have a platform.
Oh wow so I’ve come back after as few days off as we had a big family wedding & I look at her posts & I swear her energy/vibe just gets more repelling & worse. This bish is a horrible person inside & out. Someone please make her stop. She’s making a mockery of this God given gift we have which is life. She absolutely takes the piss with everything & everyone. What a horrible person and I’m someone who really always sees the good in everyone before I feel anything negative about them. She is the only influencer I talk about like this (in a negative way I mean) on a thread like this. She needs To be taken down, she shouldn’t have a platform.

Couldn’t have said it better myself!
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
At a time where Kim Kardashian is trending atm for being a bad influence to young girls, OF COURSE Eric would say she looks up to her.

I'm a fan of watching the Kardashians but I wouldn't class them as role models. Right now, with Kim openly promoting starvation for weight loss so she could fit into her Marylin Monroe Met Gala dress, I would have steered away from posting this. Well saying that, that's probably what inspires Ms Avo Toast & Pasta the most about Kim K.

Tactless as per!!
Erim needs to understand that obsessing over Kim kardashian and constantly mentioning Kim is just weird, we all know people that are obsessed with certain celebs to the point where they try to mimic the celebs mannerisms/looks/personality traits etc.

Erim is so desperate to be told she looks like Kim, you look nothing like Kim kardashian. It’s so pathetic and embarrassing lol.

LOL why is she still banging on about Uni like 7 years after graduating? Why is this still the highlight of her life? Normal people stop talking about Uni a year or so after leaving but Erim will be here 20 years later going on about her Uni days 😂 Also anyone else think she's trying soooo hard to make it out like she's having fun with friends lol it comes across so fake

View attachment 1250997

And obv she had to get some feet content out there for her dirty old pervs.

View attachment 1250998

Honestly, who even remembers all this stuff after all this time?

View attachment 1251011
In erims narcissistic mind uni is where she peaked. It’s probably when she felt her most desirable. No one likes her anymore apart from freshies on insta and impressionable young naive girls.

Erim is that cringey person that harps on and on about their glory days. For her that was uni.

she needs to get over it. It’s embarrassing how much she mentions uni.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I cringe looking back at my Uni days .
Something is not quite right if that’s the best time of your life ha . I would think it keeps getting better for someone like her
I’m early 30s and barely think about Uni- you get over it about a year after you leave I’d say ha
Erim needs to understand that obsessing over Kim kardashian and constantly mentioning Kim is just weird, we all know people that are obsessed with certain celebs to the point where they try to mimic the celebs mannerisms/looks/personality traits etc.

Erim is so desperate to be told she looks like Kim, you look nothing like Kim kardashian. It’s so pathetic and embarrassing lol.

In erims narcissistic mind uni is where she peaked. It’s probably when she felt her most desirable. No one likes her anymore apart from freshies on insta and impressionable young naive girls.

Erim is that cringey person that harps on and on about their glory days. For her that was uni.

she needs to get over it. It’s embarrassing how much she mentions uni.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think anyone heard them “call your name”
97036A6E-6035-4ED3-97B5-3F2BE8169755.jpeg

New thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I cringe looking back at my Uni days .
Something is not quite right if that’s the best time of your life ha . I would think it keeps getting better for someone like her
I’m early 30s and barely think about Uni- you get over it about a year after you leave I’d say ha
THIS PART!!!!!!!! Just graduated post grad last year and couldn’t be bothered to give a duck!

Reactions: 3
Let me know how you get on xx

Those ends 😬😬😬
Defo will do xx

I don’t think anyone heard them “call your name” View attachment 1252807

New thread
Wow how embarrassing no one called her name 🥴🤦‍♀️🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.