Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a disgrace. Not a balanced diet at all and fake af.View attachment 1195065

I guarantee she only works out once a week. She is a lazy ass

These aren’t meetings. They are job interviews. Another ‘employee’ leaving her ‘team’.
I have a real job/career that I went through IMMENSE schooling to get, I would also be considered the top 1% in my country and I don’t even have meetings like this. Lol who is she fooling. You guys I hate this bishhhhh

Wow!! It's brilliant that they've made it illegal in Canada - I remember some regulations being brought in after lots of people died after buying, then consuming, diet pills online in the UK. You're right: the 'dermatologist' who backed her product isn't named, the derma lab information isn't public either and note how no high-profile beauty editor uses it or would recommend it. Tbh I'm not sure if that doctor lost their rights to practice or if they're just of a bad reputation. They both have to be reported - they're messing with people's health. Thank you for sharing this!

Absolutely! I was surprised myself, I have a handful of friends who are Registered Dietician’s and the amount of misinformation online is insane and so misleading. I really feel so bad for people who take Instagram seriously.

Once you look at Instagram as a stage, you’re able to filter so much bullshit.

There is also NO scientific basis around her hair oil. Everyone with a basic Bachelor’s of Science will know that hair growth is genetic. Eating healthy and controlling your hormonal balances also plays a huge factor.

I cant even fry my unda(eggs) with her baqwas sa oil. Shame, truly a waste.

Anyways, I’m going to go write up a legalese document for Instagram and report Irum and her doctor friend.

Gotta keep the creepy men online happy ;) - plus so much for the whole "I'm-so-modest" spiel!
Gotta keep the creepy men online happy ;) - plus so much for the whole "I'm-so-modest" spiel!
[/QUOTE]

Who the duck gave her that blue check mark?
Like how the duck did that happen?

You guys - we need to work together collectively and take her down. She should NOT have a platform.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
A family member of hers told me she was in Dubai early last year when we was in lockdown. When all the influencers were flying out there and getting cancelled. She went and was posting pics but saying they was from a previous trip!

A family member of hers told me she was in Dubai early last year when we was in lockdown. When all the influencers were flying out there and getting cancelled. She went and was posting pics but saying they was from a previous trip!
Since we are doing secrets ;)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Kinda shady how erim only 'supports' already famous people like lilly singh, rupy kaur....
She's so fake and superficial pretending to be 'soo proud' of these people
She'd never shout out someone with similar/less followers than her because she doesn't want them to gain more followers 🥱 👀 these are her true colours

Reactions: 9
Kinda shady how erim only 'supports' already famous people like lilly singh, rupy kaur....
She's so fake and superficial pretending to be 'soo proud' of these people
She'd never shout out someone with similar/less followers than her because she doesn't want them to gain more followers 🥱 👀 these are her true colours
Agreed I think that’s why a lot of Asian influencers have stopped supporting her / unfollowed her.

Reactions: 6
the only time she ever talks about them is if they are using her oil and then she will repost their stories and call them a fan lmao she is so embarrassing i've seen her do this so man times

Reactions: 7
May or may not have sent Erims insta to the dubai porta potty expose page saying she’s always there with lots of posts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
did she say Erim her "business influencer brand" has 12 employees?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
did she say Erim her "business influencer brand" has 12 employees?
She doesn’t say employees because she can’t. But those numbers of Byerim aren’t far out. Just remember that some people in there do like an hour or so a week and she is massively inflating what she does

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t say employees because she can’t. But those numbers of Byerim aren’t far out. Just remember that some people in there do like an hour or so a week and she is massively inflating what she does
Probs pays all her 'staff' less than 1k in total each month. And she has interns wouldn't be surprised if they're the only full timers she has.
So her, her dad, her interns, her freelance hr and freelance legal that are only used/paid when needed . Her management who probably has a whole team of people she claims to be hers. That numbers sounds about right

Screenshot_20220502-131934.png
Screenshot_20220502-131915.png

Reactions: 3
Having to write down how to maintain friendships is NOT normal. These things should happen naturally to you. She’s such a weirdo man.

running “two businesses” and includes herself as an influencer as one 🤡 all you have to do is make cringe tiktoks and do every single brand deal that gets given to you, why are “12” people involved in that??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry what?! She has 10-12 people on Herself as a brand? Has not one of those 10-12 with a brain cell given her any advice? Like on the hospital pathetic video 🤣 honestly this girl is tragic.

Her team must really dislike her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.