Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the Facebook group now back in action because she’s hired someone to run it and pretend to be her?

Standard replies to any messages:

- awww bless
- thanks sis
- three hearts
Three hearts 😂😂😂😂 still kills me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Uh if that’s the issue why doesn’t she just …. not use any filter in the first place? Lmao where’s the logic here

Reactions: 8
She uses the filter when she’s not wearing makeup. Instead of saying “hey I like to use a filter bc I don’t feel as confident without makeup, but I use the butterfly one so it’s super obvious because I’m not trying to be deceiving” which is totally valid, Crab pysch PhD MSc Hons goes off on a rant and brings Eurocentric beauty standards into it lol (which ironically, she adheres to).

And “what’s with the, oh as I get older I have my mums features and I don’t want to distort them.” Cool, so why do you photoshop your under eyes, your nose, your lips, your waist, your arse, why do you use such light foundation and straighten your hair to death? Why do you have lip filler and why do you have laser hair removal If you’re not trying to skew or distort your features lol. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She talks so much tit, makes up petty lies for no reason 😭 she's so bloody weird

How can she be complaining she 'changes from one thing to another so quickly' like her job is hard 😭😭 it's the least intellectually stimulating thing and the fact she tries to prove it's not all the time is too cringe
legit can't take her stupidness anymore, I feel like I'm losing brain cells looking at her

Everything you have said is so true. She is obsessed with whitewashing.

Notice how most of Erims pics are always taken in front of a window so she can make sure she looks as light as possible. She obviously filters and edits the hell out of every picture.

ima need her to explain where her brown skin has gone? Cos it was there when she was young (from her photoshoot with the ugly red lengha) and it’s there when someone else photographs her (cancer shoot) but in every pic taken by herself she’s white? I’m confused lol

also what are these ugly faces this 27 year old makes 💀
You can tell she’s had tear trough, jaw & chin filler in these pics LOL yet she posts about having nothing done. Why lie?? If she’s had it I just don’t see the point of lying so much. A lot of people have stuff done including me so I know when someone’s had it.

I think she is clearly trying to ‘stick 2 fingers up’ to us and it counter trolling.
but you see erim, the truth is coming out, you are being revealed and people are deciding to not follow you and line your skinny wallet for you to put out more lies with. We know and are here to educate. Not for our gain but for the greater good.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

View attachment 1224746And as if by magic…she’s back to 250k. Phew. All is right with the world again!
I noticed this yesterday & forgot to mention on here. She’s bought another 1000 followers AFTER her ranting about influencers with fake follower & likes just a few days ago & then sis goes & buys herself 2000 followers in just 2 weeks 🤡

• Haha
She's massively unprofessional, always shows herself up, looks like a dog's dinner, has no work ethic and her 'work struggles' aren't really struggles - everyone goes through them and they're basic parts of work life. I've never heard a CEO or businessman/woman complain like she does because they are purpose-led in their work and doing work they genuinely enjoy - I bet your 'why' is the reason you wake up and run your business every day.
For a while now, I have felt that she doesn't like her business/work - but is too proud and arrogant to admit it because she stupidly built the brand around her as a person and is in too deep now. I bet she's not even aware of it yet because she's so busy lying and manipulating people - because if she did like it, she wouldn't be whinging and complaining every 2 seconds

LMAO! It was only a matter of time! I *love* her correct use of English spelling and grammar here - sis is so smart...such an intellectual... 😂 😂 😂
Yes exactly you’re so right @wafflesnwings my why is the reason I get up everyday & trust me some days are not easy at all but we keep going because it’s my passion & I enjoy it. All the things Erim complains about are nothing to a real motivated leader - she literally complains about having meetings like you said yesterday & we only hear that every couple of weeks because that’s the only time she actually has to get involved in the running of her oil - I was gonna say business but you can’t call what she does business because a business defo doesn’t run the way she runs it. And the days that she’s complaining is because the freelancers that she hires for £2 per hour leave every few weeks so she has to get another 1 in. The other days that she goes to the fulfilment centre she pretends she’s running the only carbon neutral warehouse in the whole of the UK that carries only her stock & videos it With captions of how she did it all herself from the ground up & what’s meant for you will always be yours blah blah - she copies all that from Yasmin Karimi btw - but yeah that’s how she works yet she goes on about being a CEO. I feel embarrassed for her at this point.

Erim without a filter vs one. She literally filters everything! From her skintone to proportions! View attachment 1224898

Erim and team working hard to create fake accounts to boost figure up. One scroll through the followers and so many bot accounts.
I don’t think she has an actual team lol just a bunch of freelancers that come & go depending on how many orders she gets for the oil. So it’s most likely just her buying all these fake followers/bots. What a desperate girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
wait u guys didn't she try to start a natural hair movement like last year and now she's saying that her natural hair is now straight because it's long and heat damage? was ur hair not long last year erim? and do your products not help with damaged hair? i literally do not understand why this narcissist needs to lie about everything ????

Another byerim sale? Didn't she only do one last month for "mother figure day" 😂 is the sale becoming a monthly thing now? Loll desperate times to push for sales! Who even uses that app of hers? Loll

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed this yesterday & forgot to mention on here. She’s bought another 1000 followers AFTER her ranting about influencers with fake follower & likes just a few days ago & then sis goes & buys herself 2000 followers in just 2 weeks 🤡
[/QUOTE]
she’s allowed to do it but no one else can. She needs it to attract a better ads agency. But influencer marketers must check her stats. It’s her reels reach that attracts them probably - even though her reach is far lower than someone else of her audience size it’s still worth it for them. A lot of the time, the brands themselves don’t really see who receives their products. They outsource to these agencies to take care of that and then review results with them. All numbers and $$$

Another byerim sale? Didn't she only do one last month for "mother figure day" 😂 is the sale becoming a monthly thing now? Loll desperate times to push for sales! Who even uses that app of hers? Loll
It’s like the DFS closing down sale. Please, they been closing down the last 20 years 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
If she was actually waking up early she would DEFO be posting to act like such a girl ceo boss better than everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So why post it that time?? I swear before she always said she wakes up at 12. Now she’s changing her story and saying she wakes up early after realising that no hard working business woman wakes up 12
I was JUST coming to post about this! She’s said she doesn’t get up any earlier than 10-11am and I swear she’s storied that before I just didn’t screenshot. She really does love a backtrack 😂
It doesn’t take long to post from your bed every morning so why would you take a pic and then decide post to it hours after you’ve taken it?

I was JUST coming to post about this! She’s said she doesn’t get up any earlier than 10-11am and I swear she’s storied that before I just didn’t screenshot. She really does love a backtrack 😂
It doesn’t take long to post from your bed every morning so why would you take a pic and then decide post to it hours after you’ve taken it?
When you post a story and add the time it adds the time the photo was taken. She’s an idiot and it’s aimed at us. Well here’s 2 fingers back at you. Sis. 🤙

• Haha
She’s justified waking up at 11/12/1pm before because she goes to bed because she’s working until 1/2/3am allegedly. So we all know she wakes up midday. If she “offsets” her posts and posts later than things happen, she would be posting until 2/3am if that was the case. On the days she does wake up at 7/8/9am she post her “waheguru”story at that time then and proceeds to complain about having an early start. 😂 😂 🤦‍♀️

She’s said before she says waheguru when she wakes up and posts it to remind people to reground to start their day out right. She starts her day at midday because that’s when she wakes up lol. Most people wake up 6am-8am so why wouldn’t she post it then if she’s really awake for maximum engagement. Its so funny to me that she blatantly lies, but also documents everything to make it so easy to prove.

Attachments

So why post it that time?? I swear before she always said she wakes up at 12. Now she’s changing her story and saying she wakes up early after realising that no hard working business woman wakes up 12
The fact that she's like 'see beyond what you're consuming' is so flippen dumb. Does she think that she's better than everyone? Get off your high horse erim. What's the bs about you not wanting to deceive people about your facial features but you deceive your followers on the daily for everything else. Telling the truth is what she does only when it's trendy or will give her clout

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't those Instagram clock things go according to whatever time you took the picture? Unless she's taken a screenshot of the Pic just before she posts so it ends up looking like she took the Pic at 12. But lol, that's kinda depressing to wake up, take a Pic of your curtains then a few hours later post it on Instagram. If you're gonna post an uplifting message have an uplifting background 🤣 everyone's tired of seeing her bedroom

this girl has absolutely no brain cells. she has even said in interviews herself that she wakes up at 11 am lol. erim i really do think you are the dumbest person to exist honestly

• Haha
She’s justified waking up at 11/12/1pm before because she goes to bed because she’s working until 1/2/3am allegedly. So we all know she wakes up midday. If she “offsets” her posts and posts later than things happen, she would be posting until 2/3am if that was the case. On the days she does wake up at 7/8/9am she post her “waheguru”story at that time then and proceeds to complain about having an early start. 😂 😂 🤦‍♀️

She’s said before she says waheguru when she wakes up and posts it to remind people to reground to start their day out right. She starts her day at midday because that’s when she wakes up lol. Most people wake up 6am-8am so why wouldn’t she post it then if she’s really awake for maximum engagement. Its so funny to me that she blatantly lies, but also documents everything to make it so easy to prove.
Absolutely! And she doesn’t work all night. Her product isn’t in retail stores, she has self employed people doing Byerim stuff for her, she like most people will bulk film their content on a weekend. Her ‘working’ is probably just sat on her phone scrolling tit. Or entering crappy awards or begging for promo. Oh and probably her working also involves someone paying her to give her some vitamin D or something

The fact that she's like 'see beyond what you're consuming' is so flippen dumb. Does she think that she's better than everyone? Get off your high horse erim. What's the bs about you not wanting to deceive people about your facial features but you deceive your followers on the daily for everything else. Telling the truth is what she does only when it's trendy or will give her clout

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't those Instagram clock things go according to whatever time you took the picture? Unless she's taken a screenshot of the Pic just before she posts so it ends up looking like she took the Pic at 12. But lol, that's kinda depressing to wake up, take a Pic of your curtains then a few hours later post it on Instagram. If you're gonna post an uplifting message have an uplifting background 🤣 everyone's tired of seeing her bedroom
They do exactly that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.