Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HR lmao if she really had a HR dept then they would have had a word with her by now because paying employees £2 an hour really isn’t legal! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she act like this 😭😭 so cringe and like she's above everyone 😭
Erim it's not that hard to be normal and humble
It's like she's trying to prove something to someone ,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she act like this 😭😭 so cringe and like she's above everyone 😭
Erim it's not that hard to be normal and humble
It's like she's trying to prove something to someone ,
Her whole existence is trying to prove to us that she's not the person we believe she is 😂 Her life revolves around this thread, no matter how hard she tries to make it out like she has a life outside of this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not my HR hahah. As if she has an HR. She wouldn’t pay for a qualified HR person. It will be her self employed admin assistant who she charades as whatever job role suits her at the time.
Lol imagine the disappointment you'd feel if you were interviewing for a 6 (or is it 7?) figure business and your first interview is with the founder. It's an instant red flag for me and a sign of a 'fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants' work set up. I don't know why she's implying it's a good thing to expect her and not a HR person in an interview - with such a successful business you'd expect someone who does her Marketing or something to be doing interviews or with her on those calls. This further proves how unprofessional she is and probably hires very young, impressionable people for whom this could be their first job (and end up being exploited, gain no credible skills for their next job or lay a proper foundation for their career). But sis will insist that this actually makes her a 'good' businesswoman because she hires people directly, and not admit that she's too tight to hire an actual team, has a high staff turnover and is difficult to work with :rolleyes: - I bet she's one of those people who gives rubbish references as well (or maybe none at all because she can't even respond to texts properly, let alone do work documents)

EARTH TO ERIM THESE ARE NOT “ceo boss babe” problems THESE ARE EVERYDAY J.O.B PROBLEMS her superiority complex is off the chainnnn
Sis just isn't a people person...she's sOooO busy! 😂;)

Reactions: 6
But isn't this what she does? Constantly trying to prove she's a good person! 😂

View attachment 1223417
literally was just about to post this.
For someone that’s always bragging about gifting her family members (even though it’s rarely ever from her own pocket and always seems to be PR she doesn’t wanna anymore) she’s literally the definition of what she wrote up on that story…

I’ve never come across someone so delusional ever

Reactions: 8
This really made me chuckle 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg. I found Erim working her first shift at her first job…

She'll report him as a hacker, label him a hater or try to have his account hidden too no doubt! 😂
He’s going to jail and will be tortured for our names and the real tea we have that we can’t say on here

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.