Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont know anything about ekam at all but she should really do herself a favour and rethink who she accepts as clients. people who find these threads (nearly 750k views) will see everything said here about ekam training with erim over the past few years and specifically proof that the before and after pics were altered causing false advertising as well as erim's true eating and daily habits. this is a big mistake on her part.
I actually considered working with Ekam years ago before erim did, as she's local to me. But there was something about her that I couldn't put my finger on and decided not too and didn't bother to follow her on insta either. But now it's all making sense. She will do anything for a following, even make false claims

Reactions: 10
I actually considered working with Ekam years ago before erim did, as she's local to me. But there was something about her that I couldn't put my finger on and decided not too and didn't bother to follow her on insta either. But now it's all making sense. She will do anything for a following, even make false claims
good on you for sticking to your gut feeling! you really dodged a bullet!!!! imagine you would be paying for her and seeing no results and she'll be calling her results "lifestyle changes"

Reactions: 8
not saying it’s definitely her but makes sense with what mesh said about her always wanting it
That’s exactly what my initial instinctive thought was. I think it was defo her - that was my 1st thought

She’s always posting on ig with the Snapchat filter lol
I think she did that post for a specific group of people and accidentally posted it public. She’s defo always up for it, people have said it in the past & her thirst traps are just so natural without any effort. And we know she’s a compulsive liar so to say she doesn’t have Snapchat when she clearly does is another blatant lie. She brings it all on herself. She can try & hide all her antics but you can never hide your energy - and that’s what we all see & that’s why this thread exists.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Same here! I came across her a few years ago but the way she talks is quite off putting and I feel
She’s the kind of person who would judge you for eating roti.

Reactions: 4
Maybe it was meant to for a certain selection of people and ended up posting it publicly/to everyone 👀

Ekam seem’s hella shady herself. Ngl the way she talks is off putting in itself 😬

The 2 in Ekam’s story just giving the ick 😭
Also, it’s so so sad and low the fact erim does anything and everything that’s mentioned in the tattle threads. E.g. her teeth!!
She never goes twice a week with. Now she’s been called out on it oh look a post. Twice in a week.
man’s my comment on the post was deleted. There isn’t any visible physical improvement, especially as the photo of the ‘now’ is a year old and if there are mental improvements for her, then great. Fair play. But I call bullshit on them both.

Ekam is so dumb 🤣🤣 lost credibility working with Erim. They are both trying to do damage control but failed. This whole bullshit about mental health and no physical goal, yet post a fake 1 year edited ‘transformation’. This trainer bodybyekam seems dodgy AF!

Reputation tarnished, and for what? Crabby Erim.
View attachment 1211680

Also Ekam turned off the comments on Erims food post, as she got called out for encouraging underrating (though now she’s put a disclaimer).
View attachment 1211689
Also we only see her working on the smiths machine. Cause it’s easier to lift heavier weights on there. Where’s the hip flexors or flute exercises? Squats aren’t the best way to getting a peach. Believe me I know. They are great as a compound lift, great for your quads and glutes. And also help burn calories!

Has anyone kept up with her depop? I wonder what's on sale now 🤣😪
Didn’t she change the account name from jas_smiles?

Last edited:
I’m gonna be updating the wiki later and I’ll be adding the stuff to do with ekam. She is stupid to be working for a girl like erim, it did her no favours. People are gonna now read the wiki about her and not trust her as a coach

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi Everyone,

I've got some info on Erim that I wasn't gonna post on here initially, but after reading all of these threads I might as well.

Sometime in 2021 (I can.t remeber exactly which month) Erim posted a screenshot of a Snapchat profile on her Instagram story with a caption along the lines of 'omg my snap score is so low I never use snapchat'. The screenshot had the username on there so I added the account.
View attachment 1211023

The account never posted.. until October 2021.
This was the post:
(Excuse the langauge)

View attachment 1211021

I took a screenshot of this Snapchat story and immediately sent it to Erim via Instagram in case she wasn't aware that her account had been hacked.

This was her reply:
View attachment 1211027

She said the account wasn't hers and reposted on her story to let people know that she doesn't have Snapchat.
I don't want to speculate too much, but I wouldn't add a random Erim account out of nowhere. Perhaps the account was hacked and she didn't write it, but she posted that username on her Instagram story.

I'll let you guys decide.🤷‍♀️
Goodness...where to start with this...to be honest the likelihood of someone's Snapchat account being hacked and them not knowing about it isn't unlikely. You'd get a notification for starters on email or mobile or however you've signed up to create an account - and Irum is notorious for documenting the most minute things in her dull life. Based on this, if there was a fake SC account in her name, she'd post it all over IG in a desperate attempt to take it down, because that's what she did with other hair oil brands (claiming that they'd stolen her idea - lol she is a funny one). She's extremely paranoid of how she comes across - she treated @/supersinghman (left untagged) abysmally when he was trying to tell people about what she's really like, branding him a liar and accusing him of trying to hack her. She claims to have been trying to get us Tattlers arrested - when the majority of us live in democratic states with police forces that can't even solve serious crimes, let alone be at Irum's beck and call. She's a drama queen who makes mountains out of molehills. If this account was fake, she'd make a big deal out of it and try to send her followers (well what real ones remain) to report it and take it down. This isn't something she'd do privately because she's an insecure attention seeker who's prepared to do anything and everything to be at the centre of things.
The SC account is odd, so I did some digging. In the last thread, Irum made a big song and dance about how she's the same star sign as Cristiano Ronaldo's parter (an Aquarius, but that SC account says Cancer). Disclaimer: I don't believe in star signs, but this point could be an interesting one to mull over. Aquarius runs from Jan 20th - Feb 18th. On IG Irum's birthday posts are on Jan 23rd (so far so good: for once she's not lying about something), but as we know from thread 5, her birth was registered in February. This isn't conclusive: anyone can make up stuff about their birthdays etc. on social media, but this was something I noticed and wanted to share as it could indicate that the account might be a fake. But you are right to say that you wouldn't add a random account - especially someone with a following of Irum's size and I believe you.

That SC screenshot makes me think that something isn't adding up here. There are so many other ways to ask people if they're DTF like Tinder, but sis is lazy and I wouldn't put it past her to have a burner account or profile where she posts things like that - perhaps the nauseating foot pics are the tip of an iceberg. To finish off my point, there's nothing wrong with being sensual or comfortable with one's sexuality, however in Irum's case it just makes her look like a laughing stock because she's constantly trying to convey an image of a woman who is devoutly religious, dresses modestly (lol), is pious and waiting for a husband to come along. She really needs to rethink her life choices

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t buy that the Snapchat is Erim’s. Anyone could pretend to be her on there and I imagine it would have been easy to choose the name Erim Kaur as it’s not very common. She does a lot of questionable things but I doubt she’d be as dumb as to post that

I know what you mean @ggukxo - it's very odd. In previous threads, it's been said how she'd tell her ex-boyfriend all the DMs she'd get from other men to make him jealous etc. Whether or not the account was actually hers is something we'll never know - it's no longer on SC, so she's either had it taken down or deleted it herself. Irum lies about everything and is the epitome of The Boy Who Cried Wolf, so in all fairness I think that the OP's suspicions were valid

Reactions: 7
Lol why say ‘please don’t worry’ after uploading that 🤣 anything for interaction with her 😅
It's attention-seeking behaviour. Really reminds me of those people who post cryptic things online and when others comment asking if they're ok, they reply saying: "will message." She really has a very small life posting and documenting every single little thing...if you've been admitted to the Emergency Room or hospital, you focus on resting etc.

No one asked or cared why she was silent on stories today other than desperate old men wanting free foot content. Sis has 250K followers, averages 10K likes on most pics and 3-4K on a good day on reels, literally no one engages with you to be concerned about the fact you didn’t post your slice of toast today 😂

“Bit out of it” but managed to pick up her phone, take a pic, write out two captions and post two stories while also checking all her “kind” messages. The most desperate pick me I’ve ever come across. Let’s be honest she’s on an IV drip to receive much needed fluids since she doesn’t eat or drink anything nutritious. Has anyone seen this girl drink water or post a water bottle? Because we all know she would be “drink your pani guys 🧿🪬” if she was lol.

No one asked or cared why she was silent on stories today other than desperate old men wanting free foot content. Sis has 250K followers, averages 10K likes on most pics and 3-4K on a good day on reels, literally no one engages with you to be concerned about the fact you didn’t post your slice of toast today 😂

“Bit out of it” but managed to pick up her phone, take a pic, write out two captions and post two stories while also checking all her “kind” messages. The most desperate pick me I’ve ever come across. Let’s be honest she’s on an IV drip to receive much needed fluids since she doesn’t eat or drink anything nutritious. Has anyone seen this girl drink water or post a water bottle? Because we all know she would be “drink your pani guys 🧿🪬” if she was lol.
Does anyone else think that doesn’t look like a standard hospital ward?
this makes me think that this is something planned.
like some kind of surgery. Or a cosmetic surgery perhaps!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.