Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually so cringe 😭 at your BIG age uploading pictures of an iv and your hospital band when you're at home
She literally kept the hospital band lool she wasn't in hospital overnight just a few hours.

Honestly the most embarrassing person 😭 it's literally teenage behaviour to get attention

And again with the ''you don't know what's going on in my life" tit
Literally give it a break 😂😭 erim no one cares

Reactions: 10
Most “influencers” show the exciting part of their lives. Erim gives her followers avocado toast photos, useless how-to’s, and going out with her dentist or dad lol. But Erim, keep going on about how you only show 10% of your life. No one thinks you’re interesting girl we know you don’t hide anything and you just want to seem mysterious or want people to think you have a secret relationship. Her content is so garbage, sis better start working on that resume because she’ll be irrelevant soon. I also noticed the other day she unfollowed Tasmin Dhaliwal, one of the only other influencers who actually supported her trash oil and posted in on her stories. How rude do you have to be to unfollow the one person who actually supported you

Reactions: 8
I also noticed the other day she unfollowed Tasmin Dhaliwal
Hahaha can anyone name ANY other influencer that supports erim and are friends with her?? First kaushal unfollowed her, now she unfollowed Tasnim. She has no one. No wonder she hangs out with her dentist

Reactions: 9
Why is she claiming that she came up with this idea for nails? When blantly she posted and copied the idea from someone else. Now she's that their "my princess nails" 🙄 tbh they ugly as well! 😂

P.S whoever suggested erims profile for waragainstinstagrammers, thank you! Now it makes it even easier for us to refer back to her BS 😂

Screenshot_20220423-144434_Story Downloader.jpg
Screenshot_20220423-144714_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is she claiming that she came up with this idea for nails? When blantly she posted and copied the idea from someone else. Now she's that their "my princess nails" 🙄 tbh they ugly as well! 😂

P.S whoever suggested erims profile for waragainstinstagrammers, thank you! Now it makes it even easier for us to refer back to her BS 😂

View attachment 1215278View attachment 1215288
i've been wondering this too. when she got them done she even posted on her stories when she shared her "wait for it" reel reel saying she has never seen anyone do anything like that before. babes you just posted the day before that you're coping the other post???? she's completely a narcissist.

1650732844755.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not gonna lie all her nails she gets done are ugly

Might just be her hands though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

'someone sdoe ah toilet roll from ahh trollayy' she's funny such a different accent on her insta

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh stfu you head no one likes your pics
"A humble request" - that A* in GCSE English is like a boomerang...besides she is anything but humble. IG brought in that feature to encourage interaction (the foundation of what social media is. She is self-absorbed to the core; probably saying that because it might not boost her fledgling profile's engagement.
Also: why is she doing a sage cleanse if she's a practising Sikh? I know many monotheistic faiths don't advocate such things because it's associated with idolatry and paganism, but also a very important part of spiritual practise for many indigenous groups around the world. Does Sikhism allow its followers to undertake such cleanses that are usually based on superstition?

She is posh remember!! She said so herself
LMAO more like wannabe roadman

Reactions: 5
Also: why is she doing a sage cleanse if she's a practising Sikh? I know many monotheistic faiths don't advocate such things because it's associated with idolatry and paganism, but also a very important part of spiritual practise for many indigenous groups around the world. Does Sikhism allow its followers to undertake such cleanses that are usually based on superstition?
there is nothing inherently against the use of sage in sikhi, it's more like it's just unrelated to anything in sikhi. but i found it funny that she's loyal to the nazar emoji and does things like sage cleanse but she said on her stories that she doesn't believe in crystals because it's not in sikhi, sis neither is nazar nor cleansing your space with anything other than gurbani and amrit within yourself

Reactions: 6
there is nothing inherently against the use of sage in sikhi, it's more like it's just unrelated to anything in sikhi. but i found it funny that she's loyal to the nazar emoji and does things like sage cleanse but she said on her stories that she doesn't believe in crystals because it's not in sikhi, sis neither is nazar nor cleansing your space with anything other than gurbani and amrit within yourself
Thank you for explaining it to me, because it really confused me. In my faith we burn frankincense, but the belief behind that is tied into the religion and has meaning/purpose, so I wasn't sure if it was a similar thing or not to Sikhism because as you said things like gurbani are a form of cleansing one's space.
Yes...her use of the Evil Eye is very weird...it's not really in her faith or culture. I don't have a lot of respect for her Subway-style approach to faith. It feels superficial and forced - like everything else in her life

That’s her tv at home. She posted both photos at the same time also (both 16 hours ago now). Trying to make out she is sick when she was already at home…
Wow this begggggggg. How embarrassing can a person be??!

Reactions: 4
Thank you for explaining it to me, because it really confused me. In my faith we burn frankincense, but the belief behind that is tied into the religion and has meaning/purpose, so I wasn't sure if it was a similar thing or not to Sikhism because as you said things like gurbani are a form of cleansing one's space.
Yes...her use of the Evil Eye is very weird...it's not really in her faith or culture. I don't have a lot of respect for her Subway-style approach to faith. It feels superficial and forced - like everything else in her life
In my experience people from Punjabi /Sikh backgrounds are obsessed with “nazar “ they burn Chillies to ward away evil etc

Reactions: 3

'someone sdoe ah toilet roll from ahh trollayy' she's funny such a different accent on her insta
Why she putting on a molly mae / Essex accent?

"A humble request" - that A* in GCSE English is like a boomerang...besides she is anything but humble. IG brought in that feature to encourage interaction (the foundation of what social media is. She is self-absorbed to the core; probably saying that because it might not boost her fledgling profile's engagement.

LMAO more like wannabe roadman
Yep She’s orchestrating how her followers should interact with her they’re just gonna unfollow the little clout chaser 😭

Reactions: 4
Randomly stalking manpreet toors comments (can't stand her either) and noticed these comments about erim. What happened between her and manpreet toor? The people who wrote these comments are fake accounts as well.

Screenshot_20220424-100244_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.