Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she looks way prettier here!!

Init wtf she on now?! She buys followers!! Jealous little crab queen trying to air other influencers again. And maybe not everyone is a desperate little clout chaser like Erim. I have some followers but I never like to show my “like” count or comments because I don’t want to be an influencer!!!! Hello you little beg not everyone is out desperate for insta fame
Exactly. People that don’t show their likes are not “shady” like she said, some just genuinely do not care about how many likes they get. Clearly that’s all she cares about if she’s ranting about it

Reactions: 6
Is this witch dumb?? We all know to wash our fruits before eating it, we don’t need you teaching us that. Is this what “doing it for those without a mum” looks like?
87C5583E-9A8D-4A1D-B942-F2F19F8CE8F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this witch dumb?? We all know to wash our fruits before eating it, we don’t need you teaching us that. Is this what “doing it for those without a mum” looks like?View attachment 1210410
As soon as you get it?? So its normal to eat an entire container of grapes, or packet of apples or pears in one day? Is it not better to just wash before you consume 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi Everyone,

I've got some info on Erim that I wasn't gonna post on here initially, but after reading all of these threads I might as well.

Sometime in 2021 (I can.t remeber exactly which month) Erim posted a screenshot of a Snapchat profile on her Instagram story with a caption along the lines of 'omg my snap score is so low I never use snapchat'. The screenshot had the username on there so I added the account.
thumbnail_image1.png

The account never posted.. until October 2021.
This was the post:
(Excuse the langauge)

thumbnail_image0.png

I took a screenshot of this Snapchat story and immediately sent it to Erim via Instagram in case she wasn't aware that her account had been hacked.

This was her reply:
thumbnail_image2.png

She said the account wasn't hers and reposted on her story to let people know that she doesn't have Snapchat.
I don't want to speculate too much, but I wouldn't add a random Erim account out of nowhere. Perhaps the account was hacked and she didn't write it, but she posted that username on her Instagram story.

I'll let you guys decide.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hi Everyone,

I've got some info on Erim that I wasn't gonna post on here initially, but after reading all of these threads I might as well.

Sometime in 2021 (I can.t remeber exactly which month) Erim posted a screenshot of a Snapchat profile on her Instagram story with a caption along the lines of 'omg my snap score is so low I never use snapchat'. The screenshot had the username on there so I added the account.
View attachment 1211023

This was the post:
(Excuse the langauge)

View attachment 1211021

I took a screenshot of this Snapchat story and immediately sent it to Erim via Instagram in case she wasn't aware that her account had been hacked.

This was her reply:
View attachment 1211027

She said the account wasn't hers and reposted on her story to let people know that she doesn't have Snapchat.
I don't want to speculate too much, but I wouldn't add a random Erim account out of nowhere. Perhaps the account was hacked and she didn't write it, but she posted that username on her Instagram story.

she does use snapchat she has posted about it on her social media, but i do think she was probably hacked unless she's just really dumb and would post that

Reactions: 7
Hi Everyone,

View attachment 1211023

This was the post:
(Excuse the langauge)

View attachment 1211021

This was her reply:
View attachment 1211027

not saying it’s definitely her but makes sense with what mesh said about her always wanting it

Reactions: 3
Ekam sis if you’re reading this please dissociate yourself from Erim before she destroys the little credibility you have left. Is there no end to their lies, backtracking and damage control 😂 very interesting that non physical goals are now being mentioned, did Ekam mention this when defending Erim when replying to comments? If the training goal was not to change her body, why do they keep mentioning weight gain and why do they both emphasise her doing squats/glute workouts and why is the before and “after” displaying her arse in full view 😂
As for the non-physical goals and apparently wanting to set a routine, congrats the routine for the past 3 years at least has been waking up at 12-1pm, eating one slice of toast, iced coffee, vegetable pasta every few days. Very healthy, consistent and fulfilling 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
not saying it’s definitely her but makes sense with what mesh said about her always wanting it
Maybe it was meant to for a certain selection of people and ended up posting it publicly/to everyone 👀

Ekam seem’s hella shady herself. Ngl the way she talks is off putting in itself 😬

The 2 in Ekam’s story just giving the ick 😭
Also, it’s so so sad and low the fact erim does anything and everything that’s mentioned in the tattle threads. E.g. her teeth!!

Last edited:
Ekam is so dumb 🤣🤣 lost credibility working with Erim. They are both trying to do damage control but failed. This whole bullshit about mental health and no physical goal, yet post a fake 1 year edited ‘transformation’. This trainer bodybyekam seems dodgy AF!

Reputation tarnished, and for what? Crabby Erim.
5B8571DB-F4D5-4FFF-9C30-0A047DFDA38A.jpeg

Also Ekam turned off the comments on Erims food post, as she got called out for encouraging underrating (though now she’s put a disclaimer).
B259F0A0-81A0-4B16-B610-3E9F958C2990.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Ekam is so dumb 🤣🤣 lost credibility working with Erim. They are both trying to do damage control but failed. This whole bullshit about mental health and no physical goal, yet post a fake 1 year edited ‘transformation’. This trainer bodybyekam seems dodgy AF!

Reputation tarnished, and for what? Crabby Erim.
View attachment 1211680
maybe it just took Erim to expose Ekam too.
Bad vibes alllll around
What glutes? What calves?

maybe it just took Erim to expose Ekam too.
Bad vibes alllll around
What glutes? What calves?
I never liked Ekam's vibes to begin with and that was way before she started working with erim. There was something always off about her. They're just as bad as eachother hence erims managed to keep her for years compared to her other PTs.

i dont know anything about ekam at all but she should really do herself a favour and rethink who she accepts as clients. people who find these threads (nearly 750k views) will see everything said here about ekam training with erim over the past few years and specifically proof that the before and after pics were altered causing false advertising as well as erim's true eating and daily habits. this is a big mistake on her part.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.